[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my cable will get cut off tomorrow unless a miracle happens,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 215623213223442.jpg (77 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
215623213223442.jpg
77 KB, 384x313
So my cable will get cut off tomorrow unless a miracle happens, and I won't be able to pay it till next month. Reccomend me some good, long, offline games /v/. Any genre is fine.
>>
File: 1403401179339.png (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1403401179339.png
48 KB, 500x500
>>340408223
X3: Terran conflict + Albion prelude
Fallout New vegas
Grim dawn
Civilization V
>>
>>340408223
Witcher 3 or any other RPG if you're inzo that genre
>>
>>340408472
Already got NV and Morrowind installed, so I'm good to go on that. Mind telling me what Grim Dawn and X3 are about?

>>340408545
I fucking love RPG's, but I'm looking for more than just that so I don't get burned out so quickly.
>>
Kill the cable person before he steals from you
>>
>>340409410
It's Comcast, and they're the only cable company in town due to forcing any competition out. They can turn that shit off from their place so that's out of the question.
>>
Mount & Blade
AI War
Brigador can last you pretty long if you enjoy fucking around in Freeplay
Warzone 2100
Earth 2150
Vangers
>>
>>340409332
Dishonored
>>
File: x3tc.png (2 MB, 1081x1460) Image search: [Google]
x3tc.png
2 MB, 1081x1460
>>340409332
Grim dawn is a Diablolike made by some of the developers of Titan quest, a loot based clickfest but with more deep and complex mechanics than Diablo 3. I also feels less smooth but it's ok.
X3 is a space game where you can build up your fleet or trading empire, or do different kinds of quests, like transport with a passenger ship, construction with a big ass ship, patrol missions etc.
You can buy and pilot pretty much every kind of spaceship from little figates and cruisers, set up space stations and connect them into complexes to achieve self sustainment and produce shit to sell or supplies for your potentially hueg fleet.
>>
>>340408223
DARKEST DUNGEON
LEGEND OF GRIMROCK 2
>>
>>340410508
>from little figates and cruisers
*from little fighters to frigates and cruisers and capital ships too
>>
Heroes of Might and Magic III
>>
>>340408223
the uncharted collection is great if you have a ps4/ps3

should tide you over for about a week if you dont plow through it
>>
>>340410279
I have Warband, and I intend to play the fuck out of it sometime. What are the other games like?

>>340410508
X3 sounds pretty badass, I'll pirate it and give it a go.

>>340411630
Sadly nothing besides my PC here.
>>
>>340408223
A fucking job you retard, why is your cable being cut off?
>>
>>340413015
Because I used up most of my money to pay for my mother's cremation you asshole.
>>
>>340412762
AI War is a pretty deep RTS game where a proper session will take you at least a few hours, if not days. It takes a while to get into though, lots of number crunching as well.

Brigador is an isometric mech/tank shooter with some pretty intricate weapon mechanics and tons of vehicles and weapons. Good lore too if you bother to read all the item descritptions. Not so good for long sessions, but there's tons of stuff to come back for if you enjoy the base mechanics. Pretty challenging as well and has a great OST.

Warzone 2100 and Earth 2150 are RTS games with pretty cool SP campaigns that have persistent elements (main base that you keep throughout the campaign, unit veterancy) and unit design. Earth 2150 is actually 3 games each with 3 campaigns, and WZ2100 is open source.

Vangers is a really weird... vehicle shooter I guess, but it's mainly story focused and drops you in this world of alien planets where nothing makes any real sense and you have to try to adapt to all the weird rituals and habits the aliens have. It plays a little like a simplified version of Pirates, you travel an overworld to different towns where you can buy weapons or stuff to deliver to other towns, it's pretty hard though and there's plenty of different worlds with all kinds of weird shit going on.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.