[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Screenshot from Skyrim remastered how do you like it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: skyrim remastered.png (3 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
skyrim remastered.png
3 MB, 1680x1050
Screenshot from Skyrim remastered how do you like it?
>>
Literally just a shit filter on the original, 2/10
>>
File: 19.jpg (422 KB, 700x617) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
422 KB, 700x617
>>340458347
>looks worse than the base game with mods

I don't know why they thought this was a good idea, it's almost like noone at bethesda has ever played modded skyrim

I really hope all of this is just a ruse
>>
>>340458673
It's for the console plebs, they don't have mods

>literally Bethesda goes on nexusmods and gets a random shitty ENB and gives it to the console pleb as Skyrim remastered
>>
>>340458347
>1680x1050
fuck off pcuck even consoles have better resolution than your "master race" machine ahaha
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (21 KB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
21 KB, 300x191
>>340458907
>skyrim on console
why would anyone do that to themselves like holy shit pc mustard memes aside skyrim is without a doubt the one game you absolutely should have on PC instead of console
>>
>>340458347
Very well done Bethesda. You have redeemed yourself.
>>
File: 1416575921848.jpg (26 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1416575921848.jpg
26 KB, 399x388
If Todd actually comes out and says "Skyrim HD!" instead of Morrowind or Oblivion or ANYTHING else, I'm going to cry myself to sleep with rage.
>>
>>340458673
you underestimate the stupidity of peasnats.

they'd rather rebuy the same game each gen than get a PC
>>
>>340459442
they're obviously not going to do anything with morrowind, because maybe only about 5% will give a shit (I doubt even the biggest morrowind fans will still give a shit because if they want HD morrowind they can just install MGSO) and the biggest audience is Skyrim audience so if they want to make big shekels they will do skyrim
>>
>>340458347
that bland washed out denim jean looking filter over the entire game has always pissed me off
>>
File: Chessu no otoko.jpg (609 KB, 1722x984) Image search: [Google]
Chessu no otoko.jpg
609 KB, 1722x984
>>340458673
Fuck it, lets make this thread a chess thread
WAMU!
NOW ITS THE TIME! AWAKEN MY GM's!
>>
>>340459921
kek, I never was very good at chess, I don't think I've ever won, I do well in school and most other things, I was never good at thinking ahead and I guess it shows in the fact that I'm very impulsive
>>
>>340459921
I've been teaching myself chess lately with pic related, now that you mention it.

How the hell do I stop my opponent from forcing a stalemate?

Last match I played I was dominating the guy.

He had only his king and one (blocked) pawn

I had at least one rook, one bishop, both knights, and THREE (3) FUCKING QUEENS

But no, it's like "lol I can't move anymore cause you'll capture me, guess that means its a draw!"

How

Why
>>
>people are actually responding like the OPs screenshot is real

Is this some meme I missed or something?
>>
>>340461380
I can't tell bait from genuine posts anymore, and I've given up on trying to, in the end it doesn't really matter, just anons shitposting together, wasting each others time one way or another

I'd like to believe OP genuinely believes this is a leaked screenshot, but deep down I know he's just a faggot
>>
File: tesv2012-01-0414-12-1njxse.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tesv2012-01-0414-12-1njxse.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>340458347
I know this isn't real but if they did make a "Skyrim Remastered" I think it would be hilarious, considering you can already make the game look better than anything a console can run, for free.

Pic related isn't even fully modded and it's old, yet it looks better than any game on a console to date.
>>
>>340461631
someone post that swimming video with the sexy cool blue paralax water, or the one where that dudes chasing deer through the forest
>>
So basically Skyrim on console with PC graphic mods?

lel.

Can't wait for it to come out and have even more bugs than the orginal.

Fus roh noty.
>>
>>340459921
>go down to universities chess club
>everyone there blows me the fuck out
Alright how do I get good at this game. There's all these weird gay strategies.
>>
File: maxresdefault(2).jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(2).jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>340461631
http://youtu.be/tktMryae6R0
Even a mediocre setup like this blows every console game out of the water. So unless they make Skyrim Remastered for PC only, I can't imagine it'll be any better than what we have.
>>
>>340458347
ground/wall/stone textures still look like shit
there is no difference besides hiding the ugly with a layer of foliage
>>
>>340462613
>that water
hnnnn
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.