[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it shit? Should I cancel my preorder and get Odin Sphere?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Is it shit? Should I cancel my preorder and get Odin Sphere?
>>
I am definitely another poster who is driving past your house and is on your wifi and bumping your thread for you. I am not the op, i am actually just a friendly passerby. Please ignore the number on the bottom of the page
>>
I hear this Star Ocean is under 20 hours.

If you aren't sure, feel free to cancel and grab Odin Sphere.
>>
>>340513389
>not getting both
>>
>>340514394
If i get both i wont play either one, i have trouble focusing when there are too many options
>>
>>340514748
u retarded or something?
>>
>>340514748
OP, stop. I removed the mirrors in my house for a reason.
>>
>>340513389
Get a 360 and infinite undiscovery and you'll have the same experience as SO5 except you'll only have wasted 5$
>>
>>340513389

under 20 hours

1 planet

it's a walk down a corridor and backtrack a fuckton into areas you've already been but with higher level monsters kind of game
>>
>>340515000
>infinite undiscovery
What's with these retarded names for video games.
>infinite undiscovery.
>integrity and faithlessness.
>>
>>340515000
But then he'd have to buy a 360, assuming he's a weeb who's biased when it comes to console brands and doesn't like Xbox because
>"only normalfags own them"
>"I don't bother looking into other 360 games besides Gears or Halo just to say they're shit"
>>
>>340515642
Just renting the console for 3 days would be enough to make him understand how bad the game is and how bad SO5 is because it's the same thing
>>
>>340514394

This. Both games are pretty fucking good so why limit yourself?
>>
>>340515772
>renting consoles
This is still a thing? I thought Family Video still beibg a thing was weird.
Also, is it REALLY that bad?
>>
if it helps at all, I thought Star Ocean 4 was one of the worst games to come out of last gen
>>
>>340513389
It's a goddamn star ocean which automatically makes it shit.
Odin Sphere is godly thanks to gameplay tweaks.
>>
>>340516075
It's not Tales Of Zestria tier bad but it's still far from good.
Shallow gameplay, boring open world, boring side quests.
SO5 improved a bit on the gameplay side but it's still the same thing at the core
>>
>>340516576
That sucks. I guess I'll get odin sphere or valkyria chronicles
>>
>>340517563
Yea, you're better off with Odin sphere, it's also a longer game than SO5
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.