[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I quit gaming 5 years ago. Since then I only have a laptop.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: p.jpg (86 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
86 KB, 854x480
So I quit gaming 5 years ago. Since then I only have a laptop. I did keep up with releases and then fell in love with Dark Souls when watching one playthrough of it. So I kinda missed playing a game which would likely be my favourite game of all time.

Probably the result of my love of fantasy themes (I read every Tolkien when I was 13,14) and the fact the Souls series are great games themselves.

After finishing watching a DS3 playthrough I still have a lot of story questions. I did not watch any "lore" videos or sites, so can anyone link me to a highly detailed site or explain the whole DS story here?
>>
>>340502801

Time is convoluted.
>>
>"Quit" gaming
>"I read Tolkien so I have a good opinion on things"
>Watch a playthrough of a game

Wew lad
>>
>>340502869
And OP is a faggot so not much we can do.
>>
>>340502952
>>"I read Tolkien so I have a good opinion on things"

When did OP say that?
>>
This is some above average bait
>>
File: 1430480178636.jpg (24 KB, 150x144) Image search: [Google]
1430480178636.jpg
24 KB, 150x144
>>340502801
>Probably the result of my love of fantasy themes (I read every Tolkien when I was 13,14)
next you're gonna say "btw im a girl"
>>
>>340502801

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcGS3O27XYY

Watch this and the videos on his channel. Don't listen to /v/ and stop going to this thread because it's going to be nothing but shitposting
>>
>>340503279
Wow this is really cool. Thanks!

I don't know what I said to get those reactions. Maybe because my english isn't perfect and that made the post sound a bit weird. Or maybe /v/ is full of insecure children. Who knows. I just wanted some DS story/lore readings.
>>
>>340502801
>>340504015
>Or maybe /v/ is full of insecure children.

Definitely that one, because there wasn't any problem with your English.
/v/'s triggered by enjoying mainstream things (ie Tolkien) and watching playthroughs, amongst other things.
I urge you to atleast play the series, for they are fairly enjoyable games.
Otherwise, you do you.
>>
Quit...games?

Do people quit movies, books, or music? Seems pointless to avoid an entire medium
>>
File: UH.png (933 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
UH.png
933 KB, 960x540
>>340503264
>>
>>340504878
The only game that ever gave me a emotional feeling like a book, film or song/album was Ico. That is why quit playing. I think I lost the feel for games when I got into "the FPS-zone". I think people get consumed by boring games like that way too often, play it for a month or two and look for a replacement. (Look at Overwatch.)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.