[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There's a spell that restores magic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 9326730204259.png (65 KB, 400x432) Image search: [Google]
9326730204259.png
65 KB, 400x432
>There's a spell that restores magic
>>
File: 1450663147347.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1450663147347.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
>Siphon is a useful spell in the FF games
>>
>it costs hp

>there's a spell for everything EXCEPT restoring or absorbing magic
I understand why you did this but I still want my CE restore mp enchantment. I know I could chugg mega-potions that last for weeks but sometimes I just don't feel like it.
>>
What does /v/ think of h3h3
>>
File: `WX7C98XK1KX)DLEO7WRWVV.jpg (20 KB, 583x114) Image search: [Google]
`WX7C98XK1KX)DLEO7WRWVV.jpg
20 KB, 583x114
>>340470187
pandering faggots
>>
File: 1458100741645.jpg (80 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1458100741645.jpg
80 KB, 1440x810
>there's a potion that cures paralysis
>>
>>340470118
>convert HP to mana
>use spells that drain life or heal self

Blood Magic abilities makes me harder then Chinese calculus.
>>
>RPG has party members who can revive other members of your party
>If the MC dies, it's a game over
>>
>>340470356
>consumable to cure sleep
>single player game
>>
>>340470187
they stole their format from a Milliondollarextreme video and took all of the meaningful content and replaced it with shitty YouTube prank videos for dumb retards
>>
>>340470372
>MC is the best healer in the game
fucking suikoden
>>
> spell that uses HP to restore MP
> spell that uses MP to restore HP
> magic levels up by using it when it's needed
> put one spell in each hand and walk around continually leveling up
>>
>>340470187
Was okay with h3h3 before "muh virtue signalling, this guy's a bully but we aren't!!!" and trying to stuff heila in everything. she seems nice but she sucks the humor out of everything with her slightly addled toned down reactions and inputs.
>>
>>340470936
>MDE is good
Lol
>>
>Blood Magic abilities

same here. even though I was fairly ambivalent on DA:O overall, playing as a blood reaver got me hard as diamonds. i tend to prefer battle-mage type classes, and reavers are definitely the best one I've played.

i wish more games had blood magic stuff
>>
>>340471221
That's irrelevant. They still jacked the format and it's worse than the original MDE video.
>>
>>340471304
whoops, this was in reply to >>340470369
>>
>Spell that restores magic at the cost of health
>Spell that restored health at the cost of magic
>Both can be casted at the same time
>Doing so infinitely levels your magic skills
Skyrim was such a shit game.
>>
>>340471221
Definitely much more funny than Mr. Jew that walks around with his sweatpants pulled up to his nipples AKA Le funny Red Hat Man AKA Reaction Video Man That Says Dude A Lot
>>
>>340470187
sold out harder than ive ever seen anyone sell out before on youtube. used to take risks and and actually stick their neck out for humors sake, now they're fucking pussies that play it safe and 9/10 times they wind up apologizing to the people they make fun of or say "hey hes a great guy we didnt mean it hes actually really cool :^)" after the fact. couple that with the the fact that he leeched all his fame from jontron and filthy frank and he now panders to reddit (literally) with his lame ass subreddit and his fucking cringeworthy forced "memes" (HIIMETHANBRADBERRY) and you have one shitty youtube channel. actually, two shitty youtube channels since they shifted to their second, awful channel to shovel out even lamer "daily" content.
>>
>>340470187
with jews you lose
>>
>>340471823
oh and also they fucking LOOOOVE to play the victim. I swear all of his most popular videos are about him being picked on by youtube or networks or whatever. hes a fucking crybaby.

