[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FINALLY!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: crash-bandicoot-ps4-listing-1.jpg (26 KB, 312x356) Image search: [Google]
crash-bandicoot-ps4-listing-1.jpg
26 KB, 312x356
FINALLY!
>>
ignoring this shitpost of an OP, why do people want a crash remake so badly anyway?

the original games were a series of enjoyable and inventive platformers but they ran their course just fine

the style of slight-horizontal-movement-down-a-vertical-track was done for reasons of technical limitations, it would seem weird and restrictive nowadays

but then if they removed the hallway platforming, why remake the game in the first place? why not call it something else?
>>
>>340435825
Nostalgia most likely
>>340435561
Eat a dick
>>
>>340435825
More fuel for the fanboy console wars, honestly I doubt a crash game would really work in the [current year], it's a concept suited to simpler times.
>>
>>340435561
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
This is another mirrors edge.

"Omg i wnt the gAme so badly, game is out, no one buys it"

"Omg i wnt zone of enders 3 so bad, remasters comes out, no one buys it"

"Omg i wnt a socom game so bad, socom gAme comes out (ps3) no one buys it"

"Omg fooking ubisoft, nevr buyin their gams again, ubigames r top of charts"

"Omg normie go play cod, u normie piece of shit u ruinin teh industriez, cant shut up about overwatch"

I hate you all.
>>
>>340437003
>>
>>340437003

Pretty much. Games like this, Sly Cooper, Spyro, Jak and Daxter are all games that people seem to be obsessed with wanting but in reality they would do very poorly.
>>
File: neo crash.jpg (600 KB, 1715x1205) Image search: [Google]
neo crash.jpg
600 KB, 1715x1205
>>
File: 1443340521111.jpg (125 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1443340521111.jpg
125 KB, 540x720
>>340435825
the music, the ever returning settings, lovable characters/villians, actually challenging gameplay, but I think most people just want a new non-nintendo platformer

also saying that the gameplay is simple is pretty misleading when pretty much every recent aaa game is just the most basic shooting gallery gameplay with press A to climb there mechanics. Crash games had a pretty challenging gameplay with shittons of speedrun potential.
>>
>it's gonna be a side scroller
>>
>>340438953

As opposed to what, an up-scroller?
>>
>>340435561
i really like this fake crash design
>>
CRASSHU BANDICOO
>>
>>340439271
>BANDICOO
>not BANDICOTO
>>
>>340438646
>but I think most people just want a new non-nintendo platformer

Ratchet and Clank
>>
>>340437003
>"Omg i wnt zone of enders 3 so bad, remasters comes out, no one buys it
Well maybe if they didn't completely fuck up the remasters that wouldn't be the case.
>>
>>340435825
this. I loved Spyro and Gex and all the other good-to-shitty platformers of that era, but somehow never played Crash. Came back to it in the late 2000's and wow it's really nothing special at all.

I can't call it bad, but it's just so limited.
>>
File: 1464906175961.jpg (279 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
1464906175961.jpg
279 KB, 600x593
Less than a week to know
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.