[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So lets talk about some characters that you want to see in Injustice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ij2.jpg (64 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
ij2.jpg
64 KB, 1200x630
So lets talk about some characters that you want to see in Injustice 2

>Get rid of Zodd
Honestly, you could do well with Superboy Prime if you want a Superman-world guy. But, looks like Supergirl is confirmed so oh well.

>Switch Sinestro for Dr.Fate
This needs to happen

>Static Shock
Probably won't happen, but it'd be nice. His move-set could be very unique I think.

>Gorilla Grodd Confirmed
For fucks sake you already have garbage ass Lobo in this, Grundy is useless and Doomsday sucks. Another meaty guy?? If you're going big, go real fuckin big and give us Darkseid. Seriously.

>Blue Beetle
Cuz we need an Iron Man rip off

>Drop Nightwing
Throw in Damien. He's like a kid Slade For that matter, fuck both of them and throw in Red Hood.

As far as DLC goes, I'm praying they don't put any mortal kombat shit in it, and keep it comic related. They have the rights to so many options, and HAVE the options to add more. Why no Spawn? He exists in the DC uni. The Darkness? Witchblade? Come the fuck on guys.
>>
>>340509437
Oh, and Beast Boy.

Just because his move-set would be so different from everyone else's. Starfire would be a good add, but they'd treat her like a kryptonian with hand blasts.
>>
>>340509437
What's up with all the armors in the trailer?
>>
>>340509437
And Black Canary

Still confused as to why she wasn't in the first Injustice but they put Zatanna in it.

Thought of a few others too

>Midnighter
Because...well he's the Midnighter.

>Plastic Man
Cause we need Dhalsim
>>
Add in Goku
>>
Need me some more Otherverse DLCs. Darkest Knight when?
>>
Injustice 1 was shit, not even good for fan service.
>>
>>340510057
Last Suggestions being

Mr.Freeze
>Lends himself well to a fighting game. Get rid of Lex, replace with Freeze. Would be fucking awesome to pull off some freeze your opponent combos.

>not gonna mention killer frost
Because if you're not on the best connection god has ever made, you will drop her loops all the fucking time and it's pointless.
>>
>>340509437
>Spawn
>Witchblade
>good
kek. Artist owned for a reason---no one wanted the legal rights to that shit. Spawn worked because of the angsty mid-to-late 90s but its the worst kind of edge lording desu senpai.
>>
Braniac could easily be a Shinnok clone
>>
>>340509572
There's a gear system in the game, different gear changes move set and appearance.
>>
>>340510309
Captain Cold is probably in.
>>
What could this be about? Superman got locked away in a red sun prison.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.