[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Thoughts on this /v/?
>>
>>340554964
Poorly written singleplayer MMO.
>>
>>340554964
>This gets crapped on left and right
>But Witcher is GOTY
I just don't get it, Witcher is obviously the better game but they're both lacking in so many of the same areas and are both barely RPGs.
>>
File: turd.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
turd.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>>340554964
>>
>>340554964
Pretty fun, dragons are difficult and epics, romances are cool and you're rewarded with sex scenes.

Lots of content, cool looking weapons, good character creator tool.
>>
>>340556398
The writing for dragon age inquisition is terrible and filled with pandering
>>
Better than The Witcher since you're not forced to play as a straight white male.
>>
>>340556585
What pandering? I'm legit curious. Around a third in, seems okay. Not great, but not bad either.
>>
>>340554964
Dissapointed. Got bored after bitch ass long tutorial. Combat sux comparing to DAO, first time im bored with Dragon Age series, even DA2 was better. Still will try to finish this game to make my final judgement. Im liek 1 hour in and cant get in again ...
>>340556614
kek
>>
>>340554964
If you ignore sjw bullshit and dont mind grind then its OK game, definitely better than garbage that was 2 but far behind original.
>>
Bought it on a sale and it's decent, played like 60 hours
I wish I had 2 more friends to play the online mode with, 2 players vs AI was hard as fuck
>>
>>340554964
It's pretty good desu. Way better than I thought it would be after 2.
>>
>>340554964
It's shit.
>>
>>340557583
I always pick anti SJW picks if possible,but this just hurts. I want to play as a fucking human being, not being fed with propaganda
>>
>>340557119
That bisexual beastality character
That gay character
That lesbian character
That black woman nobility in medieval France...
Cole who is Gaider's self-insert and Gary Stu character
>>
>>340554964
I like it. It's a bit chorey but I like to collect things and the writing really isn't that terrible IMO. I'm having a hard time finishing it though at 40 hours in. I don't know if I can do this another 80 hours.
>>
I dislike most of the main characters...
>>
Couldn't fuck Leliana. 0/10.
>>
>>340558479
FUCKING THIS
>>
>>340557971
Characters being gay is not pandering. Everyone singing them praises is. And I don't remember any of that. Maybe something about Bull, but it's generally typical Bioware funneh bigstrong guy stuff, now with more debauchery. Dunno about Sera, I kicked her out for being dumb chav bitch. Same with Cole for being a fucking demon.
As much as we all like to confuse fantasy with reality, Thedas is not real world and has different prejudices where being a mage trumps just about any ethnicity. And anyway, Vivienne grew up in medieval not-Germanic city-states and spent her adult life gaining intriguing the shit out of medieval not-France, gaining enough influence to become the empress's pet mage.
>>
>>340554964

at least Morrigan is in it
>>
I absolutely loved this game but I just can't never finish it because I get tired of spending so many hours on chores. Still think it was widely underrated.
>>
File: 1463859727435.png (112 KB, 837x839) Image search: [Google]
1463859727435.png
112 KB, 837x839
>>340559429
>Characters being gay is not pandering
>>
>>340554964
Singleplayer MMO where everyone is permanently covered in oil.
>>
>>340554964
Overrated as fuck.

Also killed my PS3.
>>
>>340554964
garbage. 2nd worst waste of money i ever did after rpg maker MV
>>
>>340562475
same here. I have spent over 30 hours in the game but still had the feeling that I only finished like 1/3 of the main campaign.
>>
>>340554964
Mediocre. At least it's better than 2.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.