[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fire Emblem has 6 fucking characters >Golden Sun has none
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 37
File: IsaacPromo.jpg (33 KB, 301x344) Image search: [Google]
IsaacPromo.jpg
33 KB, 301x344
>Fire Emblem has 6 fucking characters
>Golden Sun has none

Fuck you Sakurai, fuck you.
>>
>he wants even more sword characters
>>
>>340494654
>Fire Emlem has at least 6 good video games
>Golden sun has none

It's not really hard to figure out
>>
Who the fuck gives a damn about Golden Sun?
>>
>>340496720
awakening and birthright don't add up to 6
>>
>remove assist trophy
>don't even give him a regular trophy
>still add another song from his games
I don't get it.
>>
>>340494654
Mr hands is a boring character. Nobody likes him.
>>
Cloud being a spiky blonde hair swordsman with magic destroyed his chances.
I'd kill for Felix with an axe though, his design is way better than Isaac's.
>>
>>340496720
>golden sun
>bad
pick one
>>
Fuck smash,

Make Golden Sun 4 and do it right this time you cunts
>>
>>340494654
I replayed all 3 games, enjoyed the 2nds exploring and the looks of the 3rd, felt like it needs a bigger 4th game than just a 3ds shit, but I highly doubt we will ever see it on anything for that matter
>>
>>340497427
Dark Dawn sucked all of my enthusiasm out of it.
I'd take a new successor in a new world and characters or something though.
>>
>>340496720

You are literally THE most incorrect person on this board.
>>
>>340497701
>>340497427

What was so bad about Dark Dawn anyway?
>>
>>340496785
What is
>FE6
>FE7
>Mystery of the Emblem
>PoR
>Radiant Dawn
>Awakening

>>340497267
>>340497803
Keep being mad that your mediocre as fuck JRPG is dead.

Golden Sun is painfully generic and while I can appreciate things like some of the music and the general artstyle, it's bland as fuck to play and completely skippable in even the GBA library.
>>
>>340498086
>Awakening
>Good
>>
>>340497880
It's honestly not outright terrible, but for me, the whole story setup was just a boring fetch quest, I think the 3d models looked really bland and soulless (at least the map ones, the battle ones were fine). Also the map made puzzle solving way too easy. It's also just kinda incomplete and ends on a cliffhanger. Just didn't feel like a satisfying experience to me.
>>
>>340498190
Awakening is a pretty decent game, but if you want to disregard it you still have FE 4/5 and the Fates games.
>>
File: sad.png (4 KB, 24x24) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
4 KB, 24x24
>>340498086
>>
>>340498086

Golden Sun told a great story, and thought it was clearly ment for kids it told a tale full of moral ambiguity.

In Golden Sun 1 you were essentially playing as a team of people that had been told that alchemy was this big dangerous thing that was bad, and in Golden Sun 2 you played as this other team who was told that alchemy was good and would bring resources and bliss.

For my young mind it was quite fun to experience a duality like that, as both games argued why they were right very well.

Replaying it, it wasn't amazing, and as said it was clearly ment for a much younger audience.
>>
>>340498289
I can respect your opinion on this but as far as being a game goes it's very very average

I'd give it a 7/10 at very best, if you forget DD exists and take the 2 as a whole package.
>>
>>340498419

Nobody still gives a fuck about your opinion though.
>>
>>340498086
>Golden Sun worse than Fire Emblem

Kill yourself right now
>>
I think the reason I never got into Fire Emblem was because of the way the game was set up.

>Fight > Cutscenes

Repeat for 30 hours.

At least in FFT there was an element of visiting towns and exploring, and grinding to see what enemy combination you could get.

There was actually something to DO besides just walk down a linear path.

Did they ever remove the need to "visit" houses on a field? I would rather just have a menu that let me buy my gear between fights.

And weapon degradation has never been a good idea.
>>
>>340494654
>no Advance Wars, STEAM, S&P, or Custom Robo playable reps either

Just feels weird knowing any one of these could've gotten the same Smash-advertising treatment that saved FE (waifu pandering aside) but didn't.
>>
File: 1459119936348.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459119936348.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
>>340498086
>Censored Emblem
>Worse then Golden Sun
>>
File: 1366931006768.png (173 KB, 316x330) Image search: [Google]
1366931006768.png
173 KB, 316x330
>>340498086
>>
>>340498419

It looked pretty solid for a 2D GBA game. The sprites were nice and detailed, and like you yourself admitted the music's got its moment.

I will admit that it's not perfect at all, and like I said the story hasn't aged all that well, but for the audience they wanted I felt it did a pretty good job.

There was also depth to the class system as to who got what Djinn and why.

I'd give it a 8/10, but as mentioned it has flaws.

DD doesn't exist, of course.
>>
>>340497880

>Bland characters who only exist to pad dialogue except for Sveta
>Unwarned points of no return that lock you out of like half of the world and the djinn you might have missed
>Worse dungeons than the original games
>Only one new summon
>Leaving the game obviously half finished because they were expecting a sequel

The actual combat is fine, but thats because its just the system from the first two games. I think there are some new classes, and things are a bit balanced better but there is nothing to really be excited about it.

Except for the new animations which were all great and its a shame that they are attached to an inferior game.
>>
>>340494654
Fire Emblem is the new Golden Sun. Get over it.
>>
>>340498501
Sorry that your game's dead anon but that's just the way it is

You don't have to be a bitter fuck about it

>>340498558
Golden Sun as a franchise is objectively worse than FE

Less sales
Worse plots the vast majority of the time and that is saying a lot
Highly less popular
Gameplay is a lot less complex
Game still tries to shove the shitty plot in on you all the time with a script that beats out even MGS2

It's kind of sad really that you let nostalgia affect your opinion this much.

>>340498684
>muh censorship
While I agree that censorship IS fucking retarded, is there anything that you can even argue that actually affects gameplay?

No? Alright then, keep being a fucking idiot.

