[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on this people of /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Final_Fantasy_Explorers_Logo.png (403 KB, 671x441) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_Explorers_Logo.png
403 KB, 671x441
What's your opinion on this people of /v/?
>>
>>340488021
Monster Hunter is pretty fun. I'm not a rabid fan like most of Monster Hunter's fanbase, but I do enjoy sinking a few hours in here and there. I'll probably pick up the new Monster Hunter at some point.
>>
>>340488021

It was alright, too short tho, I had fun playing it with my gf for the time we did tho.
>>
>>340488021
Pretty shit
>>
10 FPS multiplayer, game physics and speed is tied to FPS so you will get constant slowmotion fucking up your inputs.

Hosting has a memory leak so your game will get progressively slower after every mission until you close out and restart the game. Yes, you have to literally fucking shutdown a 3DS game to get rid of a memory leak.

These points alone are inexcusable, and something NOBODY fucking mentions.
>>
>>340488021
It's absolute garbage, and that's coming from a Monster Hunter and FF fan. Great concept, horrific execution.
>>
>>340488393
>These points alone are inexcusable, and something NOBODY fucking mentions.

Probably because I didn't notice it at all in the 30 or so hours my gf and I co-oped.
>>
>>340488021
monster hunter bud bad
>>
>>340488549
Yeah, you and every other fucking retard on the internet. Game is a technical mess that both I and my buddy who I played with can confirm. Take your retard of a girlfriend and go do the Kill 10 Dragons mission. What happens when you enter the field that has 5 at the same time? You fucking asshole.
>>
File: Krillin21.PNG.png (122 KB, 404x405) Image search: [Google]
Krillin21.PNG.png
122 KB, 404x405
>>340488393
>Implying FF fanbase is capable to see flaws

I literally made a fuckton of posts warning people about this shitty game and yet they still believed that looks like a good game.
I will never spend more time in this fanbase
>>
>>340488860
>Take your retard of a girlfriend and go do the Kill 10 Dragons mission. What happens when you enter the field that has 5 at the same time? You fucking asshole.

Well fuck you too, cunt.
>>
File: considering.jpg (34 KB, 288x394) Image search: [Google]
considering.jpg
34 KB, 288x394
>>340488549
>two posts
>both mention gf
Is this bait?
>>
>>340489184

Nope, just the same person. Which is me. I thought the game is was okay but it is kind of a mess too, Don't pay full price for it cuz the game definitely has some major flaws but it can still be pretty fun at times.

Also don't be an asshole like >>340488860
>>
I thought it was quite fun for a little while.
Then I got to the "kill eilodonolslions" part and got super bored.
>>
>>340489337
>don't be an asshole

Try not saying dumb shit on the internet next time. Do you even know what FPS is? Saying shit like "hehe I didn't notice anything" Give me a break. Fucking Portal 2 johnny-come-latelies man, I swear.
>>
>>340489923

You must have a lot of friends if you fly off the handle and insult people at innocuous shit like that. Good luck with life there, buddy.
>>
>Final Fantasy Explorers is a Monster Hunter clone
When will this terrible meme end. It's a Phantasy Star clone, you philistines.

Anyway OP the game's fun enough but I dropped it immediately after I beat the main story. I also skipped literally every piece of dialog in the game and I kind of regret that. The game is fun but having a certain job hardly means anything besides equipment restrictions and a single ability. Also people online are slow to start missions and typically fuck up where you're supposed to go
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.