[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>aim assist >simple controls >no strategy games >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: pcexclusives2016.jpg (3 MB, 1881x3886) Image search: [Google]
pcexclusives2016.jpg
3 MB, 1881x3886
>aim assist
>simple controls
>no strategy games
>no complex rpgs
>no simulation games
>no tycoon games
>casualization of every genre to fit controls
>casual audience

Consoles are really the worst thing about modern gaming aren't they?
>>
>>340419579

that's what you get for playing western games.
>>
Fuck off PCuck
>>
File: 2347584093534647.jpg (946 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
2347584093534647.jpg
946 KB, 2560x1440
>tfw I will always buy console games and consoles themselves to keep consoles alive forever and ever
>>
>>340419579
Yep sadly
They ruin games so they can me the graphics fit them
>>
>>340419723

Stay salty sonycuck
>>
>>340419579
>divinity original sins II
>exclusive
you might as well take that off the list since the first one game to consoles
>>
> Caring this much about a 'hobby' that has literal zero barriers to entry and is enjoyed by everyone.

>Having to elevate yourself above other people using the flimsiest of excuses because you have to be better than the majority of normies because its all you have

>Having to hate on platforms because your life is so empty and boring

And I say that as someone who has never played anything but PC.

WHO.GIVES.A.FUCK

/v/ is cancer

All Gaming communities are cancer. Enjoy the games and shut up.
>>
That and F2P.

Consoles and F2P literally destroyed Mech Warrior.
>>
>>340420169
Because casual games lose depth and challenge, the fundumentals of what makes games fun.
>>
>>340420169
garunteed replies
>>
>>340419579
Why do I hear more about console exclusives than I hear about PC exclusives?

I mean, I doubt that something like Escape from Tarkov would ever be as popular or sell as much as Bloodborne.
>>
>>340420323

Casual games never had those in the first place.
>>
>>340419771
What is this and where did it come from? Is it just one guy trying to force a meme?
>>
>>340420491
Yes. His name is Ruggarell, and he's a worthless piece of shit. Just ignore him and hopefully he'll go away.
>>
>>340420437
>Why do I hear more about console exclusives than I hear about PC exclusives?
marketing and hype, doesn't mean the games are better.
>>
>>340419579
>simple controls
I'm still surprised that people can't fathom playing on a kb+m instead of using a controller for games. I have tons of friends telling me that FPS games are better on consoles than on PC, but when I try it out for myself I can't get over how linear the controls are.

>aim assist

Which makes this almost a requirement because controllers are too damn linear for playing games.
>>
>>340419894
Only if the enhanced edition actually sold well.
>>
Face it, the PC will never get as high quality games as the PS4, the funds provided by Sony free up the pressure from Publishers to so the same game every time, which is why Uncharted and BB are so great. I cab't wait for E3
>>
>>340422574
>same game every time
>Uncharted and BB
yup, so unique
>>
In retrospect, the 2000s really killed my interest for new games.
At the time, each game was actually new and innovative.
Graphics were making giant leaps every time.
Now they're just half assed remakes.
Graphics have reached a point (since Crysis in 2007) where it's mostly about post treatment stuff to make your graphics card sweat. That is, barely noticeable.
>>
>Civilization VI
>not Civilization VIctory.
>>
>>340419660
Usually the games that avoid most of those tropes are western, though. Just look at the RTS, Sim, and CRPG market.
>>
>>340419660
Only good western games are on the PC, fact.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.