[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those that played both which one did you enjoy more? Granted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 4.png (399 KB, 531x370) Image search: [Google]
4.png
399 KB, 531x370
For those that played both which one did you enjoy more?

Granted they are a bit different but they do share the similarity of 6v6
>>
One reply at least please
>>
>>340569765
titanfall has shitty AI bots and boring weapons

Overwatch is pure P vs P and has better weapons/variety
>>
File: bb.jpg (203 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
203 KB, 1200x628
>>340569765
I chose one that wouldn't be dead like those piles of dogshit.
>>
>>340569765
pvp is for preteens who have no sence of competition. titanfall is for men.
>>
The "Titans" in Titanfall were really under powered IMO.
>>
>>340569765
Overwatch. Titanfall was a disaster waiting to happen since it uses the Source engine but no decent anti-cheat detection.
>>
>>340571103
>1,102 In-Game

Fuck off, Randy.
>>
>>340571103
>wouldn't be dead
>already dead
>>
I really like the david vs goliath aspects of titanfall, and the parkour system is great, but I didn't really like the mechs all that much, it just felt like it slowed down gameplay too much. More often than not I just sent it around on autopilot whenever I got one.

I loved the weird AI armies that helped you in titanfall, and how you could even fucking blend into them if you were careful enough.

The progression system and overall polish for overwatch has titanfall beat a million to one. If titanfall was deeper they could have at least competed with CoD for their audience.
>>
>>340571427
It's true, any mech other than Stryder feels like a concrete fridge.

The base maps didn't take enough advantage of high-level parqour. The DLC maps did but the community was already dwindling by then.

Great game though. OverWatch doesn't appeal to me but it looks like a good TF2 clone (but not anything like a TitanFall clone)
>>
>>340569765
I didn't play OW, but it's pretty bad,

Too much stuff was added to aid retarded players in the form of instant CC (McCree being the best exemple).
>>
>>340573486
I didn't play Titanfall*
>>
>>340569765
Titanfall for sure.

Overwatch is too Rock-Paper-Scissors and skill can only take you so far in the face of team composition, which matters a whole lot more.

High level Titanfall play has you going around at sonic speeds wrecking people in two or three shots with the right weapon. And some asshole using the Smart Pistol. Mostly because it lets you focus on going fast and aiming last.
>>
OW is better

Titanfall would be better if it had more maps and titans(I only played it at release)
>>
Titanfall was the only game I had some real fun with in the last year
Overwatch was just frustrating for me
are we comparing overwatch to tetris next?
>>
Overwatch was better but shit's going to get old real quick if they don't change a few things after release.
>>
I really enjoyed Titanfall before the PC version died, and I'm liking Overwatch.

Honestly this isn't just comparing apples and oranges, this is comparing apples and fucking meat.
>>
>>340574531
>Honestly this isn't just comparing apples and oranges, this is comparing apples and fucking meat
This, seriously

The movement systems in each are completely different
>>
>>340571162
Yes and now jump around more with your auto lock on pistol instead of shooting people with your own aim. It was unbearable to play with the new "meta" in Titanfall.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.