[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New name for Yandere Simulator?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12
File: yansim.png (410 KB, 664x664) Image search: [Google]
yansim.png
410 KB, 664x664
So, I'm not sure if everyone (who's a fan of the upcoming/making of Yan Sim) know's that Yandere Dev wants to change the name of Yandere Simulator to something more fitting. What he came up with is LoveSick : the Yandere Simulator. (LoveSick is the simple translation of Yandere) I've seen a bunch of different YouTubers and Bloggers give their opinion and I'm curious of other people's opinion. Personally, I think " Love Sickness " would be a great name for it. What do you guys think?
>>
I like it. Send it to the dev.
By email.
>>
Who cares, the faggot dev panders to reddit streamer cancer now anyways.
>>
Lovesick is fine
Simple and to the point.
>>
>>340362063
This. He wants to sell out he can go fuck himself.
>>
Lovesick will work

Not entirely sure why /v/ turned on him, but as long as the game itself turns out fine...
>>
>>340362063
>>340362469
This. As soon as he started letting Pewdiepie and Markiplier make money from HIS fucking game, I lost all respect for him.

>>340362638
Because he started catering to YouTubers.
>>
DUDE PEWDIEPIE LMAO XDDD
>>
I gotta say LoveSick is a great name for the game.
>>
>>340362063
Anon, he is the original reddit streamer cancer.
>>
I think Yandere Dev is an amazing man, he works constantly to create something to make others happy and make something people will enjoy. I don't think he's happy with others making money off of his work, but I also don't think he cares because he's making Yan Sim so others will be able to enjoy it. I never understood why people have so much hate over a video game developer. He's not trying to start anything or make anyone mad at him, he's just simply trying to make a game that people will enjoy.
>>
>>340362710
What changes did he make?

Did he selfcensor content to cater to anyone?
>>
>>340362638
>/v/ turned on him
Dev comes up with an idea for a game. People are interested. Dev, having a history of attention whoring (which I'll go into detail later), essentially goes "haha you're better off not knowing who I am :)"
Being the bright lumbar lordosis that he is, he used the same name for everything on the internet. Everyone found out he was a streamer that used to spam his stream all over /v/, as well as being the dev for a sidescrolling beat 'em up about a chick with a scythe, something he repeatedly made threads for to request criticism and ideas, always getting defensive and insisting nobody was helping despite legitimate discussion or even revisions by artists
People dug up a chat log where he gets incredibly upset because Mike Z, the Skullgirls dude, criticized some project he was working on
He goes on and on about wanting to be acknowledged on 4chan, earning respect
>>
File: 1419105187612.gif (498 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1419105187612.gif
498 KB, 500x475
Enough with mock support for this chump.
>>
>>340362638
>>340363316
Of course, instead of being a reasonable human being, he decides to start samefagging in his own threads to defend himself, using the same images each time and conveniently turning up when things got bad
He says he can't handle the mixture of criticism and shitposting (despite the fact that some people were still interested) and runs off to other chans and sites
Following his routine of providing information, receiving feedback, and getting defensive, he's "kicked out" of each one
Meanwhileh people like Pewdiepie and Markiplier find out about his project and try it out
Now their fans know about the game
But he doesn't like this, he didn't want children enjoying it. Nevermind that they say good things about it and follow his work
They're not the audience he wants and the worst part is they're doing something he hates: sending him email
>>
I mean, I understand that he can be a dick sometimes but that's just because all the stress he's been under the past 2 years. He wants to prove to himself that he can make a game almost by himself (along with amazing volunteers). I can't even begin to understand why people show him so much hate other than the fact that they're upset of the fact that he's getting so much support for a game.
>>
the lesson here is obviously never to shill anything on /v/, they'll turn and hate you as soon as you get popular because getting positive attention from other sources obviously means you're "selling out".

same shit happened with notch and minecraft even though /v/ seems split about how they feel about him now he's just a based billionaire who roasts SJWs on twitter
>>
>>340363868
>>340363041
A namefag sucking cock, not big surprise.
>>
>>340363868
There's a difference between supporting a game and supporting a dev.

This guy's reputation is in tatters and he's precisely the sort of person the majority of 4chan dislikes. Even if he wanted to be liked here he can't go back to a time when nobody knew who he was.
>>
the samefagging is real holy shit
is this a case of viral marketing yet?
>>
>>340363316
He made that shit with the scythe? I remember that shit being posted, what a fag lmao
>>
>>340362638
>>340363316
>>340363776
And again, instead of being a reasonable human being, getting someone to monitor his emails or creating a separate one specifically for the project, he makes a video complaining about it
He makes a video complaining that he's receiving emails from fans asking questions, submitting ideas, etc.
He's not obligated to read every single one, but he does so anyway. Then he complains that doing so is taking up valuable development time
He has a patreon set up, yet requests people to work for him for free
And of course, there's the whole incident he had to apologize on Tumblr for when someone was "cyber-bullying" him and he got so upset he explicitly stated he considered having his fans doxx the person

