[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TES VI confirmed! I'll list few changes compared to Skyrim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (176 KB, 1280x834) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
176 KB, 1280x834
TES VI confirmed! I'll list few changes compared to Skyrim
>takes place in Valenwood
>all guilds merged into one to remove burden of choice from the player
>one handed and two handed weapons are now lumped together as ''melee'' to streamline the experience
>light and heavy armor perk tree is now just ''armor'' for the same reason
>stamina removed as forcing the player to manage anything other than HP and mana was problematic
>Wood Elves removed

HYPE
Y
P
E
>>
This has got to be fake
>>
File: higher than anyone.jpg (664 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
higher than anyone.jpg
664 KB, 800x800
>>340455352
>Wood Elves removed
>>
Sadly not far from the truth
>>
Ur lying
>>
the skyrim remaster thread was better. way to try hard obvious op.
>>
Love the source
>>
I lost it at confirmed
>>
I know this is fake, but does anyone even care anymore?

Look at what happened with Skyrim, they're only appealing to casual gamers who don't want to be engaged in a game.

This could be true and I would still say who cares.
>>
I like that cover tho, even if its fan made, gives me an oblivion vibe
>>
So will the remaster be Skyrim or is there a chance it could be the obviously better Oblivion? What do you guys think, will Todd surprise us?
>>
>>340455352
Wow, nice!
I liked Skyrim but it was pretty confusing and hard sometimes, I see they streamlined a great deal of things.
GOTY confirmed?
>>
>>340455352
I hope you can fast travel to undiscovered locations on your world map too. I really hated having to walk 5 feet to get to each loot crypt, bandit tower or dwarf dungeon
>>
>>340457729
same
>>
>>340458143
omg guys let's go back to neogaf to discuss it xD
>>
>>340455352
>confirmed
>no source
>people will still fall for it because neo-/v/ is underageb& paradise
>>
>>340455436
No, it's confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj-V9J_69sw
>>
>>340455352
Man sure GW2 changed its logo
>>
>>340455352
I would believe it, honestly.
I seriously fucking would. How sad.
>>
>>340455352
Removing wood elves would make up for all those shitty changes in a heart beat.
>>
>>340459476
>confirmed
posts shitty youtube click bait video
>>
File: 1358386553183.jpg (46 KB, 331x473) Image search: [Google]
1358386553183.jpg
46 KB, 331x473
>>340455352
>>Wood Elves removed
>>
>>340455352
Don't forget

>all armor pieces merged into sets so players don't have to find individual pieces
>illusion school removed
>more radiant quests
>skills removed, only perks now
>can only play as an imperial with a VA to give the player a more "cinematic" experience
>>
File: 1464325145565.png (178 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1464325145565.png
178 KB, 500x381
>>
File: fassburton.jpg (75 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
fassburton.jpg
75 KB, 1024x683
>>340455436
>>340455436

It is fake, it's old pasta. But the next Elder Scrolls is not going to be set in any specific region but will be similar to Oblivion. It is not going to take place in any one place, it will feature a little bit of every province in Nirn, the regular world.

In fact it will take place upon the plane of Aetherius, which a little like the Astral Plane in that it is heavily magic based. It holds a multitude of realms and from there can reach just about any place in the cosmos of the Elder Scrolls.

The remaining provinces of the Elder Scrolls are just not going to bring in the same pull as the rest. They could if the developers made it a truly unique experience with a brand new engine and stye of play, but not with the Skyrim/Fallout style they keep using. It just does not have the pull as BE A VIKING that Skyrim has.
>>
This shit is faker then fake

http://kotaku.com/meet-the-man-who-keeps-making-up-fallout-4-rumors-1580095136

There's this interesting Bethesda memo floating around. Maybe you've seen it on a fan-run gaming site or your favorite message board. It's all very exciting.

In the memo, which started circulating last week, a reputed Bethesda executive writes to employees about exciting upcoming games like "Fallout 4" and "Elder Scrolls VI." The executive also drops some neat titles like "Project Greenheart" and "Fallout: Nuka World." Cool stuff, sure to excite some people who like all the great role-playing games made by Bethesda Game Studios.

There's just one problem—nobody at Bethesda wrote that memo. It's a fake.

In fact, Kotaku has learned that the person behind this memo is also responsible for making up a number of popular rumors over the past few months and years, including "Call of Duty: Patriots" and a list of fake Watch Dogs achievements that made the rounds last fall. These weren't small-scale rumors, either—major gaming outlets like GameSpot, VG247, and CVG have all picked up on the tips created by this guy.
>>
CONFIRMED CONFIRMED CONFIRMED
I've started to actually fucking hate this word.
>>
>>340463012
high rock
after witcher's success and the game of thrones craze that is ALWAYS going on. it just works.
>>
>>340463234
They know it is faked, they are in contact with the author who creates stuff like this. Video game news and journalism is entirely manufactured.
>>
>>340463702
That is possible, if any that would be the most likely choice of the provinces. As it is easy to create, very generic and simple to write quests and a plot for. But as said, there is nothing unique or stuff to hook characters in to unless they -really- sell the generic european fantasy angle.

Personally I don't see them doing that, but if they do it will be in no way similar to Daggerfall or any of the books that reference the area.
>>
>>340463234
>This shit is faker then fake
WOW really?? how do i get to be as smart as you anon!?!?
>>
File: bum.png (92 KB, 195x243) Image search: [Google]
bum.png
92 KB, 195x243
>>340455436
Fuck off faggot. How is it disappointing? The setting is going to be fucking amazing you retard.

>Entire forests filled with migratory trees.
>Entire forests that are so high that they can reach the height of skyscrappers.
>Man eating trees
>Cannabalism
>Different planes of areas from the ground floor to high above the trees where its interconnected with Bosmer bridges and thick vines.
>Biostructed cities made entirely through bioterraforming and cities that are literally bloomed into existence, flower houses, flower towers.
>No roads, map filled entirely with footpaths, easier to get lost in and not knowing where the fuck you are going, all this for "fun".

But... get ready for a WHOOOLE lot of green EVERYWHERE, like Skyrim and everything being white

Still was hoping for Elswyr, not because of furfaggotry, but I was so hoping for a desert and jungle like environment filled with vibrancy and a whole spectrum of color hues.
>>
fuck off shill
>>
>>340455352
You joke now, but on the ES forums back in the day when Oblivion came out we used to joke all the time about the next ES game doing things like merging all the skills into "One handed" and "two handed," ect
>>
>>340455352
Is the engine buggy?
Does it crash a lot?
Are the textures low-res and poorly UV mapped and have popin?
Does the AI's pathfinding suck ultimate balls?
Is combat basically repeating the same flowchart in different situations?

If the answer to even one of these is "no", then hype cancelled.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.