[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games that deserved to flop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Mamma mia!.png (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Mamma mia!.png
1 MB, 900x900
>>
Codename STEAM was a fun game. Could have used more polish but I enjoyed it. Too bad no one gave it a chance because it wasn't yet another Nintendo rehash
>>
>>340566365
People gave it a chance, and then realized it was an XCOM rip-off with shitty writing.
>>
>>340566365
This, I agree. It got a lot of undue hate for some dumb shit
>>
>>340565903
Mama mia!
>>
>REEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT ADVANCE WARS
>>
File: battlebern.jpg (203 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
battlebern.jpg
203 KB, 1200x628
They tried to compete with and marketed it as an overwatch competitor. They really should have just rolled with the fact it was a completely different game and not a competitor to overwatch.
>>
>>340565903
why did the nips hate this exactly?
>>
>>340566365
Nintendo is to blame, nobody else. What were they thinking with the demo? It didn't have the patch that fixed enemy turn length. I don't think a single person who played the demo got the game.

Also they should have made the game play from the bird's-eye view perspective. Fire Emblem fans would have been more open-minded that way.
>>
>>340567064
There are actually games to play on 3DS in Japan, they don't need to rely on gaijin trash.
>>
>>340567102
>Also they should have made the game play like Fire Emblem with guns. Fire Emblem fans would have been more open-minded that way.

ftfy
>>
>>340565903

All I know is Tom Sawyer is Top Tier, nigga.

If you ever use Lucina, you are a bad person.
>>
>>340565903
tokyo mirage
>>
>>340568445
But she makes the game so easy!
>>
I remember when people were using this game as evidence that Splatoon would flop as well. Claiming that Nintendo can't make successful new IP's anymore
>>
>>340566365
Clearly, the game needed more waifu content. And a self-insert that could date everyone. And for Dorothy not to be rubbish out of like, exit rushing.
>>
I got 3 of those for 5 bucks each, so I'm pretty sure it's gonna be worth the money.
>>
>>340566365
I just hated the comic book style. It's a good pirate though. :3
>>
>>340565903
The implication on this image that Splatoon was also going to flop always amuses me when I see this reposted.
>>
>>340569818
That image was made post-splatoon

the squid is smug and in the corner because the other new IP flopped

you DO know splatoonfags were the ones who made it right?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.