[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Punch Man Videogame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: One punch man.jpg (13 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
One punch man.jpg
13 KB, 190x265
Is there any clue that something like this is posible?

What type of game would you like?
MMO where u can create your hero and rank up to S class?
Hack and slash like god of war with cool boss fights?
Or just a fighting game.
Like budokai tenkaichi or mortal kombat?
>>
Fuck off reddit
>>
No need for a videogame based off the hype of a 12 episode anime you fucking autismo shit.
>>
if there was one it would just a be another shitty generic naruto like game.

>>340491587
>>
>>340491396
Fuck.
No.
>Hack and slash like god of war with cool boss fights?

ugh probably that but I doubt anyone but platinum AT THEIR BEST could pull it off.

>Or just a fighting game.

boring
>>
there's an official one punch man mod in the Dead Island remasters...
>>
>>340491396
what is Asura's Wrath
>>
>One Meme Man

sage
>>
opm and boku no hero has the best superhero story
marvel/dc can't get shit right
>>
I want it to be made by Platinum
>>
superman64
>>
>>340491587
There is even a attack on titan videogame.
Which only has 25 episodes.
>>
only possible as a 5 minute tech demo showcasing a new game engine where you fight progressively larger monsters and win with one attack
>>
>>340492579

An MMO bassed on the opm universe would be cool.
Where u creater your own hero and it has to get to the S rank.
Like dragon ball online.
>>
>>340492541
its TWD with titans
of course its easy to make a game about that
compared to OPM it would be very hard to make one since there is no one stronger as the MC so it would end up as all the superman games
>>
A game where the goal is to become a famous hero.

Just beating the monsters is easy, but if you beat them too quick people will just think the monsters are weak. Aut if you get hit too much people will think YOU're weak.
The goal is to be as dramatic as possible so you can rise through the hero ranks.
>>
>>340492820
Already pre ordering
>>
>>340491396
You play as one of the side heroes trying to fend off the monsters until Saitama arrives and you win.
>>
File: 1426033387715.webm (2 MB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
1426033387715.webm
2 MB, 750x420
>>340492329
>I want a Platinum game where I one shot everything instead of pulling off sick combos

Nigga please.
>>
>>340491396
A challenging beat 'em up with different heroes that punishes you upon death by forcing you to play as Saitama, making the rest of the fight insultingly easy. City destruction physics like Hulk: Ultimate Destruction.
>>
>>340491396

Game staring Genos.

Can't have it any other way.
>>
>>340493651

>Symphogear has a lot of potential as a video game
>a 2D fighter
>a musou
>a 3D arena fighter
>a BeatemUp
>a 2D action game like Fairy Bloom Freesia
>even something like a Boss Rush game.

>instead we get mobage.

I hate businessmen. especially Japanese businessmen.
>>
>CaC hero beating missions
>get XP as you rank up
>unlock skills and weapons as you level up
>saitama and other s-class heroes are random events that steals your mission and points
>the harder the mission the more likely saitama or some other s-class hero is going to appear and steal your monster kill
>>
>>340491549
>Doesn't completly ahit himself shitposting.
He must belong in leddit. Kill yourself.
>>
>>340491396
>How could we make a *insert fotm anime* videogame

stop this fucking meme
>>
>>340494767
>saitama and other s-class heroes are random events that steals your mission and points
>saitama stealing your mission
>implying it doesn't become an objective to steal saitama's kills since he doesn't wait around to receive credit
>>
File: 1456683447845.webm (3 MB, 710x400) Image search: [Google]
1456683447845.webm
3 MB, 710x400
>>340494728
There's nothing that says it's a phone game, but there's nothing that says it isn't one.

Honestly I'd be fine if we got a Rhythm game like FF Curtain Call, but fuck Gacha shit.
>>
>>340495201
its something like this
>you take this s-class missions
>can't beat the monster in 5min
>saitama or some other s-class come and beat it for you
>since you didn't kill it they take the credit
>>
Fighting game would be amusing. Reminiscent of Light Yagami in MUGEN.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.