[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't everyone use Pimp Yatta?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
He is the best support by far.
>>
Because he has zero defense/mobility.
>>
Because rarely any random is worth supporting
>>
Only good with another Support or your team and you can hide well
>>
Because the higher your MMR the higher your liability is.

Zen gets merc'd by everyone and deleted by widow which is in every game.
>>
File: 1461635476393.webm (928 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1461635476393.webm
928 KB, 640x360
>>340385245

Even a bad Widowmaker can shut down Zenny, friend. They need to buff him with some armour or mobility boost.
>>
>>340385245
He's easily the most fun character to play but his healing is far outclassed by Mercy/Lucio and his discord orb requires him to be in the line of fire with his measly 150hp which is an instakill from a fully charged widowmaker bodyshot
>>
Truly only shines with a pre-team so you can communicate who's discorded.

Reliant on symm or a torb to not get melted down.

Other than that, he's pretty gud.
>>
He's great on a team where players can heal themselves.
>>
Faggots love playing Widow too much, and there's not much he can do about it.
>>
they need to rework his m2 because theres no reason to use it, make it give him a survivability bonus while holding m2 down like shield regen or speed boost also he needs more hp
>>
Mercy has better ult and Lucio is all-around better hero. Also Zen dies to a single bodyshot from Widowmaker
>>
Above everything else it's because Widowmaker exists. I had a game earlier where I had to go Winston to harass a Widow for the entirety of the game on Gibraltar defense. There was some downtime of my chasing her for virtually 10 seconds where I had to go run for health packs that that crazy blueberry bitch wipes 4 of my team.

Poor Zen just cannot roll in that environment. Tracer gets 1 bodyshot too but at least she can blink everywhere.
>>
But he is a free kill for pretty much every flanker

>b-but if you head shot them 3 times you kill them!

Meanwhile you die to 1-2 body shots
>>
>>340385245

His worse than Lucio in every respect.
>>
Omnic scum.
>>
>>340385245

I'd rather get herpes than play Overwatch. Fucking cancer.
>>
>>340386146
More like one headshot if we're talking about flankers
>>
File: 1460950113648.jpg (19 KB, 467x467) Image search: [Google]
1460950113648.jpg
19 KB, 467x467
>no support heroes
>someone picks symmetra or zenyatta
>>
>>340386174
What's worse, being black or being an omnic?
>>
He is a lot of fun but his design hardly makes sense.

His ultimate is just stupid. You have to play him from the backline because he has no defense, mobility or health and yet that ult requires you to be near allies.

He needs a small buff to his health. Even just 15. You can't force him to stay in line of sight of everyone and yet give him no ability to stay in line of sight without dying.
>>
>>340385245
>see Zenyatta on enemy team
>pick Tracer
>have him run from spawn room the whole game

maybe he should have 50 more hp to survive widow bodyshots and just random splash dmg from junkrats and the like
>>
>>340385245
Back when his orbs didn't require line of sight, sure. Throw a heal onto Tracer and just have her harass the enemy forever. Tag a genji with your discord and never worry about getting flanked.

As it stands, however, he just doesn't really do anything very well. His single target healing is worse than Mercy, his AoE healing is worse than Lucio's. He deals high damage but his projectiles are difficult to aim and his healthpool is so low that he dies to a Widowmaker body shot. His ult has a frustratingly short range, doesn't protect against burst such as a Dva or Junkrat ult, and forces him to be right in the middle of the action, which is basically a death sentence as soon as his ult is over
>>
>>340386437
>yin/yang design
>normal play requires defensive backline discord sniping
>using ult incentivizes him to be in the frontline thick of things
>design hardly makes sense
???

I mean I can agree with it being underwhelming but I can see where Blizzard was trying to go with it.
>>
His ult is worse than Mercy/Lucio.
He gets oneshot by Widow
His healing is worse than the other two
Every flanker, like a good tracer, fucks him over

Why do people play this piece of shit again?
>>
>>340385245
Because there's always at least one Nofunmaker in enemy team
>>
Needs even one more point of health, and a passive effect that boosts his mobility a little bit when both orbs are out.
>>
>>340386273
I bet you say this but play mobas. Oh the irony.
>>
File: trugh about mercy skin.jpg (2 MB, 1371x2160) Image search: [Google]
trugh about mercy skin.jpg
2 MB, 1371x2160
Why play Zenyatta when you can healsut with Succubus (Male) Mercy?
>>
>>340385245
because he needs a competent reinhardt to fight enemy teams properly.
But he's definitely powerful.
>>
>even with an Orb of Discord it still takes 3 body shots to kill a Tracer

muh """""""""""DPS""""""""""""" support
>>
What if he got a new ability that turned him invincible for like 1 second on a 10 second cooldown.
>>
>>340386695
With Sym on the team you can balance her support style out with healing, and the shield from Sym lets him deal damage enough to compensate for having two supports.

He's great, but only can be used with Symmetra or Torb.
>>
>>340386926
You mean like a much worse version of Zarya's abilities?
>>
>>340386003

The point of his M2 is to peak a corner, shoot off yo balls and hide right away.
>>
>>340386865
And a headshot is instant kill
>>
>>340387646
Its 15 points off of being a OHKO, headshot with discord is only 135.
>>
That sucks because Zenyatta was the one that interested me the most
>>
Is there any way to make the on-screen icons smaller?

Whenever I play Zen I can't see shit.
>>
>>340386174
>Lucio = Nigger
>Zenyatta = Not nigger

Please check your facts before posting
>>
>>340388070
It wasn't the Nigger Crisis that fucked up Overwatch's world.
>>
>>340387193
It's accuracy is spread are shit.
I'll take one aimed shot over several that went nowhere any day. Volley deal less damage too per shot.
I do have a habit of charging it before rounding every corner when en route to the frontline, but it never helped me even if there was someone to unleash it on.
>>
>>340388184
not gonna lie. I only use it to kill turrets and Bastion. Or a sniper that is stationary for some reason.
>>
>>340385245
because he needs some sort of small buff

50 more hp?
be able to use your orbs whilst charging M2?
slight speed buff?

SOMETHING, he feels like the biggest sitting duck in the world; and this would be ok if his healing was amazing, but frankly mercy does a better job at 1-person heal, and in order to tag someone with your orb of discord you frequently have to peek out into a chokepoint to throw it out, which could be certain death with your slow speed and low hp (widow food, and there is ALWAYS a widow in pubs)
>>
File: Screen.jpg (160 KB, 396x1642) Image search: [Google]
Screen.jpg
160 KB, 396x1642
>>340386805
>post yfw it's actually real
what the fuck blizzard
>>
>>340385245

>best support
>worst healing
>gets one shotted when a widowmaker shoots him in the toe
>has no abilities to save himself (outside of his ulti) unlike Mercy who can fly away and Lucio who can knock people away and move at sonic speeds
>>
>>340388665
Distracted targets are still easier to take down with primary fire because of it's much greater DPS.
For LMB DPS is 112.5 while with volley it's 43.5.
If you're peaking at sniper or Bastion that's aware of you and firing at you, you won't survive them as Zenyatta.
>>
>>340388070
Zen is a robo nigger tho, so it cancels out.
>>
File: how disgusting.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
how disgusting.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>340386805
Never going to even touch that skin now.
>>
File: 5tjOa10.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
5tjOa10.jpg
124 KB, 1080x1080
>>340386805
>>340389021

wat
>>
>>340393696
No he's tibetan.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.