[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you like pre mop hunter, or actual hunter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: marksmanship-hunter-guide[1].jpg (27 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
marksmanship-hunter-guide[1].jpg
27 KB, 420x300
do you like pre mop hunter, or actual hunter?
>>
I like pre-cata hunter, along with pretty much everything else.
>>
>>340603059

I miss when BW would just fuck shit up
>>
>>340603285
what's bw?
>>
>>340603736
Beastial Wrath, I suppose
>>
>>340603059
I remember so fuckign psyched about training the rex like mobs in outland.
Shit that was cool
>>
What is "actual hunter"? I played hunter a bit since Wrath and while I was happy to lose stance dancing from Viper, everything else seemed so gutted it was laughable. Didn't they even fucking remove Hunter's Mark? One of the most iconic spells in the entire game.
>>
>>340603059
>actual hunter
depends on what you prefer to be the actual hunter out of all the expansions.
if anything i'd have to say i liked precata hunter but i loved mop hunter
>>
>>340603059

I like the Lone Wolf Hunter talent for hunters. 30% increase damage when no pet summoned. Insane burst as MM.
>>
MoP Marksman ship has been my favorite, Wotlk a close second.

Everything WoD did to hunters was objectively trash, especially the trapping mechanics.
>>
>>340603059
>actual hunter

You were that faggot in vanilla who tried to tank with two swords, didn't have a pet, and rolled on all the loot, weren't you OP?

WoW died in wrath. Stay embarassing, faggot.
>>
>>340606418

The pet can heal you though
It's important for some solo run
>>
>>340606680
It doesn't stop you pulling out your pet if you need it.

You can always switch talents/respec on the fly
>>
>>340603059

Like every other class, class design peaked in cata/MoP. WoD and even more so Legion are destroying classes
>>
I miss actual hunters that had melee and ranged weapons, ammunition, had to feed their pets to keep them happy, and used mana.
>>
>>340603059
They were and are huntards.
>>
>>340608074
nobody really talks about it, but i think the disappearance of character upkeep was one of the worst things to happen to the game.
>>
>>340604375
hunters wrath has been gone since like mop
it auto applies from spells
>>
>>340603059
theres no better feeling than popping rapid fire, berserk, haste trinket, chimera shot, Readiness, Rapid fire, Chimera shot and do like 45 aimed shots in 30 seconds
>>
>>340603059

>Hunter
>Doesn't have Viper Sting

yeah, nah, WoW is shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.