>>340498780
At least someone ITT is being fucking reasonable instead of just flinging shit since I insulted their childhood rpg.
>>
>>340498780

>looked pretty solid

It was the best looking game on the fucking system m8.
>>
Every time I come to /v/ I'm somehow still baffled that people seem incapable of liking 2 things. FE and Golden Sun are both solid as fuck rpgs.
I prefer Fire Emblem, but regardless.
>>
>>340498873

Subjective. There are way more demanding games on the GBA, but it did look pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWBUdgIa0oE
>>
>>340498592
Weapon degradation was removed in FE14 in exchange for weapons having positive and negative side effects. You've been able to buy gear in-between maps for awhile now.
>>
>>340498921
>incapable of liking 2 things

Do you not understand how these threads work?

OP puts two things up against each other and we argue over which is better.

Very few people ITT say that they HATE on series more than the other, it's just that when OP phrases it like he does you feel obligated to pick a side.
>>
>>340499037

Woaw, really? Are you serious? Fuckin' hell.

I might seriously have to look into the series now.

Where would you advise I start to avoid those two aspects?

I am positively surprised today.
>>
>>340496720
>RNG emblem better than GS

No fire emblem game can even hope to achieve the quality of golden sun 2
>>
>>340499207

lel
>>
>>340499207
>I am a little child who cannot handle risk management

Is there not a chance to miss attacks in Golden Sun? Oh, there IS a chance to miss attacks isn't there?

>FUCKING RNG SUN BULLSHIT GAME IT'S SHIT BAWW

>>340498592
>>And weapon degradation has never been a good idea.

Weapon degradation is a very good system that prevents you and your enemies from just using extremely powerful weapons forever. You have to actually think about what to use and if it's worth it to have some uses eaten on the next turn or not in order to survive or choke a point.

The fact that they removed it only shows how simplified the games are becoming.
>>
>>340499037

Ignore >>340499192. I just read up and I might be getting the new 3DS game now.

Thanks m80.
>>
File: chad kong cucking chimp.png (568 KB, 904x556) Image search: [Google]
chad kong cucking chimp.png
568 KB, 904x556
Donkey Kong only having 2 reps is the real crime here. Even its recent games outsell FE games by a huge margin, its not just an iconic character key to the history of Nintendo but to all of gaming.

someone like dixie would actually have a more unique move set and play style that revolves around gliding, an almost useless mechanic. but no we need more swords and generic bishonens
>>
Golden Sun is terrible and you're all just blinded by nostalgia. Too much text for such a boring plot, annoying emoticons interrupting the flow of the already slow conversations, mindless battle system with next to no depth (spam djinns to win yay) and terrible explorarion and dungeons. Also, loads of missables. Skip this shitty series.
>>
>>340499192
Fates Conquest has solid as fuck gameplay, but the newer Fire Emblems shit the bed with the story.
If you can get your hands on Path of Radiance, it's solid as fuck. Best support system in the series, and has great world building and characters. Has weapon durability, but it's never an issue, buying shit is much more convenient.
>>
Golden sun is better than awakening and fates and #FE

Was it better than the emblems before it? No

Both are great though, and both are lifeless atm
>>
Fire Emblem is a series with 14 games.
Golden Sun has 2 games.
>>
File: 1447528266529.jpg (348 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447528266529.jpg
348 KB, 900x900
The reason Smash has 6 FE characters is because Sakurai has shit taste, and thus a boner for one of the least intuitive jrpgs out there. He's played every FE game and can still stomach more, somehow.
I don't really think it has any bearing on the quality of the series, especially because IS was just going to drop the Fire Emblem if Awakening didn't sell. Even after not one, but two Smash installments serving as a bridge to the west, as well as constant advertisement, Fire Emblem was still on life support until it finally pandered to the lowest common denominator and transformed it into a glorified dating sim. Now that it's made it's otaku blood money, idiots like >>340498850 over here can think the trash heap known as FE is good because "i-it sold well and has 6 Smash characters, therefore it MUST be a good series."

The only reason that pisspoor SRPG is alive is due to intense Sakurai bias and the wanking of waifufags, any FE thread can tell you that latter point though.

I am willing to bet hard money that if Sakurai's favorite series just happened to be Earthbound, we'd have Ninten, Ness, Lucas, Jeff, Porky and Paula, with Duster and Kumatora outfits for DLC.

Sorry Golden Sun doesn't align with Sakurai's taste, OP. At least take comfort in knowing your favorite series was one of passion and didn't shamefully appeal to degenerates to keep itself afloat.
>>
>>340499075

He's a retard anyways.

JRPG =/= SRPG
>>
>>340499615

I might look into Path of Radiance. Honestly I think I can get over the weapon durability thing if weapons aren't too scarce and you can buy them in a convenient matter (I remember dropping Sacred Stones because of this).

Can weapons be repaired or anything or is every hit "final" so to speak?
>>
>>340494974
>golden sun only has sword users
>even those who use swords would not be full psy/djinn

I do not think you have played any golden sun at all
>>
>>340499542

That or Cranky.
>>
>>340499542
I was hoping for Cranky,
>>
>weapon howls in GS1/2

It may not have been much but I felt cool as fuck when it happened.

I remember that there was a weapon that howled Vorpral Slash or something and it was the coolest thing ever.
>>
File: dpOqzfU.png (860 KB, 872x490) Image search: [Google]
dpOqzfU.png
860 KB, 872x490
>>340498592
You sound like a Disgaea kind of guy, anon.
>>
>>340499779
Weapons can't be repaired, but they're easily replaced. Also, important weapons don't have durability, so you don't have to worry about those breaking any more.
Genealogy of the Holy War also got a new translation, it has a repair system and also a pretty convenient weapon system, bit it's a pretty slow game and I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to someone newer to the series.
>>
File: 1423965405812.png (438 KB, 777x777) Image search: [Google]
1423965405812.png
438 KB, 777x777
I read Dark Dawn so here I am again

Best part etc.etc.
>>
>>340499968

The game where healers have to kill enemies to get exp.
>>
>>340499968

Oh I do like some Disgaea! Shit's fun as fuck when you wanna' grind and explore.

The only real problem I had with the series was that the story and """humor""" never hit me.

That being said I still buy every mainline Disgaea game without fail. Some multiple times over multiple systems.

