[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whoever was in charge of D44Ms marketing deserves to be fired,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (451 KB, 351x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
451 KB, 351x500
Whoever was in charge of D44Ms marketing deserves to be fired, holy fuck how misleading
>>
Where is the crack already.
Wow, i am so disappoint there are hardly words to describe.
>>
I agree. Bethesda's marketing department dropped the ball hard when advertising Doom 4.
The campaign actually being good did soften the blow of the open multiplayer beta being horrible though.
>>
>Want to show a relative how awesome it is
>Look up gameplay on youtube
>Everyone is playing it like a cod campaign, hardly moving/jumping around and ignoring the large variety of weapons available
>End up just putting my pc together and showing them myself

Casuals didn't help, either.
>>
>>340410250
I mean holy fuck, I seriously hope they got fired, they did a fucking abysmal job
>>
Wat is Daam?
>>
>>340410682
For future reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwAVoaZcN6Y

And I agree with OP. From all they showed us, I believed the game would be shit.
>>
>>340407652
The marketing hit the bullseye in my eyes. The game's a bland, repetitious meme game with a Doom skin. Literally a consolized "Brutal PainKiller RPG"
>>
>>340412127
Why do people call new DOOM and RPG?
>>
>>340412672
You get upgrades.
>>
>>340412881
That's a bit of a stupid reason to call it an RPG.
>>
>>340409649
never ever poorfag cuck
>>
>>340413086
It's quite a bit of upgrades you get from different things you find. They're not necessary to beat the game but do help make it a little easier.
>>
>>340410682
Google the nvidia gameplay video. It's great
>>
>>340409649
I'm so lucky that I got an adult job right at the time when uncrackable DRM started showing up. Pirating was fun, but I guess it's time to let it go. Sorry you missed it.
>>
>>340409649
Poor or underage? I grew out of piracy when I turned 18.
>>
>>340414040

red herring
false dichotomy
ad hom
holier than thou fallacy
>>
>>340413589
ive been pirating since 95
>>
>>340414249
>I don't know what these meme words I heard on /V/ mean but I'll still use them
>>
>>340414642

if you yourself did you would see how they each fit separately

imbecile
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.