[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Geoff.png (175 KB, 581x925) Image search: [Google]
Geoff.png
175 KB, 581x925
What does he mean by this?
>>
>>340491340
There's going to be a Marvel Videogame Universe powered by Disney's Infinity engine.

Also, memes. Lots of memes.
>>
>>340491340
Probably a bunch of pop singers, actors and athletes are paid to come mingle.

Most of this vague twitter bullshit is just shilling and in the end it's fucking nothing. Or at least nothing good
>>
Why does Geoff always sound so hyped and excited on twitter but whenever you seem him in person or on video he looks totally dead inside?
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>I-I'm still relevant! Gaming journalism is a joke but I'm still cool!
>>
>>340491698
because he knows his job to hype the shit out of mediocre products which people will continue to buy year after year.
>>
TFW Geoff and co-host Kojima talk all day to everyone on youtube.

I would love it.
>>
File: 1465341200519.jpg (30 KB, 480x490) Image search: [Google]
1465341200519.jpg
30 KB, 480x490
>>340491340
>The @youtube E3 team is killing it. The best developers. The top YouTubers.
>The top YouTubers
>>
>>340492082
Only if Kojima has a decent translator. Last time in that Swedish conference (or wherever the fuck it was) I almost couldn't make sense of what his translator was saying, it wouldn't have made a difference if he just spoke himself.
>>
>>340491698
you are watching the wrong footage. anything that isnt scripted he is very enthusiastic about
>>
>>340491698
He knows what to say but he's too dead inside to fake it on his face.
>>
>>340491783
The guy has been in the gaming journalism industry for 20+ years. He's probably the least biased journo that I can think of. He goes out of his way to create stuff that will help "legitimize" the medium with his game awards shows which aren't bad at all. Stop being a doritoshitposter.

>>340491698
he has deadeye syndrome and doesn't feel the need to speak in a "media hypeman" voice
>>
>>340491340
I feel like this is standard marketing drivel he does to hype up this year's E3. It's so generic you can assume it is for any of the previous E3s as well.
>>
>wall to wall games
does he mean this?
>>
What's the chance Valve will announce L4D3 at one of the conferences?
>>
>>340491340
I can spoil E3 for you right now.

All the shit you see being leaked? Are the only fucking things worth talking about.

The rest will be the following.
>TV on your console.
>New Xbox One.5 and PS4.2 with up scale 4k bullshit.
>We are bringing you to the future.
>We are going to make the world better.
>Social media type shit on your consoles.
Imagine Twitter for the PS4, but its shittyer.
>SJW's everywhere.
>Memes everywhere.
and the big one.
>WHATS UP BROS ITS PEWWWWWWWWDIEPIE!
>Minecraft 2.
>Awww im sweating from all the excitement Graaaahhhhrahaha

It will be the worst fucking E3 in years, you know it, I know it.
Cant you tell it by now? No hype, no good leaks, its just fucking Watchdogs 2, and whatever its called 2?

All the games that was worth a shit was announced 2 or 3 years ago, are coming out this year, or out, there isnt anything to be excited for!

>Please be excited for Last Guardian.
>Please be excited for Resident Evil 7.
>Please be excited for a new battlefield, a new COD, a new racing game, football, basketball, soccer.
The rest is shit shown last year but shown again.
>>
>>340492739
>valve
>ever making another game
>ever

heh
>>
>>340492910
now with more VR
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.