[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this correct?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Radio Souls.png (943 KB, 2171x460) Image search: [Google]
Radio Souls.png
943 KB, 2171x460
Is this correct?
>>
Dark Souls 2 should be OKC
Dark Souls 1 should be the bends
>>
Someone do it without middle-class white people albums
>>
>>340492771
I'll have you know that I'm slightly below middle-class and only kind of white and I love Radiohead
>>
File: fixed.png (969 KB, 2171x486) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
969 KB, 2171x486
>>
In rainbows is their best album
>>
>>340493828
accurate
>>
>>340492771
>middle-class

Is this supposed to be bad or something
middle class means not poorfag, nor rich asshole
>>
>>340493828
>HTTT that high
Fucking why? It has a few gems, but about half of it is just okay.
>>
>Demon Souls is The Bends. It's where Radiohead abandoned the "angsty, grunge fueled alternative" sound and gave us a widely experimental album that laid the groundwork for the rest of their album, just like DeS

>Dark Souls is Kid A, the best offering of the franchise with a lot of soul (no pun intended) but lacking on the polish. Dark Souls builds up on Demon Souls just like Kid A builds on the framework provided by The Bends and OK Computer, while still being able to stand on it's own.

>Dark Souls 2 is King of Limbs. People hated it at first, and even looking back on it there were a lot of mistakes made. Fairweather fans can enjoy it for what it is, but die hard fans tend to ignore it in favor of other releases.

>Bloodbourne is Hail to the Theif. It's the black sheep of the series that sounds and feels like absolutely nothing else with it's brethren.It's made by the same people and has the same "trademarks", but sonically and thematically it breaks away from everything else in the series.

>Dark Souls 3 is Amnesiac. It tries so hard to copy Kid A but doesn't really get it right, and ultimately just leaves us wanting to listen to Kid A again instead of something that tried to imitate it but failed along the way.

but In Rainbows is the best Radiohead album
>>
>>340492441
so it all sucks?

seems about right
>>
>>340493964
middle-class is a concept created by the rich to trick the poor into thinking they aren't poor
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10436887
>>
>>340494191
Your metaphors fall apart from DS2 onwards
>>
>>340493828
Make Dark Souls Kid A and I'd agree with this
>>
>>340492441
Yes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.