I'd love a Disgaea game that took itself a little more seriously though.
>>
>>340498850
>Less sales

But that's wrong you autist

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/3417/golden-sun/
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/3418/golden-sun-the-lost-age/
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/35078/golden-sun-dark-dawn/

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/3340/fire-emblem/
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/3341/fire-emblem-the-sacred-stones/
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/25700/fire-emblem-shadow-dragon/
>>
>>340499735
Consider the following:
FE is popular
FE has 14 games
FE is one of Nintendo's staple franchises, that is not quite AAA but is AA
Out of 14 games having 6 reps is a bit much but the game of Smash 4 has 45+ characters. I would really, really not count Lucina since she's literally Marth with a new model and a few new move property tweaks, so 5 characters out of 45 from a very popular franchise is not a big fucking deal.

>Earthbound
3 games, 2 of which were not even fucking released in the US and all of which did not sell very well. And it has 2 characters and a stage.

I'm sorry that you have a skewed opinion and think a 3-game franchise deserves as many or more reps than a 14-game franchise, but maybe you're the fucking idiot here.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 320x240
Plot aside,we can all agree that execution was way better In GBA for both Fire emblem and Golden sun when It comes to animations,aye?

Golden sun putted some ps1 games to shame,that's quite an acomplishement and deserves to be remembered.

Why are you guys even talking about GS's plot when fire emblem's Is pretty generic and overall poorly defendable? Sure,this might not lead anywhere,but the fact still stands that FE got a load of representatives whilst GS was left out for unjustified reasons other then Japs have a weird attraction to FE.
>>
>>340499779
be prepared to splash out the cash for path of radiance, if you're lucky you can get it for £50 on ebay but most the time it's £70+. either download or prepare for tears.
>>
>>340500031

Oh don't worry, I genuinely enjoy slow games. I feel too many games rush to the point without giving us time to settle in.

And you've just sold me on Path of Radiance. Thank you Anon, you may have redeemed the Fire Emblem series for me!
>>
>>340500150

I actually newly came into some money so I'll probably pick it up.

I even have my old Gamecube in a closet somewhere.
>>
>>340500134
Alright, so it beats out sales by a fair number, but they're still actually pretty close.

And even still, can you actually refute any of the other points that were made?

All of the golden sun games after 1 bank off of the fact that the story was left half-finished and actually demand that you buy the next game. It's going to sell more than stories that are self-contained regardless.
>>
>>340500136
You should probably read the post you are replying to if you are gonna type that much. protip: he isn't actually saying earthbound deserves more reps
>>
File: S2ZUC3a.png (263 KB, 593x345) Image search: [Google]
S2ZUC3a.png
263 KB, 593x345
>>340500114
Good taste my man. Have you played any non Disgaea NIS games? Out of all of them, I think Disgaea is the one where they stuck the most wacky bullshit in, and save all their serious writing for other titles.

For example, have you played Soul Nomad, Phantom Brave or the Witch and the Hundred Knight? Phantom Brave comes out on Steam in July and that game alone is better than any FE that's ever come out based on story and gameplay alone.
>>340500108
Hasn't been true since the first one, my guy. Healers now get EXP for casting healing and buff spells, they've done that since Disgaea 2 actually. Plus you could always teach Healers offensive magic if they needed to defend themselves.
>>
Golden Sun is literally baby's first RPG. But it has potential. The characters and settings have good potential to be used for Smash. If it wasn't moved to the GBA from the N64, it might have been a solid game. Keyword, Golden Sun 2 was supposed to be part of Golden Sun N64. You can see it with the graphics.
>>
>>340500367
Even if Sakurai were a fan, what does that even have to do with it? Sakurai's a Kirby fan and Kirby has 3 reps, even though it has quite a few of its own games. Mother has the same problem in that all of its characters are similar enough that you can't even make more than 2 reps who are unique enough and even fucking THEN Lucas and Ness are still really fucking similar. The moves might behave differently but in terms of how they both behave they're pretty alike.
>>
>>340499395
>>340499456
>FE fags consider these as """""refutes"""""""""
>>
>>340499735
FE has 6 reps because Nintendo wanted to really advertise the series to 'Murica as hard as possible.

They've wanted this since Melee.
>>
>>340500579
>has no counter argument for the fact that RNG completely changes the way that games are played
>instead just points out how "th-those aren't refutes haha I sure showed them"
>>
>>340496720
You people are genuinely fucking obnoxious
>>
there's always faggots that say golden sun series is bland and average, too easy and simple

they just don't understand, that there is nothing else like golden sun. camelot has had their own brand (style) of rpg since the 90s, and with golden sun, it lives on. tryhard casuals simply don't know
>>
>>340500339
>All of the golden sun games after 1 bank off of the fact that the story was left half-finished and actually demand that you buy the next game. It's going to sell more than stories that are self-contained regardless.

This only works if the first installment is of high quality. DD tried the same but the overall game was just meh so it didn't work.

And arguign one having better plots is dumb
>two kingdoms at war or one major kingdom being a dick
>some evil gets revive or dragons
>every game

The games "strength" in its narrative its the character interactions and that has been watered down to appeal to waifufags.

>Gameplay is a lot less complex
The djin system is far more complex than literally fucking rock paper scissors. You can give everyone their natual affinity elements or experiment and make other classes
>>
>>340500965
>tryhard casuals
what are you even fucking saying
>>
>>340500965
Golden Sun is just a perfect little portable rpg. It has a bit of complexity and customization through djinns, but it's also not too difficult or overwhelming. Puzzle solving also isn't too hard, but it also generally stays away from being tedious. Mind reading also was just a fun way to get some quick little interesting tidbits about people and the world.
I can understand why people think it's pretty average, but it's just so easy to pick up and play. Never really felt like a slog while I was playing it, which I can't say for a lot of rpgs.
>>
>>340500946
What do you mean by "you people?"
>>
>>340500339

>All of the golden sun games after 1 bank off of the fact that the story was left half-finished and actually demand that you buy the next game.

