[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>re-rereleases on steam >doesn't do shit to reviv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: WildStar.jpg (227 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WildStar.jpg
227 KB, 1280x720
>re-rereleases on steam
>doesn't do shit to revive the game

Can this game JUST any harder? http://steamcharts.com/app/376570
>>
As a consolation prize, atleast Gearfags can be happy there's a game more dead than their Stillborn.

http://steamcharts.com/app/394230
>>
The world and art style are great. Why couldn't they just have made a movie instead of a full game?
>>
>>340539614
I wasn't expecting a miracle, but damn.
>>
>>340539737

Keep in mind that Steam is likely not a requirement to play Wildstar, so the steamcharts stats won't reflect the actual number of players.
>>
>>340539614
>"Wildstar goes to steam on my daughter's birthday...a sign maybe? >.<"
Holy fucking shit. Reddit is retarded.
>>
it just doesn't do anything new
>>
>>340539614
>MMO
>288 players TOTAL
Peecee m-master race! Amirite f-fellas?
>>
>>340539737
jesus..down to 1500..I have never seen something die this fast..

>>340539614
That's because they didn't change or fix shit. All they did was release the same broken game on steam.
Look..I bought the fucking collector edition, and really really want to love this game, but I have an ati gfx card and the game literally will not go above 15fps. I quit right after launch because of it. Went back when f2p started and SAME FUCKING THING. They havent fixed shit in 3 years.
>>
>>340540668
>jesus..down to 1500..I have never seen something die this fast..
What is actually wrong with the game? I've never looked up any info on it or opened any threads on /v/ about it when it launched
>>
>>340541231
I think the game literally gives you some sort of disease. I can't think of any other reason.
>>
>>340540640
>Judging by a shitty MMO

There is no excuse for being this dumb.
>>
>>340540404
I kind of liked the telegraph system and how it made healing and supporting teammates more personally involved instead of just managing menus...
>>
File: specccccyyyy.png (103 KB, 594x492) Image search: [Google]
specccccyyyy.png
103 KB, 594x492
>>340540668
It runs bad? I don't know if I want to waste all this time downloading it then just to test. Will it run with these specs?
>>
File: 1463154665348.gif (182 KB, 226x224) Image search: [Google]
1463154665348.gif
182 KB, 226x224
>>340542448
>win8
Heh.
>>
>>340539737
Give wildstar a week or two, probably no one know the game is a F2P on steam at the moment
Then, maybe, they'll have like 1300 players and outperform battleborn's player base
>>
>>340542448
apparently it's just an issue with ati/amd graphics cards. They just have no idea how to use it. you've got an nvidia so you should be fine.

Like I said, I WANT to love the game. I just literally cannot play it.
>>
>>340539932
Oh, so that requirement works for this shit game but its disregarded when people say Battleborn has a much higher population on consoles?

Blizzardcucks need to leave our /v/
>>
>>340542614
not GPUs. i played wildstar from closed beta up until very shortly before F2P. it was all cpu. and even then they could optimize it that well for a few intel cpus.

the game is great, they're just too incompetent to fix whats actually wrong with the game.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.