[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHEN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 660x330
WHEN?
>>
EA prevents it
>>
>Entrusting japs with beloved franchises expecting them not to fuck it up

LOL
>>
>>340477469

Clearly not since Disney Infinity is a thing

That said I hope it doesn't happen. Maybe a summon or a character appearance but that's it.
>>
>>340477376
>Director by Michael Bay
I buy it.
>>
The farthest I want to see it go is Darth Vader as a secret boss. That's it.
>>
Anakin, these waifus are evil.
>>
>>340478392
Yes
>>
>>340477376
>KH3 doesn't even have a release date or let alone some fucking gameplay that isn't alpha tier
>expecting a new game of a franchise that is basically dead as fuck
>>
>>340477469
I'm sure EA would be willing to allow SE to have Marvel or SW worlds in KH assuming EA owns the rights to video games to either of those franchises, which I very much doubt.
>>
>>340477878
>Disney Infinite
Fuck you, you remind me that is a dead man walking. I loved those fucking toys, shit were the best quality wise so they were good collection material. Also far more recognizable/interesting/relevant characters than any of the amiboo figures
>>
>>340477376
We'll find out at E3, probably.
>>
>>340478664
It seems that the current rights for marvel characters is such a mess that no one is willing to go through it With the possible exception of Sony and Spiderman but that is just wild speculation since it seems that Marvel Entertainment, Marvel Studios and some parts of Disney outside of the previous 2 are current right holders.
>>
>>340477376
marvel has full control on who can use their ips and were actually huge dicks when it came to disney infinity so never
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.