At least Golden Sun had the decency to bring out it's sequels instead of leaving games that continue the certain games story in Japan. What's that a cliffhanger at the end of the first GBA Fire Emblem we got? Tough shit you can't have the game with Roy in it. Same deal with the DS game.
>>
>>340501149
If you think Fire Emblem is just rock, papper, scissors then I think you never played one in your whole life.
>>
File: 1417155332068.jpg (8 KB, 211x193) Image search: [Google]
1417155332068.jpg
8 KB, 211x193
>>340500136
Hey, good job ignoring my points.
>>340500575
>>Even if Sakurai were a fan, what does that even have to do with it?
Pretty sure Sakrai's fanboyism had something to do with Roy getting in Melee despite his game not even being out. Furthermore, Roy coming back, decloned, despite the overwhelming majority clamoring for Wolf or Snake.
While Lucina being a clone does alleivate the sting somewhat, it doesn't help that Sakurai, after playing Awakening, was seriously considering Chrom as a fighter, and then put him in anyways as a Final Smash, victory pose, Palutena's Advice cameo, and followed up with his own costume.
>>Sakurai's a Kirby fan and Kirby has 3 reps, even though it has quite a few of its own games.
See now I know you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>Mother has the same problem in that all of its characters are similar enough that you can't even make more than 2 reps who are unique enough and even fucking THEN Lucas and Ness are still really fucking similar. The moves might behave differently but in terms of how they both behave they're pretty alike.
Just like Roy, Lucina and Marth? And no one is even talking about the Mother boys as fighters, we're talking about how Sakurai's very blatant FE bias is what allowed the roster to have 6 characters from what is actually an obscure SRPG that sells like shit.

I personally still think that saying Corrin got in to promote the new FE game is bullshit. You know what could use promotion? Splatoon. Thankfully it did damn fine on it's own. Corrin's reveal was still horrendous and is what sent me over the edge when it came to FE and Sakurai as a developer though.
>>
>>340501494
To be fair, the sequel nod at the end of FE7 was just a reference to the earlier game. It still has a complete story unlike Golden Sun 1 and Dark Dawn.
Though, I think Golden Sun still works fine as long as you play the first 2 back to back and treat them as one game.
>>
>>340501608
>Furthermore, Roy coming back, decloned, despite the overwhelming majority clamoring for Wolf
>source: my ass
>>
File: clay_chosenfour.png (917 KB, 1523x825) Image search: [Google]
clay_chosenfour.png
917 KB, 1523x825
>>340500575
Ness and Lucas being similar is Sakurai being either lazy or incompetent. Characters in those games fight with all different types of weapons from children toys to bottle rockets to laser guns. And then some characters are fight in a mixture of martial arts and magic. And despite having having almost no dialogue the characters distinct personalities, that is the strength of good character design. Unlike say other jrpgs with generic designs that need the characters to actually go into long blocks of text to explain to you who they are
>>
>>340501446
Faggots who go out of their way to shit on Golden Sun for no fucking reason
>>
>>340501825
Maybe they, here's a shocker, just don't like it?
>>
>>340501149
>The djin system is far more complex than literally fucking rock paper scissors. You can give everyone their natual affinity elements or experiment and make other classes

>dismissing weapon weight, weapon degradation, supports, skills, pair up, rescue, and staves

The Djinn system was neat and one of the few things I even liked about the actual gameplay but you can't just dismiss literally everything else about FE and only mention weapon triangles. Not to mention it's locked behind actually finding Djinni (which isn't hard, but can be tedious)

And the plots while they can be dumbed down to what you said might be correct, but you can also dumb down Golden Sun in the same manner.
>Look for the macguffins
>Childhood friend is evil just like every fucking RPG in existence.

>>340501494
While they may not be officially released you can play FE6 and the DS sequels.

By the way, it wouldn't be a cliffhanger since 6 came out first.

>>340501608
Sakurai was demanded to add Roy to promote the new FE game by Nintendo.

Adding Wolf when Starfox is all but a dead series or Snake when MGS is also a dead series is a shitty move and the latter is probably not even up to them. I bet they'd be demanded to add Venom to promote MGSV.

Despite what you would like to say about Roy and Marth, they are far more different than Lucas and Ness.

>I personally still think that saying Corrin got in to promote the new FE game is bullshit.
I agree but there's nothing to be done about it, it was probably pressure by Nintendo like with Roy in Melee.

>>340501759
I agree, Sakurai is probably honestly fucking burnt out. He could have every single character from every Golden Sun and every Mother protag and party character and every FE Lord and every Kirby ally and still get fucking shat on for not including someone's favorite character.
>>
>>340498419
>very very average
>7/10
This generation is retarded
>>
>>340501959
How is that remotely retarded? 10/5 through 7 generally means average.
>>
>>340501692
>To be fair, the sequel nod at the end of FE7
was just a reference to the earlier game.

Yes which continues the story of the first game years later.

>It still has a complete story unlike Golden Sun 1 and Dark Dawn.

>Though, I think Golden Sun still works fine as long as you play the first 2 back to back and treat them as one game.

Fucking make up your mind. Or is it only okay when Fire Emblem does the years later thing?
>>
>>340501712
If you really want, we can pull up the shitton of polls that were held during the Smash ballot process. You wanna know who topped nearly every time? Snake or K. Rool. Even now, if people were asked which veteran they'd have back, Roy would be at the near bottom of the list, probably below Young Link. Shit, more people wanted Ice Climbers over fucking Roy. Roy's only claim to fame is his shitty "Roy's Our Boy" cheer which attracted memers who used him one time when they were 12. He's hated in the FE community for being a shitty unit and Lord.

No one wanted Roy back but Sakurai.
>>
>>340498684
Just because FE has went to shit doesn't invalidate the great games before the recent ones.
>>
>>340502097
Hey, I like both series, I'm just saying you shouldn't be too one-sided about all this.
>>
>>340501906
>By the way, it wouldn't be a cliffhanger since 6 came out first.

I don't give a shit if it's not a cliffhanger to japs it still was one for us. There was literally no excuse for them to not release the Roy game especially with him in Melee.
>>
>>340501959
If you would like to think about it in terms of a report card:

A - 90-100, above average-excellent/perfect
B - 80-89, a bit above-above average
C - 70-79, average to high average
D - 60-69, below average
F - 59 or below, get that shit out of here.

Did you go to school, ever?

