[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atelier Sophie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Atelier_Sophie_boxart.png (684 KB, 482x600) Image search: [Google]
Atelier_Sophie_boxart.png
684 KB, 482x600
I'm going on a car trip to a beach house without good internet, but I have a Vita.

Would this game be a good way to waste time or should I start with an earlier game in the series? How's the learning curve?

Last Vita game I tried for this sort of trip was that Digimon one and it kinda bored me silly.
>>
>>340525240
This is a good entry to the atelier series.
One of Gust's best game to date as well
>>
>>340525240
There's the Odinsphere remake for the vita.
>>
>>340525240
>Car Trip
Anyone in the car: Oh Anon, what is that you are playing, and why do I keep hearing high pitched dog yelping coming from your headphones?

Seriously do not make that mistake. Now you know why so many of us don't use our VITAs in public.
>>
>>340525456

It's fine, there's an actual dog in the car yelping so I'll be disguised.

>>340525396
What's the length of that one?
>>
>>340525804
>What's the length of that one?
20-30 hours. I'm putting that huge gap there cause difficulty makes a pretty big difference.
>>
>>340527359

Neat, I'll put it on the shortlist.
>>
>>340525240
>Last Vita game I tried for this sort of trip was that Digimon one and it kinda bored me silly.
Out of curiosity, did you grow up with Digimon / being fan in general? I loved Cyber Sleuth even though it was flawed.

>How's the learning curve?
No time limit so it's easy to get into.
>>
>>340525240
Don't know about sophie but it took me like 3 playthroughs before I was able to clear post game in rorona+. But that one had a time limit while sophie apparently doesn't have one so it might be easier for sophie.
>>
File: image.jpg (982 KB, 1571x1980) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
982 KB, 1571x1980
I want to fuck sophie!
>>
>>340525456
Why the fuck do you not wear headphones?
>>
>>340528558
>No time limit
I still don't know how to feel about this
>>
>>340531463
I find it better out of personal opinion.

Firis will have main scenario with time limit but once you do the main scenario it's unlimited time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.