[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the final part came out today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: Dark_Souls_3_Title.png (371 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_3_Title.png
371 KB, 670x377
Lets complain about it
>>
File: ....png (114 KB, 354x407) Image search: [Google]
....png
114 KB, 354x407
>>340461214
>mfw pat missed at least fucking 35% of the items and chests that were COMPLETELY OBVIOUS
>>
Eceleb cancer
>>
File: ....really.jpg (24 KB, 577x359) Image search: [Google]
....really.jpg
24 KB, 577x359
>Pat's shitty made up lore
>>
"so I leveled up off screen"
>>
the only thing that i hated was the he farmed levels so all the bosses were a walk in the park
part of the fun of dark souls is the struggle but he ruined it by being overleveled
>>
>>340461301
he does this in all the games he plays.

i kinda understand him, if he played all by himself he wouldn't miss so much stuff
>>
>>340461951
especially The Lord of Cinder
not that he was hard to begin with
>>
"410 billion-"
>>
>>340462202
stupid memes
>>
>"The nameless king was banished because he lost the anals of history or something"
>>
It was pretty good, but only if you're not an autistic soulsfag.
>>
>"Hey, now that I've overleveled just enough to make the next several episodes an unentertaining walk in the park, I'm going to stop leveling, despite the fact that at this point the LP would actually be better if I just made a gimmick out of overleveling until I was TOO HUGE."
Thus entertaining no one but the fanboys who want to jerk off to their voices. I've been watching since just before they signed with Machinima, but this LP got on my nerves so fucking bad. Everything about it aside from the skeleton ball moments was actively frustrating. It felt like showing somebody your favorite movie, then they sat on their phone the whole way through it.
>>
>>340461214
POO IN LOO
>>
Sage for cancerous faggots
>>
>>340463454
why are you even here
>>
>>340461214
Fuck off eceleb reddit motherfuckers
>>
SKELETON WARRIORS
>>
>>340461214
I can no longer watch Two Best Friends, Matt is a little bitch asshole and everybody is bad at vidya
>>
>>340461214
Pretty soon these threads will be pruned and /v/ will won't be cluttered by trash
>>
Well we still have the Dark Souls 1 playthrough to look forward too right?
>>
>>340464039
>Woolie, the most entertainment-minded of the Friends, surely at the controls
I await it eagerly.
>>
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, /eceleb/ is two blocks down
>>
>>340464039
Here's hoping Pat won't be there for it.
>>
>>340464272
Its Dark souls of course he is
who else is gonna be there Liam ?
>>
>Pat desperate to be a real top-skill gamer
>Overlevels and 'accidentally' acquires OP equipment to do so

It's like that over the top fake laugh he does when he thinks the 'correct' reaction to something is that it's too good/bad/whatever, but it's actually not. Just have a genuine reaction to stuff instead of trying to appeal to randos online.

Beard looks good though.
>>
>>340464039
Woolie will be playing 100% so it'll be excruciatingly slow, but fun and challenging. No Pat overleveling and trivializing 90% of the game, or "playing ahead" and spoiling key moments. He'll be in the corner where he belongs.
>>
>>340463929
Matt is fine when he's given actual direction and told not to be a memeing bitch.

Silent Hill 2 proved he's at least workable and intelligent-sounding when it's meant to be more serious.

When are they going to step it up and pick good games they love to LP? When are they going to do forward planning and go back to the winning combination of "1/2 blind and 1 who did their research with multiple playthroughs under their belt"? It worked for the early playthroughs. It worked for SH2. It worked for Aria of Sorrow. Why not do that more?
>>
>>340464687
They are doing Nier now. Liam loves the game and knows shit about it and Pat is going in blind.
>>
>>340463958
>Hiro will actually take the suggestions to heart
>>
>>340464687
Their best playthroughs are pretty much one person who knows nothing, who viewers who haven't played it can relate to, and one person who knows everything about the game without resorting to opinions, who people who have played it can relate to.