Averages are in terms of a bell curve, the middle 66%, which in the case of report cards the average grade would be passing. If you want to call it an actual average out of 10 then it would probably be 3-7 which is still a "high" average but an average nonetheless.
>>
>>340500447
>Phantom Brave comes out on Steam in July
Not him, but I want to know more about said humor element. Is this one of the more serious stories you talked about? I couldn't play Wildstar because of the 'wacky' humor.
>>
>>340502301
Besides the fact that FE6 is shit and the worst FE game.
>>
>>340494654

golden sun is literally a "this is okay" game.

it's one of the safest JRPGs ever made. it does everything that every other Jrpg before it has done to an extent and really isn't great in any department, just "good". the djinn system is interesting, but my god is it braindead simple.

also Felix is the real MVP. fuck Isaac.
>>
>>340502313
>Everything below 50 is the same, awful shit

Why even have 10 points?
>>
>>340502102
Roy was already confirmed to be in during the Smash ballot process, not to mention the polls only reflect the opinion of a minority of westerners, which Sakurai never really gave a shit about. Nice try though.
What I actually saw was the Roy amiibo having a higher popularity than even the Ryu amiibo on Amiami during the preorder period. So I know he's at least popular in Japan.
>>
>>340501898
And yet you go out of your way to shit on it

just fuck off already, goddamn
>>
>>340502386
>Awesome "16-bit" graphics
>World map better than any Final Fantasy
>Wide array of abilities to use in puzzles
>Diverse set pieces that amount to more than kill this boss
>Meaningful collectibles scattered everywhere
>10/10 Jenna and Mia
>Fantastic music
>Epic story that spans two games and two perspectives

Golden Sun is the epitome of portable JRPGs. It's not meh.
>>
>>340502607
>Why do people have different opinions than me?!
>>
>>340502301
I'm not defending this but for them to release a series out of the blue that nobody in the US had even heard of at that point for them was by all accounts a bad idea.

I think FE7 is honestly just bland enough in terms of story to not be overbearing to new audiences while introducing all of the mechanics in a tutorial very nicely to actually start an audience.

It was a gamble but FE6 is also a much harder game and more unforgiving for new players.

>>340502380
I think you need to reconsider your opinion.
FE6 > FE7 > FE8

As much as I like Hector.

>>340502442
>something that gets half of the proper game is deserving of being called good

It's a quality scale that unfortunately has been reduced to mean nothing. If a game is below 8 these days it's fucking garbage according to reviewers when in actuality it should be games that are 6/10 or below.

>>340502607
I'm not going to lie, the OP was purposefully asking for this shit by starting the thread in that specific manner.

Literally all you have to do to get replies is compare something unpopular to something popular, especially with 2 series such as FE and GS.

And I have absolutely no regrets having an actual discussion on the reasoning for my opinion, why don't you fuck off to reddit if you want a hugbox that shares their opinions 24/7.
>>
>>340501608
>I personally still think that saying Corrin got in to promote the new FE game is bullshit.

Their promotion worked though. Same goes for that cunt Bayonetta and her Bayo 2 reprint. Used copy prices went sky high before they did that. I'm more pissed at that rigged bitch. Who the fuck voted for her? Most of the polls had her nowhere near the top. It's yet another case of him being friends with the creator. I guarantee if MGS Twin Snakes was released after Brawl those sales would be even better.

>You know what could use promotion? Splatoon.

This however is bullshit.
>>
File: MaronaD4.jpg (122 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
MaronaD4.jpg
122 KB, 526x526
>>340502318
It is.
Phantom Brave revolves around a 13 year old girl named Marona, and her guardian Ash. Marona's parents worked as basically magical bounty hunters along with Ash, but ended up being murdered by some otherworldly entity. In their dying words, they saved Ash from perishing, but he's trapped between life and death as a Phantom. Even so, he looks after Marona in her parents' stead.
Because she can see ghosts, others see her as "possessed" and hate her for it. She's basically a child working as a bounty hunter in a place where everyone treats her like some demon spawn. The story gets really heavy at times.

All NIS games take place in the same general universe, and even the gameplay has similarities. As a general rule of thumb, if you enjoy stories that you don't need to take too seriously, play Disgaea, if you like serious stories, play NIS' other games like Phantom Brave, Soul Nomad, The Witch and the Hundred Knight, Makai Kingdom, ect, ect.

They're all fantastic games though. Playing an FE game after playing an NIS game is like playing Smash 3DS after playing Smash Wii U. It's not bad, there are some good points, but this other thing is just so much better at everything else, I can't think of any reason to go back to FE.
>>
>>340502812
Literally fuck the hell off, you redditor piece of shit
>>
File: IMG_0434.png (122 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0434.png
122 KB, 600x600
>>340502812
I may switch FE6 with FE8 because of how FE8 is just a watered down Gaiden clone, but FE7 is inarguably the best GBA FE.

>>340503000
Promotion or not you will never ever in a billion years convince me Bayo got more votes than these fuckers.
>>
File: when your team is all snipers.gif (2 MB, 244x194) Image search: [Google]
when your team is all snipers.gif
2 MB, 244x194
>>340502687

>>Wide array of abilities to use in puzzles

no
stop this
the "puzzles" in golden sun are just a slightly more complicated strength mechanic from pokemon. there's literally one way to progress through any of those and all it requires is having the contextual skill.
>>
>>340503083
That's a lot of good pointers on my journey.

Thank you very much kind stranger.
>>
>>340503000
>>340501608
>>340503185
If you guys actually did any research you'd know that Nintendo spent a lot of money advertising Splatoon, especially in Japan, and possibly more so than any other game on the Wii U.
Also, the Splatoon directors confirmed in an interview that the 3DS would not be able to handle Splatoon mechanics.
>>
>>340503186

I remember finding them pretty hard when I was 8. Again like some guy above said, Golden Sun was for a very different age-group.
>>
>>340496784
Who the fuck gives a damn about Fire Emblem?
>>
>>340503265
None of that in any way contradicts anything I said fucko, I only put forth the supposition that Bayon getting more votes than Inklings is a blatant fucking lie.
>>
>>340500447
>Phantom Brave on Steam

Fuck I need to buy this the nanosecond it comes out.

Does it come with more content than the original PS2-version?

