[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aside from the cringy trailer, the graphics, and the numerous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: MIGHTY_mainart0826_fix.png (799 KB, 1000x737) Image search: [Google]
MIGHTY_mainart0826_fix.png
799 KB, 1000x737
Aside from the cringy trailer, the graphics, and the numerous delays, what exactly is wrong with this game? It looks enjoyable enough.
>>
>>340465765
How many games that have had cringe trailers, numerous delays, and lazy as shit graphics were good?

None. The game looks like you'll be mashing dash the whole time. Levels look like a snooze fest (from what I've seen). The only way it can redeem itself is if it has cool bosses, but even then their model will prolly be low-poly garbage like the rest of the game.
>>
File: 1465235541904.jpg (53 KB, 408x627) Image search: [Google]
1465235541904.jpg
53 KB, 408x627
There's nothing that's outright terrible with MN9, graphics aside.

However, the experience as a whole is very bland and unremarkable. Pretty much every level is a poor attempt at aping MM1/X and the absorption mechanic adds nothing to the experience.
>>
But guys they didn't promise the transformations, it was "considered".
>>
>>
>>340465765
The annoying dash mechanic, in which the game centralizes on.
>>
>>340466405
i played one of the early demos
the normal run speed is so insanely slow you have to dash the entire time and the dash doesn't even last that long, so instead of holding right you have to mash the dash button
>>
>>340468767
And it was the one unique thing the game would have going on, that also seemed fun.
>>
>>340470661
Is the only thing retained the boosts?

How do you fuck up on budgeting.
>>
File: 1246651872655.jpg (423 KB, 727x818) Image search: [Google]
1246651872655.jpg
423 KB, 727x818
This is all I wanted it to be. It's all everyone wanted it to be
>>
>>340471192
>boosts
>retained

The boosts were just a lame substitute they came up with to replace the regular enemy transformations.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.