[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hanzoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Hanzoo.jpg (111 KB, 780x1068) Image search: [Google]
Hanzoo.jpg
111 KB, 780x1068
>ridicolous damage
>great scatter shot
>low cooldown enemy highlighting
>decent ult
So why aren´t more people playing Hanzo?
>>
>>340550516
Because he's shitterbait and outclassed in every imaginable way by Widowmaker, not to mention the retarded headshot hitboxes lull shit players into thinking their aim gods.
>>
Because hes a bad widowmaker
>>
>>340550516
>So why aren´t more people playing Hanzo?
They're busy making more overwatch threads on /v/
>>
>>340550730
>>340550658
His ult and E are better than Widows, just his shots are harder to hit since they fly slower and have no zoom.
>>
>>340550516
i play him most of the time and even i know that widow is just better in every way
>>
>>340550839
Good players can get more done with the rifle, also she has grappling hook.
>>
>>340550839
His ult is pisseasy to dodge and has a giant telegraph.
Compare that to wallhacks that don't require aim and stay up much longer.

>>340551081
This too. Hanzo's escape ability is complete shit in comparision.
>>
>>340550516
Because I'm too busy playing something that's useful

>>340550730
This
>>
>>340550516
>So why aren´t more people playing Hanzo?
they are. that's the problem. They'll even play him when there's already another hanzo and/or widowmaker on offense.
>>
>>340550516
Once widowmaker gets fucked up on PC, his pickrate will go through the roof
>>
>Hanzo
>not shit compared to widow
Let's see
>Widow outdamages him
>widow outranges him
>Widow a great close range weapon backup therefore is better at close range too
>Widow can easily escape with her graple hook
Yup, hanzo a shit. Even his ult is easily dodgeable because it moves slower than a snail.
>>
>>340550516

>>>/vg/

Or any of the other overwatch threads please. You don't have to make a new thread for every question.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.