Fuck HOW did I not know about this? PB was my favorite game of that entire generation.
>>
>>340503293
More people than Golden Sun.
>>
>>340502812

I was talking about releasing 6 after 7 not before. That way the story have made more sense for us and we would have something Fire Emblem related for 2004 in the USA/EUR I guess. They blew their chance at easy sales.
>>
>>340503185

Yes they do deserve a spot in Smash. Just not Smash 4 when the 3DS version exist to not be able to handle them correctly. Blame that instead.
>>
>>340503164
>Literally
>tells me that I'm a redditor
Why don't you fuck off, go anywhere that won't dissent with your fucking opinion since you value it so much.

>>340503185
>I may switch FE6 with FE8 because of how FE8 is just a watered down Gaiden clone, but FE7 is inarguably the best GBA FE.

FE7 doesn't have anything that FE6 or 8 don't. The story is a lot worse.

The only thing 7 has better is fucking HECTOR and HECTOR MODE but 6 is a lot harder of a base game to warrant being better. I would argue against seize maps but you're literally taking back the entire continent one area at a time.

>>340503417
Perhaps, but FE6 being released after 7 with a few things removed might be jarring to some. Also since it was written prior to 7 I'm sure there are a few minor slipups or missed details. And again 6 is a harder game so it might not sell as well.
>>
File: RjtDEV5.png (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
RjtDEV5.png
23 KB, 320x240
>>340503387
Phantom Brave PC comes with all the extra content of the PSP version, so along with the "Another Marona" storyline, it also has the "Hermuda Triangle" additions, so played cameo characters like the Unlosing Ranger and older Castile.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/409870/
>>
File: 1464763207397.jpg (31 KB, 316x340) Image search: [Google]
1464763207397.jpg
31 KB, 316x340
>>340502687

>Diverse set pieces that amount to more than kill this boss

what, where.

>Meaningful collectibles scattered everywher

actually a legit point. i also liked how the first game's events could effect the second.

>fantastic music

pan flutes everywhere

>Epic story that spans two games and two perspectives

to bad the story with some potential is drowned out by the fucking script.

the only part of the game that felt like it had any weight was when you found out Piers' mother died.
>>
>>340503360
They never said Bayo got more votes than Inklings.
If the 3DS can't handle ink mechanics than it stands to reason that Inklings discarded as a possible choice for that reason.
>>
>>340503570

Oh my God I cannot buy this fast enough. Thank you based Anon.
>>
>>340503542
>Perhaps, but FE6 being released after 7 with a few things removed might be jarring to some.

That didn't stop Shadow Dragon.
>>
>>340503542

>Also since it was written prior to 7 I'm sure there are a few minor slipups or missed details.

like wherever the fuck lyn went.
>>
>>340497880

It's like a 7-8/10 game that commits a lot of unforgivable sins.

The majority of the game is a fetch quest with the main characters weirdly uninterested in the people trying to kill them. Imagine a game entirely dedicated to the very first quest you receive to go grab something from the next town. And all these fucking villains, and magic, and world threatening shit is happening, but your characters are just like "Man, I really need to get that cup of sugar for my aunt".

There's a point of no return in the middle of the game that cuts you off from a large number of important, class changing items. You can be locked out of some of the best classes if you missed them.

The entire world of the previous games is essentially paved over. Looking forward to seeing what all those cities and towns you visited in the first games look like now? Fuck you. They're gone with no reasonable explanation. Here, have this other random fucking city instead that you somehow never saw in the first games. All these brand new ancient ruins have appeared in the world, including a giant fucking wall that was never there before. Where the fuck did this come from? And the stuff they replaced the old with isn't nearly as interesting to pour extra salt in the wound.

Tiny explorable map. Probably smaller than the first game.

On the less sinful side and more disappointing, the characters are bland, the gameplay is essentially unchanged, the sidequests are almost nonexistent. It's just in every way a worse game than those that came before it despite coming out long after them. I can't help but wonder if the entire team from GS1/2 just left the company.
>>
>>340494654
>in another universe dark dawn revived Golden Sun to weeaboos while Awakening killed off the FE franchise
>>
File: 1461042757190.gif (1 MB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1461042757190.gif
1 MB, 500x269
>>340503387
>>340500447
>you're alive to see SRPGs come to PC
>>
>>340503615
Hey man.
For her sake you enjoy replaying that. Phantom Brave is fantastic.
>>
>>340503542
FE7 has actual characters that aren't direct FE1 expys, gaidens that aren't cryptic as fuck, better weapon balance (axes are actually useable), isn't absolutely riddled with ambush spawns out the ass, and you aren't saddled with Roy being the most useless piece of shit in the entire series for the vast majority of the game. FE6 does get points for Gonzales tho.
>>
>>340503640
And Shadow Dragon sold like shit and is the worst FE game released in the US.

It's really just overall not a good idea.

>>340503643
This as well, but really Lyn is the worst Lord and I really could give less of a fuck where she went. Mine had terrible growths and I just benched her until I had to use her for the final map.
>>
>>340503651

Damn Anon. Now I'm sad. And I used to love the shit out of GS1 and 2 but this sounds nothing like it.

>paved over the world
F-fuck ;_;
>>
>>340503542
I'm just tired of you stupid fucks who believe your hatred of Golden Sun is justifiable enough to derail an entire thread to shit on it

This shit happens too fucking much and you faggots have absolutely no goddamn problem with ruining thread after thread with your misinformed and fucking shit opinions
>>
File: first duck hunt post on v.jpg (33 KB, 1293x67) Image search: [Google]
first duck hunt post on v.jpg
33 KB, 1293x67
>>340503728
>in another universe /v/ doesn't bitch about the Smash Bros roster STILL
>>
>>340503905
Fuck that nigger I'd main the shit out of Carmen Sandiego
>>
>>340503817
>gaidens that aren't cryptic as fuck
I love me some FE7 but you know that's bullshit.
Like how that one requires you to get Nils to lv15 or something before a certain chapter which is never hinted at and isn't possible without grinding it out.
>>
>>340503947
I honestly forgot that one was even a thing, but unlike FE6 that's the ONLY cryptic one.
>>
>>340503905
>Carmen Sandiego
>Implying she wouldn't be way fucking better than what we got
>>
File: Disgaea Opinions.png (2 MB, 2975x2316) Image search: [Google]
Disgaea Opinions.png
2 MB, 2975x2316
Golden Sun, Fire Emblem and Disgaea are three of my favorite franchises. I gave up hope with FE until Awakening was released, I ignored Dark Dawn and still haven't played it, and neither of those two nor Disgaea have nearly enough quality threads on /v/ considering how good they are.

