[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did BOTH of Yuna's cousins want to fuck her so bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Why did BOTH of Yuna's cousins want to fuck her so bad?
>>
Yuna is very pretty,
but I like her design in the first one more.

Forsaking added reasons of etc,
X-2's face looks too chinky.
>>
First cousin relationships and marriages are not taboo or uncommon in Japan.
>>
I've wanted to fuck both of them for a long time
>>
>>340498901
oops, I meant chunky.
>>
>>340499045
sure you did
>>
>>340499018
brother and rikku?
>>
>>340499173
rikku was getting racy in the springs
>>
>>340498043
There is no indication that Brother is related to Rikku at all.
>>
>>340498901
I agree. I think they tried to remodel her face to a more Asian-like design for X-2.
>>
>>340501553
Both Rikku and Brother refer to Cid as their father and Rikku recounts some childhood memory she had with him in X-2 I believe.
>>
>>340501774
Well to be fair Rikku had somewhat of an Asian face structure and since Yuna is half Al Bhed it makes sense.
>>
>>340501553
He refers to Rikku as "sister" when you first see him in Macalania.

https://youtu.be/5B59EhRiz8A?t=790
Couldn't find a vid with the Al Bhed translated, but here you go.
>>
>>340501883
not to morph your facial structure in two years

lack of foresight isn't made up by acting on it when it comes
especially if it causes discontinuity or works upon something that was accepted and liked
>>
>>340501883
Yeah, she did in the original, but not Yuna. I'm not saying they can't justify it, I'm just saying the difference is definitely noticeable. I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually trying to model her after a famous pop star of the time. Lenne sure seems that way.
>>
>>340502056
Apologies. The time is around 13:10.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.