[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some meme games that had no staying power that /v/ convinced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: superhot.png (500 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
superhot.png
500 KB, 1536x1152
What are some meme games that had no staying power that /v/ convinced you to buy?

Pic related.

>Less than 2 hours long
>>
>>340586167
>only playing story mode
>>
SUPER
>>
>>340586462
HOT
>>
>>340586167
I actually played it again the other day. There's not much to it, but what's there is pretty fun.
>>
dwarf fortress

I regret it every second I play
>>
>>340586815
>>>340584048
>>
>>340586547

SUPER
>>
>>340586167
That game is all about the challenge modes and Endless mode which will last you many more hours.

If you didn't look into the game before hand that's your issue. Pretty much every review brings up the story mode length.
>>
>>340587516
SHORT
>>
the game hiccups whenever the time slows or resumes (which is constantly) so it's no fun to play.

Even if it was smooth as silk, it's too simple and annoying to be good.
>>
SUPA
>>
>>340588431
HAWT
>>
>/v/ convinced you
>not wanting more immediately after you played the original one
>>
>>340586167
I'm glad the shilling threads died after a week.
>>
>>340586167
not really a meme game, it was actually pretty mediocre but the length was godawful short and not worth the price
>>
>>340586167
Serve you right, dumbass. It was literal marketer who shilled this shit.
>>
>>340590076
FAIYA
>>
>>340590760
the free demo a couple years ago was neat. I might get it if it goes 90% off ever
>>
>he bought superhot
>he bought any of the FNAF games
>he bought undertale
>>
File: leonsmalltime.jpg (159 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
leonsmalltime.jpg
159 KB, 500x500
What a fucking sad thread. SUPERHOT was excellent. Definitely the most fun I've had with a shooter in a very long time, and I don't really see how anybody can say it's not worth the price. For $25 (the cost of dinner for two or a trip to the movies at most places) I got to play the fuck out of the story mode and loved it, and since then, I'll come back to it every few weeks for the challenges and the time will fucking fly. I've dumped plenty of hours into it and still haven't had to do the same shit twice. I got more bang for my buck than I would with most $60 RPGs. If you didn't like SUPERHOT, then I'd have to call your taste into question.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.