[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will /v/ do if fem Link is a playable character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: legend-of-zelda-wii-u.jpg (110 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
legend-of-zelda-wii-u.jpg
110 KB, 600x337
What will /v/ do if fem Link is a playable character?
>>
Masturbate
>>
Masturbate
>>
>>340484410
>>340484478
This, and whine about SJW propaganda/shitpost.
>>
>>340484057
Fap to fem link.

Please make her thick.

>>340484931
Only if Zelda isn't cute in this.
>>
>>340485071
thiccfags ruined everything
>>
It won't matter much unless they actually go out of their way and change the character model. Change the voice, that is fine

That fucking character model is feminine enough.
>>
Play it just the same, probably go through it once with both if gender is an option. [Spoiler] masturbate to both [/spoiler]
>>
>>340484057
Thumb through all of the threads complaining about Super Jews or whatever the Hell they are for about a second.

Then I leave the computer and actually play the game.
>>
I will KILL myself on cam
>>
>>340485357
someone screencap this
>>
I would love to play as Linkle.
>>
>>340484057
I'd give up on the series
it's been steadily dropping in quality since WW and honestly the huge shit Aonuma took on the lore has basically ruined the series for me
>>
Get pointlessly mad despite it not really being that big of a deal.
>>
File: linkle.webm (426 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
linkle.webm
426 KB, 1024x576
>>340485071
>thick
pls go
>>
>>340484057
Make it my first Zelda game
>>
File: done.jpg (1 KB, 28x15) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
1 KB, 28x15
>>340485445
>>
>>340485754
Low
Test
>>
I hate people who say Link can be female despite the Hyrule Historia, then immediately discards the book because the truth triggers them.
>>
>>340484057
I will like it if Fem-link is their own character ala Aryll, not the reddit Link"le" bullshit.

But at the end of the day gender doesn't mean shit to mean, I want the game to be really good because the last two mainline games have been shit for Zelda titles.
>>
>>340485917
>muh dark as my soul board style
>>
File: 1407125635446.jpg (38 KB, 262x500) Image search: [Google]
1407125635446.jpg
38 KB, 262x500
If it actually happens /v/ will probably have a huge shitstorm with multiple threads at a time typing in allcaps for a while. Massive amounts of complaining about SJWs and how Zelda is dead.

Personally I'm going to enjoy playing a female character.
>>
>>340486151
>My I don't want my eyes burning because of how bright the board is.
>>
>>340484057
Fem link? No, that's stupid.
But have links little sister, or older sister while link stays and takes care of granma, yes. All of my yes, that would work.
>>
>>340486151

Enjoy being blinded at night.
>>
>boy link
>stare at his hot twinky ass

>fem link
>stare at her hot tiny ass

what is there to be mad about
>>
Fuck this overrated weeb series. I hope Nintengook fails to deliver.
>>
>>340486359
weeaboo?
>>
>>340486359
No they will deliver, a shoddy half finished Zelda that looks sub par for a GameCube game, that has ham fisted amibo integration that puts shit behind a paywall of gimmicks and McDonald's quality Happy meal toys at an exorbinant cost, they will spend over half the Zelda conference shilling amibos and PREASE UNDERSTAND.

Mark my words.
>>
My dick will explode if a loli Linkle appears. I suddenly can't wait for the next WW style game.
>>
>>340484057
I would finally buy a new Zelda game.
>>
>>340484057
Play as her, of course.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.