[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice bait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: gog.png (716 KB, 1265x680) Image search: [Google]
gog.png
716 KB, 1265x680
Nice bait
>>
>>340498573
can't handle 30k xp anon?
>>
>>340498573
what's this, you need cheevos to earn free games that are already free?
>>
>>340498742
I don't think any of those are free
>>
File: 1463143844192.jpg (10 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
1463143844192.jpg
10 KB, 300x269
Sheeit, so tempted on getting the Star Wars Blaster Bundle.
>>
>>340498869
All of them are free,anon...
>>
>>340498573
i wonder why the season pass and not the game itself, although i didnt even want it, 50k exp for buying witcher 3 + season pass
>>
Anyone know how to "share the sale on facebook and twitter"? Is there a hashtag or something?
>>
>>340499563
Pirated doesn't count
>>
>>340500506
Look at the top of that page, there are share buttons for FB and Twitter. Click one of them.
>>
>>340500506
Same page as the badges, two small little buttons near top.
>>
>>340500636
>>340500669
Jesus I feel like a retard. Thank you very much.
>>
>>340498573
Kind of interested in free spelunky I guess.
I think you only get 4500 points in total from badge shit though.
So is there a way to get to 5k or not?
>>
>>340500754
got spelunky code since i already had it, if you want it that is
>>
>GoG still hasn't connected my account and added my steam games
>>
Quick question, could I get free EXP from the games I get via the Steam connect thing?
...How does the EXP system work, anyways? Besides just "do the shit/check in every day and get EXP", of course.
>>
>>340502140
>All purchases made while the 2016 Summer Sale lasts grant you XP, regardless of whether they are part of the deals or not.
>All PURCHASES
Ah, nevermind. I'm dumb.
>>
>>340501579
Well he ain't asking, so if you're still here and want to give it away, [email protected]
>>
>Install GOG Galaxy
>Click redeem
>Uninstall GOG Galaxy if you want
>>
>>340502841
Maybe uninstall after the sale just in case they're giving another one through Galaxy.
>>
>>340503026
Or keep it installed because it's entirely optional to play GOG games and useful to keep around if they have more giveaways past this sale that require you to redeem through Galaxy.
>>
>>340498573
why dont you just pirate those games?
>>
Why does /v/ attack the company that enables them to pirate? You guys should be sucking GoG's fucking dick right now.
>>
>>340505516
you can't find any logic on /v/ sometimes.
GOG is literally doesn't even to try fight against piracy but people will bitch about an optional client(which works like steam lite incomparision).
>>
FUCK GOG

They said 1€ != 1$ AND YET THEY CHARGE DOLLAROOD PRICES (we get "in store credit" as compensation ;^))

They said they won't become Steam AND YET THEY FORCE THIS GOG GALAXY M-MUH SOCIAL GAYMING DOWN OUR THROATS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>340506321
>AND YET THEY FORCE THIS GOG GALAXY M-MUH SOCIAL GAYMING DOWN OUR THROATS
It's completely optional you fuck. It's only there if you care about social shit, cheevos, and free games.
And even then if you only care about the free games you can turn off the other shit.
>>
>>340498573
Was there a thing to get games in your steam library from GoG?
I vaguely recall reading about some official thing that has some limitations that would do that.
>>
>>340506623
https://www.gog.com/connect
It's down, at least for me, because of high traffic, though.
>>
>>340502841
when you let the botnet in, there is no removing it
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.