Basically, the guy built up an awful reputation for years, didn't cover his tracks, the internet shit on him for it, then he got even more upset because the people that like his work aren't the ones he was aiming for so he shits on them in return.
>>
>>340364337
desu desu i wouldn't want a bunch of kids sucking my dick, it is the most cancerous fanbase you could ever ask for, and unless you act like an autist like pewdiepie or markiplier you probably won't be prepared to deal with it.

at the same time you get what you put in, he seems like he is an incredibly sensitive person if this is true, and someone like that shouldn't be developing a game in such a public fashion if they can't handle actual criticism
>>
File: 1367110618279.jpg (78 KB, 571x532) Image search: [Google]
1367110618279.jpg
78 KB, 571x532
If this moron can lighten the fuck up, actually work instead of trying to manage whatever community has developed, and make some actual fucking progress in the game then I'll eat mulch and shit a dining set because he seems pathologically incapable of being a rational human being with a modicum of focus.

One would think if he spent time here he would have developed some thicker skin but I guess fucking not.
>>
>>340364337
well, I guess I get the hate for him, I mean judging from what you told me he does sound like a bit of an asshat

But consider >>340363047

Will the game itself suffer for his sins?

Even Phil Fish managed to put out a decent game, once all was said and done.
>>
>>340364337
>make a video complaining about emails several times longer than needed
>still getting paid for working on the game when he clearly isn't
Where did I go wrong in life?
>>
>>340364550
>i wouldn't want a bunch of kids sucking my dick, it is the most cancerous fanbase you could ever ask for
If you don't want that to happen, DON'T slap "SIM" at the end of your game. Especially when similarly titled, literal meme games are exploding in popularity.
He even stated that he wanted to rename it, but being as stubborn as always, didn't do it.
Besides, you're going to have a bunch of kids sucking your dick anyway if the entire thing was built with the intention of impressing fucking 4chan
>>
>>340364696
to be fair fez came out before phil fish completely showed his true colors as an oversensitive asshole autist, so people had already enjoyed the game before they found out the dev was a piece of shit

here the info is known before. if the game is actually good i'll play it but i didn't know all this shit before and i've lost a lot of respect for him as a person. not as a developer, since he's demonstrated he knows how to make a game from his videos, but as a person since he's an attention-whoring over-sensitive faggot.

he should try to become more professional and just focus on making the damn game
>>
File: 2353evaxephon.png (15 KB, 306x366) Image search: [Google]
2353evaxephon.png
15 KB, 306x366
>>
>>340364305
When was this? I think I just ignored it. Up until FTL I sneered at any indie game not named Cave Story
>>
>>340364696
It is suffering as it stands because>>340364605

What the final product would have been if he was not such a fag is fine forever now. Even if he makes something good at this point he has still wasted time of time and energy on fuck all to the detriment of thr projects potential.
>>
>the guy can't even entirely drop the namefagging, not even when pretending to not be himself
Christ.
>>
Lethal Appeal?
Deadly Allure?
Harmful Seduction?
Dangerous Desire?
>>340362802
Not bad
>>
This thread was clearly started by either
-a false flagger
-eva himself
so why the fuck do you guys even bother responding seriously? Are you people that dense?
>>
>>340361839
Fuck off Eva
>>
File: weebv2.jpg (25 KB, 290x471) Image search: [Google]
weebv2.jpg
25 KB, 290x471
LoveSick is a good enough name.

It'll never be released though, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>340361839
If keefers made a game it would be far better than this shit just like the stream site he made being far better than eva's
>>
>>340363776
>worst part is they're doing something he hates: sending him email
Context? Did he get raped over email or something?
>>
>>340365157
Don't say that. Liru project is actually making headway.

Yeah. It's actually happening. Who fucking knew?
>>
>>340362932

Fuck off Eva, just cause you spammed here non stop with your streams doesn't make you an og.
>>
>>340362063

How can he be reddit streamer when the game is banned on twitch?
>>
>>340364696
evaxephon has yet to finish a single game
so no, i don't have high hopes about yandere sim turning out good
>>
>>340365192
The short version of his twenty minute bitchfest was that he check every email he gets and it really, really eats up his time.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
I feel as though he's doing what he's gotta do, but he needs to actually finish the base game before putting in a whole bunch of new features every 2 weeks. I enjoy the creativity and was there from the start, but he needs to man up, get a secretary, and finish his base game.
>>
>>340365192
no he just gets a shitton of emails and he refuses to shut down his email,get someone else to read them or not read all of them and instead bitches at his fans to stop sending him emails, which does nothing because his fanbase is a bunch of 10 year olds
>>
File: 1440528067740.png (387 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
1440528067740.png
387 KB, 598x369
>how dare that dev appeal to a popular figure for support

niggas I'm completely tone deaf to all youtube and e-celebs but are you seriously giving a one man dev team shit for making connections
>>
>>340361839
>Oh no I get too many emails and I can't sort them
Hey Faggot Dev if you're here and want a solution, set up multiple emails. One for suggestions, one for bugs and one for volunteers and there. Just never look at the suggestion email again, nobody will know.
You want to be able to cut out useless bug reports and Volunteers too? Start a forum, get some moderators and make a thread for people to post bugs/applications, set some rules and a criteria and let mods delete the pointless ones and things not worth the time to look at.
This game somehow has a fucking community, might as well take advantage of it.
>>
>>340365192
He gets a lot of email from fans and kids, which he feels obligated to read despite already stating on multiple sites that he does not want suggestions/criticism sent to him. He claims it's a major problem holding back game development and made a fucking video about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbQkf10LBnA