C-can't we all just get along?
>>
File: WVW69ijuoKY3NodWh6.jpg (100 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
WVW69ijuoKY3NodWh6.jpg
100 KB, 800x450
>>340503829

dang mang
when she's good, she's pretty good.

also body ring because who thought it was okay to give her an endgame weapon that penalized her so much.
>>
>>340503829
>And Shadow Dragon sold like shit and is the worst FE game released in the US.

Wanna know some reasons why? Like Dark Dawn it released way too damn late in the DS lifespan. By that point pirate fags ran rampant and DS emulators existed (poorly but they were still a thing).
>>
File: tanabe.jpg (23 KB, 636x360) Image search: [Google]
tanabe.jpg
23 KB, 636x360
Don't worry friends, once Sakurai retires I'll be the one taking over since I'm the producer for Brawl.
>>
File: fe6 final party.png (268 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
fe6 final party.png
268 KB, 960x480
>>340503817
>saddled with Roy being the most useless piece of shit in the entire series for the vast majority of the game.
I don't understand this meme, my Roy was above average.

>>340503837
>justifiable enough to derail an entire thread to shit on it
The thread was fucking bait from the start, be glad GS even gets ANY kind of fucking discussion around here. Don't even act like the OP didn't purposefully frame the thread to get a shitload of replies and by god did he get his fucking (You)s out of it.

If you want to have an ACTUAL golden sun thread without fire emblem you could NOT FUCKING MENTION FIRE EMBLEM you stupid cunt. Go make one right the fuck now and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>340504072
Even as a huge FE fan Shadow Dragon is complete shit. I'd play Book 1 FE3 rather than that trash any day.
>>
>>340504004
Amen, bruddah.
Though, Disgaea 3 killed my interest in the series, not really my cup of tea these days, though it fits its niche.
>>
>shit Smash-thread slowly turns into comfy SRPG thread

I am okay with this.
>>
File: final party.png (205 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
final party.png
205 KB, 960x480
>>340504043
Fair enough dude.

Mine always missed and got garbage level ups.

>>340504072
And like Dark Dawn it was also the worst game in the franchise, barring none. It's a complete 1:1 of FE1 with absolutely nothing good added or any kind of real polish. Kind of disappointing actually.
>>
>>340504192
>comfy

>"It's shit"
>"Your game is shit"
>"shit shit shit"

It's impossible to have comfy on /v/
>>
>>340504108

>I don't understand this meme, my Roy was above average

you know. despite his decent growth rates in that game especially, his late game promotion fucks him over, especially on a playthrough where you're not prepared for this.
>>
>>340504108
>Dieck
>Yodel
>Gonzales
I'll never understand FE names
>>
>>340503936
>>340503997
>no flood of Carmen Sandeigo porn because ultra casuals only draw porn of whoever is in Smash Bros.
>>
File: 4in-rooster-f35.jpg (357 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
4in-rooster-f35.jpg
357 KB, 720x480
>>340504004
>enjoying Disgaea for it's grind
You're alright, anon.
I personally can't enjoy FE after playing Disgaea. All the reasons I love Disgaea are all the reasons I can't stand FE.
>no lift and throw
>all units have to slog along through either shitty terrain or cramped hallways
>units that are mobile at the cost of dying from a gust of wind
>nonexistent story in the older ones, unbearable story in the newer ones
>no generic classes so they expect me to care about some shitty axe man
>RNG based level ups
>weapon durability
>crit animations are lame compared to Disgaea specials
>world/lore is a goddamn snoozefest devoid of any flair or personality
It's like Disgaea devs played a Fire Emblem game and were like "alright, how do we make this fun and engaging while still keeping the game full of replay value?"
>>
>>340504108
I fucking can't, because you genuinely stupid, insecure fucks always come in and ruin it.
>>
File: 1462243827391.gif (104 KB, 320x471) Image search: [Google]
1462243827391.gif
104 KB, 320x471
>>340494974

>he wants even more sword characters

why not just make a smash like game full of anime (disjointed hitboxes) characters
melee marth and PM roy, and even the unfinished PM lyn are some of the most fun characters to play in that sort of setup.

give me soul calibur, but smash games.
>>
>>340504108
>my Roy was above average.
And most people don't end up above average.
>>
Nobody gives a shit about fucking Golden Sun. Nobody SHOULD give a shit about fucking Golden Sun.

The trilogy needs to be erased from history. Worst games of all time. Absolutely terrible in every possible way.
>>
>>340504349
It's usually the fan translations.
Couldn't tell you how Eldigan or Jamke or Dermott are supposed to be pronounced.
>>
>>340504547
>Objectively Wrong: The Post
>>
>>340504405
RNG levels are part of what make FE replayable IMO. Characters getting static bonuses from leveling up means you're gonna get the same character every time, getting a good version of a generally "bad" FE character is one of the more fun things in the series.
>>
File: 1415397327774.png (26 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
1415397327774.png
26 KB, 240x160
>>340504252
That's kind of true, but I didn't even level my Roy to 20 until he was almost at that chapter anyway.

The other units are just superstars it's really hard to even bother trying to use him.

That said he definitely needs a Seraph Robe, his HP is his weakest stat in my opinion.

>>340504349
I'll give you Yodel, but Dieck is probably just a localization of Dick, while Gonzales is literally an existing name.

>>340504245
Check out what was said earlier, all the salty GSfags have probably left by now except >>340504437

>>340504437
Anon, it's really not that fucking hard. You make a thread about Golden Sun. Call it Golden Sun discussion or appreciation.

What you fucking DON'T do is what the OP did and fucking start flinging shit and salt everywhere and mention fucking Smash 4 of all the things you could possibly do to discuss the game.

Now either quit fucking bitching or just fuck off, we've already established this.

