[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all agree that this is the best final fantasy game ever, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ffix.jpg (129 KB, 1000x663) Image search: [Google]
ffix.jpg
129 KB, 1000x663
So we all agree that this is the best final fantasy game ever, right?
>>
Yes. It's the only thing /v/ has ever unanimously agreed on.
>>
>>340580612
>based return to roots
>based protag who isn't emo
>based vivi is one of the deepest vidya characters ever
>based Sakaguchi saying it is the best game
Of course it is the best
>>
>>340580612
That isn't a picture of Dissidia.
So no. I disagree.
>>
VII is the best.
Though this will get shitposted to hell due to how popular it is to hate it and be contrarian these days.
>>
>>340580612

Is there a coordinated annual community playthrough of FFIX where people randomly select the only 4 party members they're allowed to use for the whole game to explore new and interesting team dynamics and corners of the game? If not, then no.

Probably still top 3 though.
>>
VI and VII tag team for the best

V hipsters kill yourselves
>>
>>340580612

>we all have to agree on the exact same thing all the time
>>
VII>IX. IX had a much better ending, though.
>>
>>340580612
IX is amazing.

>>340581367
VII is pretty great, but it's more than contrarians. It's dumbasses that played it when they were 8 and didn't absorb anything beyond "emo cloud and omg sephiroth". Apparently, those same retards took power and made AC.
>>
>>340580612
No, that's FFV.
>>
No. I hate IX's artstyle. Every single PC except for Vivi and Garnet looks retarded, and as much as I enjoy the music, I can't get over it and have dropped the game numerous times because of it.

I also dropped Dragon's Crown because I thought the art style was complete shit, though I acknowledge the work that was put into it.
>>
File: FINAL FURSHIT.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2884) Image search: [Google]
FINAL FURSHIT.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2884
>Terrible cast
>Forgettable characters and hideous designs, many of them blatant furbait
>Slow combat even slower than the SNES FFs
>Less customisation than previous FFs
>Claims to be a throwback to older FFs when it isn't at all and doesn't resemble them in any way and the older FFs did what people claim this game does far better
>>
Second best behind 11.
>>
>>340581596

What if FFX had FFIX's ending

(What if FFIX had FFX's ending)
>>
File: p97475090.jpg (79 KB, 232x295) Image search: [Google]
p97475090.jpg
79 KB, 232x295
>>340580612
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.