[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: Melee.jpg (241 KB, 857x697) Image search: [Google]
Melee.jpg
241 KB, 857x697
LOL!
>>
>>340384542
I shake his hand.
>>
>>340384542
Why is the disc so small? Are his hands big?
>>
>>340384725
underage b&
>>
if youre such a basement dweller, why even go to prom at all?
he'd probably have had a fun time just staying home playing melee
instead he chose to get laughed at and mocked by normies
>>
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=765440
>>
>>340384542
Did he fuck melee
>>
I didn't go to my prom. I went to my girlfriend's prom who was a year younger than me. We weren't thrilled about it so we made a joke of it and wore billowing capes.

It wasn't all that bad actually. We ended up doing it after in her backyard.
>>
>>340384925
No-one cares.
>>
>>340384924
Depends on his main.
>>
>>340384725
Do you think anyone will take your post seriously?

The case for the game is there in the left hand side of the picture, it's incredibly obvious that the disc is much smaller than what would be considered normal as far as discs.

And at any rate, who would even be upset by thinking you don't know what the gamecube is?
>>
>>340384542
>tfw cucked by Melee
Fuck girls, this isn't fair
>>
>>340384836
http://abload.de/img/matrixswallow3dsh7a1x.gif
>>
>>340385262
(You) did
>>
>>340385525
I took the fact that you posted seriously, but not the content of your post, I'm not biting the bait, I'm just saying that even if people believed you they would just think you're underage.

Is there a benefit to a post like that?
>>
>>340385660
Look at the OP and rethink your life.
>>
>>340384542
alpha
>>
>>340385925
Am I missing something?

Am I getting memed on?
>>
>>340386341
You got memed on
>>
>>340385262
>Do you think anyone will take your post seriously?
You clearly did
>>
>>340387572
>>340388229
Oh no, I've been memed
or have you?
>>
Good to see kids today have their priorities straight.
>>
At least he isn't an anime fan on prom night.
>>
Jokes on him I didn't go to prom!
>>
>>340384542

>average Smash fan

So it's confirmed. Most people that like Smash has a mental problem.
>>
>>340384542
He seems like a pretty cool nig.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.