>>340504463
That's correct, however, I see one shitpost all the time of Roy with like 5s across the board that I am fully convinced is someone who savescummed or cheated to purposefully get bad stats or no growths. I just cannot see out of 20 levels that you don't get like a single point in anything.

>>340504547
Now you're just shitposting.
>>
File: isaac.png (238 KB, 400x478) Image search: [Google]
isaac.png
238 KB, 400x478
>>340504547

Here is your (You) now get out you underage shit.
>>
Golden Sun is shit. If you want to play a good game similar to Golden Sun, check out Shining the Holy Ark on Saturn.
>>
File: image.png (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36 KB, 640x360
Smash Flash 2 guys capitalized on the butthurt Isaac fans after his disappearance from Smash Bros.
>>
>>340504671
God, you're so fucking retarded
>>
>>340494974
The Golden Sun characters would be like Robin but less gay
>>
>>340505305
Good argument my man, I sure do love all the points you've made.
>>
Do you guys think we'll see golden sun at e3 this year?

>>340504839
I don't know anything about the shining series, is holy ark a good starting point?
>>
>>340505723
No chance. I seriously don't think we'll see another GS for a long time until they remember they hold the ip and try to cash in on nostalgia value.
>>
>>340500447
>pre-orders aren't open yet for Phantom Brave
Damn it now I have to wait.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 512x512
>in two more years we'll be the same amount of years from Dark Dawn's release as there are between that and Lost Age
>>
I never finished Dark Dawn, does Alex ever show up in it? He was the most interesting character from the first games.
>>
>>340500447
>Phantom Brave comes out on Steam in July

Personally, I don't give a fuck about that, but if it means NIS might port a good game onto steam then I hope it's successful.
>>
>>340506296
He does, with a mask. It's also heavily implied that the blue haried party member you get is his son.
>>
Golden Sun doesn't even have any characters in its own video game series.
>>
>>340504004
Bullshit Golden Sun is a favorite of yours. If that were true you would have played Dark Dawn by now. Anyone who truly loves these games can see and appreciate the fact that the last game on the DS is made by the same people, keeping their style of jrpg alive.

>>340504839
>what is camelot software planning

>>340504236
At least Golden Sun didn't go to shit with its art style. Because of how clean and original FE used to be, I will never be able to appreciate the newer games the same with that generic anime shit.
>>
>>340507190
Anyone who considers Golden Sun one of their favorite JRPG series obviously hasn't played many JRPGs.

>At least Golden Sun didn't go to shit with its art style.
Golden Sun's artstyle was always shit. There's nowhere for it to go but up. Unfortunately, the series never realized that.
>>
>>340507190
I have to admit that it is a huge shame about the artstyle, but the FE games art was never really "good" per se. It was just anime shit but not AS generic as most other anime shit. Now it's full pandering.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 320x240
Have you Golden Sun fans played the game's older brother, Beyond the Beyond? Made by Camelot before GS.
>>
File: Zelgius_(FE10_Artwork).png (2 MB, 1124x1271) Image search: [Google]
Zelgius_(FE10_Artwork).png
2 MB, 1124x1271
>>340507563
I think Radiant Dawn really struck a perfect balance in its artstyle, shit looked great. That being said, I think the only things new FE needs to redeem itself is better writing and less shitty 3d models.
The music and the gameplay in Conquest were great and I even enjoyed some of the characters. The art's pretty hit and miss, but for the most part I think it's fine. They just need to move away from having an ass window on every damn female.
>>
>>340507565
what system?
>>
>>340507190
Wow this thread's still up. Disgaea Opinions.jpg here; the main reason GS was one of my faves is because it was a childhood love of mine. I don't doubt that if I was to try it again for the first time now it wouldn't be one for my record books.

I also don't have a DS or any interest in acquiring one. I'd emulate DD pretty easily, but playing an emulator always just feels unsatisfying.
>>
Golden Sun deserves to be recognised in Smash more than just an assist trophy.

I love smash but fuck I can't believe we have so many fire emblem characters and literally nothing from Golden Sun. Fuck Sakurai, Fire Emblem has been doing fine, why does it need so much representation in smash? Can't you use your powers for good and remind the world of Golden Sun?

Fuck I love GS
>>
File: smashsecondparty.png (647 KB, 785x595) Image search: [Google]
smashsecondparty.png
647 KB, 785x595
>>340494654
Sakurai just doesn't seem to be crazy about adding "second party" developed series (franchises owned by Nintendo but not actually made by them/their internal studios). There have been only four of these series.

>Pokemon
Needs no explanation.
>Kirby
In addition to being Sakurai's/HAL Lab's kid, Kirby is also one of Nintendo's biggest and prolific series
>Fire Emblem
Even before it hit the west, FE was a popular and long running series in Japan.
>Mother
The most obscure one but like Kirby it too had the HAL Labs connection because they previously worked on Earthbound and probably felt a attachment to the character of Ness. The Mother series also had the pedigree of Itoi, Miyamoto and the late Iwata behind it, three of the most beloved and respected figures in the Japanese industry. There's also the fact that Mother 3 was planned during the development of SSB64.

But yes, besides those four every other series with a playable character in Smash originated from an internal studio within Nintendo, whether that'd be EAD, R&D1 or recently Monolith Soft with the inclusion of Shulk. There's nothing really that noteworthy about shit like Wonderful 101 or Golden Sun so that's why Sakurai doesn't really give a shit about them.
>>
File: 1460136834436.jpg (63 KB, 620x641) Image search: [Google]
1460136834436.jpg
63 KB, 620x641
>>340509591
What about the Kongs? Sure Nintendo directly owns the rights to them but their most prominent games have always been 2nd party, whether they were rare or retro, and even then they were added before the retro games. Could the aversion to 2nd parties explain the frequently discussed lack of DK characters?
>>
>>340509591
You summed it up well. Smash focuses on 1st and 3rd parties, but neglects 2nd parties unless they're popular or liked by anyone on the dev team. And it's a shame, because Golden Sun, Stafy, Custom Robo and Panel de Pon could be more than what they are.

>>340510403
It's a matter of Sakurai being Japanese and focusing on Japan. Dixie met his criteria on characters, but wasn't even considered.
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.