Liam's probably the weakest friend tied with Matt, in my opinion, and I still think he made the entire Aria of Sorrow LP with how much enthusiasm and knowledge he had of its secrets and development. The LP was about showing off a cool game he liked, played very well, and he succeeded.
>>
Jesus fucking christ. Another fucking neo /v/ millennial hipster e-celeb thread.
>>
Blind LP or 2nd+ playthrough LP?
You fags can't have it both ways.
>>
>>340465264
Do the things the way I want the things and sometimes be good bad with the things
>>
>>340464923
Good, though that seems like the game might be a bit long.

>>340465264
Blind on new releases when they hype's still there and utter dogshit games that'd just be tedious to play a second time.

Multiple playthroughs if it's a good game they actually like and people's standards will be higher for.
>>
>>340465035
Games that are bad but not xbox indie arcade game bad are really good for playthroughs as well if they both go blind.

Prison Break was amazing as Pat slowly lost his sanity, and the low quality of the game created some great moments.

Playing new and popular games seems to create the weakest playthroughs I feel.
>>
>>340465264
If they say it's blind it should be blind not "we only looked up 30% of the game and still got 80% of it wrong".
>>
Best friends play is normalfag tier to be honest.
>>
>>340461214
Reported.
>>
>>340464039
I can't see any way that goes well
Woolie has massive trouble with maneuvering in Souls games when he isn't being railroaded by someone who'd already beaten the game, DS1 is just begging for Pat to spend hours regurgitating 'lore' popularized by VaatiVidya, and much like DeS the entire thing will be steeped in this feeling that Pat would just be staring at Woolie the entire time and waiting for his reaction like a coworker who wants to show you a "hilarious" youtube video
The entire thing would just be a countdown to "Now do you get it, Woolie?" where he either plays up his reaction and gets drawn into blind hype or is subdued and risks coming off as a contrarian, which is why having your entire experience with Souls games consist of playing them for your LP channel is a bad idea
>>
>>340464687
At this point they actively save ames they like for a rainy day, because if they don't have anything pending for when the viewing figures drop then they're fucked
>>
>>340467254
I mean hey maybe woolie will catch on?
>>
Fuck off eceleb reddit motherfuckers
>>
>>340467254
The only way I can see a DaS1 play through being any good is Liam on controls, Woolie watching.

Pat MAYBE, if Liam can keep on top of correcting him and shutting him down when he starts to make shit up.

Keep matt the FUCK away from it. He doesn't care about the souls series, and any play through that he is in when is doesn't care is tedious to watch.
>>
>One thread on /v/ about a group of video game LPers

I guess 4chan just isn't the bastion of intellectual discussion it once was
>>
what's the pat + liam LP

it's apparently not planescape like everyone thought it was unless pat was lying through his teeth on the podcast
>>
I can't wait for the complaints against the Nier playthrough to start flooding in in a couple of days.
>>
>>340470012
It's Nier. Pat on the controls.
>>
>>340461214
>OMG THIS IS THE SAME STAGE AS GUNDYR
shut the fuck up pat
>>
Finally they can play something I might care about.
>>
File: 1463895016278.png (812 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463895016278.png
812 KB, 600x600
>>340466586
>>
>>340469431
It's just /v/. This place has been completely taken over by redditors and tumblrinas, I barely recognize it anymore.
>>
>>340470012
>Liam is involved
Way to ruin an LP, when are they going to kick him from the group
>>
>>340462202
SKELETON WARRIORS!!
>>
>>340462397
Basically this.
>>
>that lorian/lothric boss fight
So....is there any art of them together?
>>
>>340462397
>Pat squealing like a pig getting rammed up his ass every five seconds and that horrible new laugh he dies
>Matt incapable of not spewing the same fucking memes every two minutes (DUDE 4 BILLION COPS LMAO)

No it was pretty shit regardless
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 987x1390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 987x1390
>mfw i enjoyed this entire playthrough never having touched a souls game.
>mfw bunch of soulsfags just overflowing with autism at how pat's played and rather throw a hissy fit than have a chuckle at how they get their lore wrong.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.