[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bored/Tired Gamer General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: boredgamer.jpg (48 KB, 800x525) Image search: [Google]
boredgamer.jpg
48 KB, 800x525
>start up Steam
>have over 250 games
>played through and beaten 80% of them
>think to myself "what fucking game do I play now?"
>can't decide, close Steam
>2 hours later, can't think of anything else to do
>play Dark Souls for the 15th time for about an hour
>"well I don't feel like playing this more"
>exit game
>look through entire catalog and can't decide which game to play

Who /bored/ and /tired/ of gaming in general? I just don't know what to play and I don't want to buy anything new until I can Jew it up for the Summer Sale. Some days I just want to quit gaming but I keep going back to it.
>>
There's this new game that's pretty good, it's called outside, it comes with an expansion pack, a soccer ball
>>
>>340488857
It's honestly an addiction anon.
>>
>>340488613
Read a Book,ride a bike or skateboard. When your bored on one thing go try something different
>>
Get a girlfriend and play games with her.
>>
If you're this jaded from playing games maybe you should stop? There is only so much you can have of something before it bores you. Leisure time is best enjoyed when you've done hard work to earn it. Tell me OP, are you a fat neckbeard NEET?
>>
>>340489083
Nah I work full time with an IT job. A lot of times I'll have work to do on the weeknights and weekends. When I come home, I pretty much do nothing but play video games.
>>
>>340489162
Okay, so get a new hobby then. You shouldn't have to force yourself to play games if you're not enjoying them anymore. Sometimes it's healthy to take a break from something you enjoy in order to renew an interest in it again.
>>
>Steam
There's your problem. It has nothing but indie 'games', 3rd rate Jap ports and AAA-graded trash.
>>
>>340489787
I have a PS4 too, I just play more on PC.
>>
>>340488613
why not instead of just 'playing' your games, you a 100% them?

get all the chevos i mean...
>>
watch some tv
>>
>>340488613
Get a job. Being a neet is great for a few months but you eventually reach a point where you go from playing video games or doing any other hobby because you enjoy it to doing it because it's the only thing to keep you occupied for the 18+ hours you're awake with unlimited free time. You're naturally gonna get burnt out no matter how much you live it. Funny thing is I worried about my lack of free time hindering playtime from video games but I found myself playing them way more during the five hours of free time I get when I come home compared to when I stayed at home all day everyday.
>>
>>340488613

NO

BODY

CARES
>>
>>340488613
I suggest you try games you have been vehemently against in the past. Boredom gives you a new perspective into experiences you previously might not have thought you'd enjoy.
>>
>>340490260
>This is a lie
I've been a live in care taker for 9 years getting paid $3500/month + room & board is covered. I am the very definition of a shut in as my job only allows me to be gone from premise for 2 hours max at a time.

Most of my time is spent playing vidya, drawing, doing 3d animation etc. I never get bored. You just need to motivate yourself to keep busy and active. Stop being sub-human.
>>
File: colbert 3.png (99 KB, 228x226) Image search: [Google]
colbert 3.png
99 KB, 228x226
>>340488613
Just get drunk as a skunk and load up some soundcloud. That's what I'm doing
>>
>>340490906
What do you use for 3d animation? How'd you learn it?
>>
>>340489013
>ride a skateboard

You have to be 18+ to post here
>>
>>340491282
3ds max, blender, metsequia, MMD

I learned from the countless tutorials you can find and simple tinkering. It's a time investment, but when you have nothing but time that is a non issue. It's kind of my monthly goal, just learn something new every month.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.