[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watchdogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: nishikinomaki.gif (828 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
nishikinomaki.gif
828 KB, 500x375
Watchdogs is on sale on steam right now, is it worth playing it?
>>
>>340523249
No don't give ubisoft money you fucking faggot
>>
>>340523249
No, look at the reviews you fucking retard
>>
>maki
>>
>>340523249
It's not even worth the pirate. You could spend the time you would be playing the game slapping yourself in the dick with a rubber band and still have spent your time better than playing Watch Dogs.
>>
It's not that bad but it's not that good either. It's like Assassin's Creed with cars and ""hacking"".

You know whether you like it based on whether or not you like other Ubisoft or Ubi-esque games.
>>
File: 1459444354405.png (4 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1459444354405.png
4 KB, 512x384
>>340523249
I liked it.
>>
>>340523249
No, but this game is definetly worth playing.
>>
File: 1465111758559.jpg (47 KB, 960x465) Image search: [Google]
1465111758559.jpg
47 KB, 960x465
I haven't played a Ubisoft game in 15 years, is there anything I actually should've played?
>>
I think it's an okay game, but I got it for $10 so i'm biased
>>
>>340523249
Just watch this, OP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idA9BEA4Hxs
>>
>>340523691
Rayman Legends and child of light are pretty good
>>
>>340523691
Nah
>>
the game is alright
there is a really cool game in there
it was just released six months too early
>>
>>340523691
Grow Home is pretty goat.
>>
It's very mediocre and obviously rushed and unfinished (in fact, the entire game from start to finish feels rushed and unfinished).

But it's not terrible.
>>
>>340523249
Just pirate it, you idiot.
>>
Personally I got the game at launch. I enjoyed it just the ending is one of the most horrible things I've ever experienced. Also once you beat the game there's nothing really to do. I recommend it for $10 also pick it up with the bad blood DLC. It's definitely much better then the base game with a much better ending.
>>
>>340523249
No, it's an ubisoft game.
>>
We had this thread yesterday and someone almost died, please stop while you can

It's an okay game, it's probably worth 10-15$ for the full package
>>
>tfw a grieving uncle is more distraught over the death of his niece than the mother
He was supposed to be the dad right but they changed it for some reason?
>>
>>340523691
Raymen, Grow Home, and the Rabbids-only Wii spin off was fun. Plus I don't know how old Beyond Good And Evil is but you should play that anyway.
>>
>>340524193
What is Grow home about?
I just ignored it because lol ubisoft and the name similarity to gone homo
>>
>>340524691
That's the impression I had. Everything about his relationship with his sister and nephew screamed broken marriage. My bet is that they changed it so that when the love interest turns up it's obvious that she's meant to be the love interest and not have to deal with any "will aiden get back with his wife or will he bone the tattooed girl" which would have required better writing.
>>
>>340524851
It's a game about jumping around and climbing shit. But instead of canned parkour animations, you control limbs and they make an actual game out of it. It's cheap and you play as a cute robot.

>>340524691
Aiden was a weirdo looking for an excuse to be Batman.
>>
>>340523691
The first 3 splinter cell games.

Double Agent and anything after were garbage.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.