[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some meme games that had no staying power that /v/ convinced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: superhot.png (500 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
superhot.png
500 KB, 1536x1152
What are some meme games that had no staying power that /v/ convinced you to buy?

Pic related.

>Less than 2 hours long
>>
>tfw I got a refund on this piece of shit

HAW HAW HAW
>>
>>340562819
Y-You're just an idiot OP. You're probably just bad at the game and that's why you think it had little replay value despite all the multitude of challenges and levels because none of it deviated the basic gameplay at all besides that retarded body hotswap.
>>
Jokes on you, op, i had fun playing it.
>>
undertale
>>
>>340563491
I did too, but that doesn't justify its length
>>
File: Besiege-3.jpg (184 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Besiege-3.jpg
184 KB, 1280x720
As great of a game as this is /v/ killed it fast.

Once we found the Chaos engine there was little left to do.
Content came slow and sparse.

It was a fun week but that's about it.
>>
>less than 2 hours long
>30 dollars
>giant bomb 5/5
>"i barely had to actually play this! so amazing!"
>>
File: CQ0t_GCXAAEB3SY.png (245 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CQ0t_GCXAAEB3SY.png
245 KB, 500x375
>>340563587
>bought the game because of all the creations here on /v/
>realize I can't create shit
>Oh well atleast I can still watch the fun content
>It stops coming out
>It dies
>>
You fell for shills, not memes. And you could easily refund that piece of shit
>>
>>340562819
It's a shame really because this game's main mechanic looked like it had a lot of promise if they built upon it correctly and stuff
>>
I only did that once.
Undertale.
>>
>>340563771
You probably just need to improve your ability.
>>
Tropical Freeze.

It didn't fix a damn thing from Returns.
>>
File: 1451583178404.jpg (44 KB, 639x628) Image search: [Google]
1451583178404.jpg
44 KB, 639x628
>>340562819
Neptunia on Steam

I should have known better but for years I had been seeing the threads here so I assumed it was at least a mediocre but fun game, no one would play stupid shit games JUST for the pink haired anime blobs, right?...
>>
>>340562819
I was paying attention to this waiting for them to announce some dlc or expansions or something. A level editor. Workshop support. SOMETHING to get us more content with a concept this good.
But no.
Nothing.
>>
>turned the action game into a boring puzzle game
This was the problem
>>
>>340564992
J-jokes are fun?
>>
>>340562819
>Valuing /v/'s opinion
Well theres your first mistake
>>
>>340562819
I really don't get the >game is too short meme.

I'd rather have 2 hours of good quality content than waste my time on 200 hours of lazy fetch quests.
>>
>>340567638
>OPEN WORLD IS BAD REEEEE

What a /v/ bandwagon thing to say
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.