[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Witcher3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: witcher-3-1.jpg (444 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
witcher-3-1.jpg
444 KB, 1920x1080
Should i buy Witcher 3 or not?
My friend said that i should do it, is it worth playing or will it be a waste of money?
>>
>>340548464
Did you like 1? 2?

If you like the Witcher, yeah. If you like open world sure. It's a really, really big game though so if you don't have a lot of time then it might be a grind.
>>
>>340548464
I would pick it up if I were you.
>>
>>340548464
Combat is okay, some builds are good fun, story is solid, side quests are interesting but a bit samey.
>>
Just pirate and see if you like it.

I found it rather boring, the combat is pretty bad and the RPG elements are almost non-existent beyond making dialogue choices.
>>
>>340548575
I have never played 1 and 2. But I do like skyrim, will this almost like it?
>>
>>340548464
its 23 bucks on green man gaming. literally no reason to not try it out.
>>
>>340548926
Because it will be that price or cheaper with DLC later on.
>>
I definitely don't regret it, put a lot of hours into the game and I only got it last week, probably my favourite Witcher game as well. But it does feel very slow story wise and the gameplay is hit-and-miss.

Going around being a jobber and killing monsters for a living is pretty boss though, that's probably the most fun I have with the game, actually being a Witcher going around hunting monsters, lifting curses and shit, which I think 3 gets into a lot quicker than the other two games.
>>
If you do end up buying it, i recommend downloading the instant cast signs mod:
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/865/?

I also recommend the more slots mod (it doesnt make any sense for Geralt to be limited in his combat style):
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/496/?
I had way more fun with these 2 mods compare to the 200 hours of playing vanilla.
>>
Well I think that I will buy it. It sure does look good and if I don't like it I will like it.
>>340549448
Thanks for the mods man
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.