dont even get me started on the leafy bullshit. that was the definitive moment i unsubbed, hypocritical bitch.
>>
>>340470187
Like retsupurae, the main humor in h3h3 videos comes from the videos he's making fun of.
The actual commentary is never genius, but it doesn't need to be. All these types of videos need to do is to show you something silly and go "damn that's silly", and make some funny comments here and there, and, if you're feeling especially frisky, do a lil' explaining about what you think is wrong with the video you're showing.
It seems like pretty basic enjoyable entertainment, overall; people that think it's either the best or worst thing ever are likely easily influenced one way or the other by the popularity of the channel.
There's also stuff like this >>340470226 which, agree or not, I don't really care about because it doesn't come up in their videos at all. However, some people might also like/dislike them based on some divisive opinion they hold.
>>
>>340470997
And BoF3. I just wanna be a dragon!
>>
>tumblr ears
>>
>>340471992
>following fucking Leafy
i always forget that /v/ is full of fucking 11 years old kids.
>>
>>340472779
It's not that you have to follow leafy, it's that they, out of nowhere, start shit talking some channel that does the same shit they do and then pretend to be the righteous ones.
>>
>>340472779
leafy is a fucking faggot but ethan was a bigger one in that situation. i don't follow leafy in any way and i think he's one of the worst channels right now with 1m+ subs, but ethan playing the moral high ground card against him for making fun of kids and retards, like give me a fucking break. He's made fun of retarded people and kids too. And when he tried to spin the Joeys World Tour fatass thing into "man leafy is making fun of someone with a mental disorder! he clearly has an eating problem! not cool leafy!" that was the worst part of it all. Fucking hypocritical faggot. One of his most popular "memes" comes from making fun of fat people, his cringe inducing "le chub and tuck xD". Where was the apology video for the meat in the boot guy? Oh wait, apologizing to a nobody doesn't get you any additional revenue. Ethan's just as fucking bad as leafy, only difference is leafy doesn't show his ratlike face.
>>
>>340470936
MDE should stop being 'too underground' to properly edit their videos if they want more views then. I ain't got time to watch sam walk around his apartment for 2 minutes.
>>
>>340473253
>He's made fun of retarded people and kids too
He has?
>>
>>340473758
he said some kid had a dumb haircut
>>
>>340469717
I always picture mana restoring spells as just absorbing ambient magical energy or similar. It's better if it has some channeling time.
>>
>>340473957
he wouldn't dare!
>>
>>340470372
It sort of makes sense in Baldur's Gate what with your divine essence leaving you when you die so that even if you were revived you would no longer be a bhaalspawn but holy fuck it's still stupid.
>>
>>340473758
yes? thats like his bread and butter, along with whining about being picked on and held down by the youtube system. he's made fun of several kids, mattyb probably being the most notable, but he also made fun of that alison gold chick or whatever he name is, and shes like 11 (and ironically one of the subjects that both ethan and leafy have made fun of). there were several other child musicians and shit he's made fun of too.

then there's shit like the enema tutorial, the become a living god thing, the "let's get social" thing, the horse fucker, the hand model, all clearly fucking mentally unstable. he's doing the same fucking thing leafys doing.

and im not even taking a stand against that i dont give a shit about that, but to do that and then go at leafy for doing the same thing is super gay. his phony reddit appeasing PC bullshit is really irritating.
>>
>>340470187
all reactions channels are trash
>>
>>340469717
>le ebin wacky face man who watch videos
>>
>>340470187
their old tim and eric stuff is better
>>
>>340474505
>mattyb probably being the most notable
kek have you even seen the video, he spends half his time dryhumping a wall, says like 3 things about mattyb and barely even makes fun of the kid

>alison gold

The target of those videos is not the child musicians, but the creepy ass dude who produces and stars in the videos Patrice Wilson

>then there's shit like the enema tutorial, the become a living god thing, the "let's get social" thing, the horse fucker, the hand model, all clearly fucking mentally unstable. he's doing the same fucking thing leafys doing.

Those are all fully functioning adults, please senpai step it up

There so many real examples of his hypocrisy but it seems like you've only watched the leafy video and don't know any of the real facts lol
>>
>>340475363
i guarantee i was watching this jew faggot before you were. back when he was actually funny. you can go ahead and continue to deflect all points, but the fact is they're all valid. if your retort starts with something along the lines of "yeah, but-" then you've already lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL18TDfO16I
>functioning adult
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.