[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nameless King FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1463520411990.jpg (60 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1463520411990.jpg
60 KB, 480x480
>Nameless King

FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE
>>
Stop being shit. Hes tricky but hes like 5 seconds from a bonfire so it shouldnt take long to learn the fight
>>
OOOOOOOCCCCCCCCEEEEELOOOOOOOTTEEEEEEEEE
>>
fuckin tbf Pat beat him with little effort
and apparently he's shit at the game
>>
>>340534907
He overleveled to shit
>>
He isn't even that hard. His first phase is piss easy sans for some camera issues, but if you don't lock on you'll be fine. Stay under him and his lunging spear attacks are piss easy to dodge, then just wail on his head until phase 2 begins.

This phase is also easy. Standard dodge and counterattack fight, nothing too special about it. Even his incredibly damaging lightning attacks are easy to avoid if you know something about timing.

It took me around 12-15 tries to beat this guy at level 70-something but I got gud and did it. You can too, OP.
>>
>>340536004
so do the same and stop crying about it
>>
>>340534549
His attacks are so telegraphed he might as well ask for your permission to attack.

git gud
>>
File: 172351.jpg (42 KB, 600x669) Image search: [Google]
172351.jpg
42 KB, 600x669
>>340534549
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAb57Kl50ig
>>
he is legit one of the best looking bossfights in videogame history tho
>>
>>340536201
Not even OP but Pat robbed himself of so many experiences because muh estoc muh lvl 100 muh godhard winswords
>>
>>340537595
but he beat him
so its super easy
>>
>>340537707
Nameless King? More like Dickless Fag
>>
>>340534907
I still don't understand as to why he grinded for levels several times in a row during the playthrough.

I mean, sure, if he was struggling against a boss for a very long time, it would be annoying to watch. However, they could have done the exact same thing they did for the Fume Knight, AKA, just edit the footage to show them winning after a bunch of attempts.
>>
>>340537934
>constantly talk about mr snip snip when people actually want to see the attempts
It's like they don't know what an LP is
>>
What? He's probably one of the easiest fights in the game. His attacks are so delayed you have time to order a pizza, wait for it to arrive, pay for it, take some slices and put them on a plate, bring the plate to where you're playing, realize you forgot a drink, go and get a drink, and sit back down before you have to dodge.
>>
>>340534549
not faggot method
1. Get Gud with camera control
2. Learn to time dodges on his attacks

Faggot Easymode Method #1:
Get the Dragonslayer Shield

Faggot Easymode Method #2:
Equip Carthus Bloodmoon Ring
>>
>>340538208
He delays them specifically to catch you after a roll, like many other enemies. Those flamberge midgets are the worst offenders. They'll run into you for a full 3 seconds and then swing, the cheeky faggots.
>>
>>340538515
Yeah it'll catch you the first time, but after that you should know better.
>>
I don't get why people had so much trouble with Nameless King, I had about 10 times more trouble with Soul of Cinder, Nameless King's attacks in phase 2 are so, so easily dodged and he shows what he is going to do for so long before attacking, phase 1 isn't even that hard either.
>>
>>340538515
the dancer is the same way, it looks like she is swinging but the swords are kind of at an angle and i always rolled early, i hated myself for it.
>>
>>340538606
Yes you should know better, but the human body is great at reacting inappropriately and euphoric human intellect won't save you from an unlucky read.
>>
>>340538719
Hardest boss for me was the Princes, who comboed the fuck out of me what felt like a million times

Beat Nameless and Soul in like 3 tries each though
>>
>greatshield
>poke
or
>greatshield
>magic

magic is more effective
>>
>walk backwards and take advantage of his dive for 10 minutes: the fight

Literally a joke fight
>>
>>340539765
You can also take a ginormous advantage while he's charging his lightning strike attack.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.