[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it be shown at E3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Will it be shown at E3?
>>
>>340421465
Yes
With an unreliable release date that is bound to be pushed back eventually
>>
Yes and somewhat downgraded.
>>
>>340422870
Well thats a shame
>>
>knight unironically wields a fucking flail
>muh glorious nippon steel CUTS THROUGH ARMOR
>viking fighting anyone who isn't a monk or unarmed farmer

might as well call it Meme Game or American Education
>>
>>340423273
agreed

I'm actually surprised they didn't make it so the character is a katana wielding knight with a red beard
>>
>>340423273
Who cares I just want all the warriors to kill each other no matter how inaccurate it is
>>
>>340425216
>viking
>warrior

kek
>>
File: image.jpg (340 KB, 416x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
340 KB, 416x640
>>340423273
>implying flails aren't the shit
I mean yeah, it's mainly a mounted weapon but still it could be cool to fight with one in a game
>>
File: flail.jpg (530 KB, 1086x742) Image search: [Google]
flail.jpg
530 KB, 1086x742
>>340426896
>it's mainly a mounted weapon

the only flails that existed looked like this you meme historian who takes knowledge from Lord of the Rings there was no morningstar on chain flail like in the game and the ones in museums are not even legit just like Iron Maiden that turned out to be made up in 19th century.
>>
File: toughlife.jpg (7 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
toughlife.jpg
7 KB, 320x180
>>340423273
look everyone a european who cant get through a post without trying to attack america
>>
>>340427473
>look americunt who thinks pyramids were built by jewish slaves there are no records of
>>
>>340427141
>they're rare so that means they were never used
Even if shorter flails were never commonly used they still did exist you dumb faggot
>>
>>340427561
Not that guy but I live in texas which many believe has the worst education and we were never taught jews built the pyramids so I don't know where you got your education on the american education system from
>>
>>340427830
By that logic the fact that we found no dragon bones doesn't mean there were no dragons you dumb faggot name some historical figures or units who used one handed flails.
>>
I played in 2 of the alphas, and was disappointed. The game just isn't very much fun. Combat isnt overly interesting, massacring leagues of shit ai soldiers is just boring. Majority of fights are 2v1 which aren't very exciting

I'll be surprised if it doesn't flop, I could play for free and had no urge to do so after an hour or two
>>
>>340427991
That is an awful analogy. The post states they were uncommonly found, not never found.
Infact If we found even a few dragon bones it would mean there were fucking dragons you dumb cunt
>>
>>340421465
can't wait to play as an african warrior
>>
>>340427919
Do you even know what a pyramid is?
>>
>>340428362
But they didn't find even one legit flail you fucking idiot that's the problem.
>>
>>340428157
So its a western dynasty warriors without the interesting characters?
>>
>>340429368
They aren't exactly the most durable weapons, chains don't last long before succumbing to rust. there are plenty of artistic depictions of them from medieval times
>>
>>340423273
It's just a game, senpai.
>>
>>340431975
By plenty you mean two and one of which shows non existing wagon with blades instead of wheels?
>>
>>340429368
>But they didn't find even one legit flail
ayylmao
>>
>>340427473
American here, he's right, vikings, knights, and samurai are meme warriors.

>>340428668
that would be cool but they would probably choose another meme warrior like a zulu
>>
>>340432368
Show some.
>>
>>340429368
There are legit war flails in the royal armouries in the tower of london. One of which had seen battles half a century apart
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.