[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'll be honest, /v/. i'm pretty excited about it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: mafia3img-1438727499285.jpg (415 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mafia3img-1438727499285.jpg
415 KB, 1920x1080
i'll be honest, /v/. i'm pretty excited about it.

its just a shame that based vavra isn't working on it

prolly wont be a good sequel, but sure as shit seems like it will be fun
>>
it will be fun for stupid people like you
>>
>>340443172
You're a retard if you have even the slightest interest in this trash. It's completely derivative of Saints Row and GTA V, and not in a good way.

A Mafia game where you're not in the mafia, maybe in the next Way of the Samurai game you should be a fucking cowboy.
>>
>>340443324
now that's edgy
>>
>>340443431
>next Way of the Samurai game you should be a fucking cowboy.
Don't say that!!
>>
>>340443431
>>340443324
What's its like to hate having fun
>>
>>340443431
you're really being overly dramatic at a totally irrelevant detail kek

if the game's decent then the games decent
>>
>>340443789
And it's not decent, watch the gameplay videos you mong.
>>
>>340443908
Seems pretty neat.
>>
>>340444167
You would have said the same thing about Dragon Age II if you were old enough to post here.
>>
>>340444601
come on at least put some effort into your shitposting
>>
>>340443172
It's E3 trailer looked like utter shit, and that's not a good sign. Usually demos are supposed to be hypers, not "Jesus christ I'm not buying this shit"
>>
>>340445052
yeah but the later videos look alright

seems fun apart from the shit vehicle handling
>>
>>340444749
Fuck off, people like you never learn. Anybody who's played video games long enough can spot a flop from a mile away. You on the other hand bought Mass Effect 3.
>>
>>340445149
Cars explode on touch, the combat looks underwhelming, and it looks like a saints row deriative. It doesn't look "Alright"
>>
Pretty excited for it too.
>>
>>340443172
I'm just curious to see what Vito's been up to.
>>
can i change his skin color? im getting tired of nig protagonists tbqh
>>
>>340443172
you say that like chaffeur simulator 2's story was an undisputed masterpiece
>>
>>340443172
I'll be even more honest /v/, I'm completely un-exited about this. If I want to play a game called mafia I expect my character to italian-american, nothing else.
>>
>>340443172

Ok I tell you what happened 8 years ago in Sicily when the first batch of not so rapefugees tried to do their dindu things against some mafia insured houses:

They dindu come back to their camps
>>
>>340443431
that would be pretty cool though

i wonder if they'll make a way of the samurai 5
>>
>>340443172
WE
>>
>>340447249
BUILT
>>
I just want a Sopranos-esque mafia game
>>
>>340447272

A WATERMELON
>>
WW1 was 99% white europeans fighting other white Europeans? Black male MC in Battlefield 1
The Mafia was 99% Italian-Americans shooting other Italian-Americans? Black male MC in Mafia 3
San Francisco is mostly just whites and asians, with very few negroids, especially in the tech industry? Black male MC in Watch_Dawgz 2
>>
>>340447773
Watch Dogs is actually understandable, it's new Ip and a totally new setting.

Mafia's choice was pretty goddamned stupid.
Instant of focusing on, well, Mafioso it's going to focus on some halfie's hate boner against the white man. That is a legitimate fucking diversity ploy if I've ever seen one.

Battlefield 1 is not surprising to me
I was already pretty much frowning at the fact battlefield, a vehicular orientated game picked up a gruesome trenchwar setting and fantisized it, then the bedouin woman and mister "300 black men compared to probably 15 other ethnicities which could have had a story"

You don't have to be a /pol/ack to think this shit is just getting ridiculous.
>>
as a pasta american this offends me deeply
>>
>>340443431
theres a good video of someone playing Way of the Samurai as a cowboy but i can't find it.
>>
WE A WUZA MAFIOSI ANDA SHIT
>>
>>340443172
fucking nigger in a MAFIA game
wtf
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.