[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that in Lammy's own game her stages soun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Parappa_one.jpg (67 KB, 402x400) Image search: [Google]
Parappa_one.jpg
67 KB, 402x400
Daily reminder that in Lammy's own game her stages sounded worse than Parappa's

Parappa also won four rap battles in a row so he could take a shit, and went to hell to sing with an idol without giving a fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOMiPwjdhI0
>>
>>340549247
Um Jammer Lammy wasn't well received because misogynerds. And no, it wasn't the "female parappa" that's fucking sexist you fucking WHITE MALE.
>>
>>340549339
Stop smoking crack.
>>
File: Stage 3.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Stage 3.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
ALSO remember that Parappa gives so little fucks he can rap in space
>>
Lammy conquered hell
>>
>>340549567
>black hat
I-IS THIS A SECRET COLOR?
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (36 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
36 KB, 400x388
>>340549247
>no good parappa r34
>nobody ever makes any r34 of parappa
JUST END MY LIFE, TO BE HONEST, FAMILY!!!!!
>>
File: What's your what's your name.png (2 MB, 1920x1236) Image search: [Google]
What's your what's your name.png
2 MB, 1920x1236
>>340549981
Yes and no my son

Hacker put in a black hat to represent difficulty 17, the game's highest difficulty which can be unlocked using an exploit

I used it but I'm stuck on Food Court
>>
>>340550286
Damn, so you can only do it on an emulator? I've been meaning to replay parappa 2 and this seems like a good reason to.
>>
>>340550938
No, you can do it legit, but the black hat texture isn't present

>EDIT: Good news everyone, for those that have the game you can actually enjoy this difficulty yourselves! To get the Black Hat difficulty (level 16), press the right trigger (R3) while tilting it downward while selecting "Single Play" and don't release it until the DJ table starts spinning. After you hear the vinyl scratch, you can release the button.
As soon as the level starts, you'll notice the increase in difficulty.
Thanks to Derek Crumb for making me aware of this!
Note that you ought to have unlocked the Yellow Hat for Parappa for this trick to work.
>>
>>340551191
Oh shit. I hope it works on ps4 since I re-bought it on there. Thanks senpai I'll try this out.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.