He could just focus on the game, but he's been addicted to attention whoring from the start.
>>
>>340363868

>he can be a dick sometimes but that's just because all the stress he's been under the past 2 years

Then what was going on the 8 years before? He was menstruating? He's always had the personality of someone like LowTierGod with the traits of a superjew.
>>
>>340361839
Keep it as Yandere Simulator and tell all the fucking normalfags to kill themselves.
>>
>>340365223
The difference is that dev doesn't have a history of not finishing games, and had a good reason for why Liru is taking so long. Even if EvaXephon finishes the game, it'll be a buggy mess the community will have to fix.
>>
>>340365490
When his circle jerking puts a halt on actual game development you bet your ass we're giving him shit.
>>
>>340365426

>was there from the start

No you weren't, if you were here from the start you would know Eva has always been scum and always will.
>>
>>340365542
>>340365367
>>340365474
Oh.
That's just fucking gay. I was hoping for a hilarious story or something. He's got the face of a stupid bitch so I thought he got bullied or something.
>>
>>340362710
>being angry because people played his game
???
>>
>>340365842

No, he's just an ultra jew who tries any form of getting revenue without getting a real job. News flash, the faggot isn't even working on the game, some retarded trans schizo is who he snatched up from his jew streams.
>>
>>340363316
KEK really, yandere sim dev is that retarded scythe oc guy?
>>
>>340365223
>Don't say that
If he keeps looking for scapegoats, it really won't.
Kids latch on to everything, YouTubers will eventually play everything, he should use his brain, get off his pretend high horse, and have separate inboxes. Instead, he'd rather piss about, then play the victim when someone says something mean online.
>>
>>340366012
What happens after the tranny faggot kills itself for being mentally unstable? Does he just grab another one? Didn't he at one point say his whole burning desire for making this game was to get back at the skullgrills guy for saying some shitty game he made was shit? What mental gymnastics justify this?
>>
>>340365936
>REEEEEE now all those normies will play this game REEEE
I dont understand this logic, when all those faggots tried osu/touhou cus a youtuber i laughed like a madman
>>
>>340364337
You seem butthurt that he's popular and good at getting attention like a good YouTuber is supposed to be
Stay mad
>>
>>340366723
>umad
I'm not mad. I'm genuinely disappointed that he acts out over comments online and actually gets upset over kids liking his stuff.
If you made something would you sperg out after Billy_sonicfan2005 sent you an email asking for a nude mode or some guy on /v/ called you a fag? Would that make you act defensive on every website you visit?
>>
File: 1453835215005.png (50 KB, 277x220) Image search: [Google]
1453835215005.png
50 KB, 277x220
Fuck off Evaxephon.
>>
>>340363041
He's a horrible 'man' who doesn't want people to constructively critisise his work, he makes himself out to be the victim in every situation, he has horrible self-esteem issues that derive completely from himself, he's bad at self-advertising his shit, he's autistic, he refuses to actually make his game better by actively preventing other people's good ideas improve the game, and he tries to justify his life by saying what he's doing is really hard and people should continually congratulate him for his efforts, despite the fact that he's doing it entirely for himself. Why should anyone congratulate him for creating his own fetish material? No one congratulates me for increasing the duration of my orgasms when i'm jerking it.

He just seems like a person who'd be happier killing himself than making games.
>>
>>340364337

Wasn't that video complaining about emails released on April 1st? I watched a little bit of it, and just assumed it was just a really poorly executed April fool's joke.
>>
>>340365542
he even bullies his waifu. How mean.
>>
File: 1236172045074.gif (370 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1236172045074.gif
370 KB, 480x360
>>340367857
>No one congratulates me for increasing the duration of my orgasms when i'm jerking it.
You did it, my man.
Keep up the good work.
>>
>>340368316
stop it, you're making me blush. :)
>>
>>340362638
Old school spammer
Butthurt babby and pretends its badass
Gets incredibly upset over genuine criticism
>>
You're all just asspained Deepgames babies who still can't let go of a dumb grudge years later bird bird.
>>
File: 1359506565923.jpg (68 KB, 444x588) Image search: [Google]
1359506565923.jpg
68 KB, 444x588
>>340369321
What overwhelming reason does anyone have to let go of a grudge?

Is he worthy of forgiveness? No.

Want to know why? He's a game developer that still hasn't made a game.
>>
>>340369321
>who still can't let go of a dumb grudge
isn't that the only thing that drives you to work on yandere sim in the first place
>>
>>340363868
glad to see you're spending your precious time working on your game eva
>>
File: image.png (879 KB, 519x676) Image search: [Google]
image.png
879 KB, 519x676
>eva wants to have a yakuza style beat em up mechanic in a stealth based assasination game

This is honestly too embarrassing to witness anymore.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.