[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 seems pretty dry for the rest of the year. What are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1463490736902.jpg (4 MB, 3200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1463490736902.jpg
4 MB, 3200x1800
2016 seems pretty dry for the rest of the year.

What are you looking forward to? Dishonored 2 for SP, Shadow Warrior 2 for co-op. Deus Ex is probably the only SP game I am looking forward to.
>>
Shadow Warrior 2 for sure.

I would also like to see where Mafia III goes, but with cautious optimism.
>>
>>340356183
Potentially Bannerlord, some Turk claim they're aiming for early 2017 by the latest based on some interview in cockroach.
Definitely Dishonored 2.
Maybe DaS3 DLC?
>>
>>340356183
>Deus Ex is probably the only SP game I am looking forward to
pretty much.
>>
File: 2016-01-23-154016.jpg (147 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-23-154016.jpg
147 KB, 960x544
God eater resurrection, god eater rage burst 2, dragon quest builders, dragon quest heros 2(hopefully) and pokemon moon(post launch).
>>
>>340356713
Wel shit, I forgot monster hunter generations.
>>
>>340356183
>Deus Ex
I'm honestly worried. The only gameplay they have of it is in Prague. Tomorrow they're doing another gameplay reveal and guess what, it's more Prague. Is that all they've got? Is the entire game in Prague?
>>
>2016 seems pretty dry for the rest of the year
Maybe if you're a dumb normalfag that gets scared at the sight of Japanese games, sure.
>>
>>340357894
Hello neckbearded weeaboo
>>
>>340357894
Tales and Persona are 2017

I am hopeful for XV but being excited or hyped will only lead to disappointment. Big additions like skill trees and gameplay changes after 2 demos still seem odd
>>
>>340357739
I heard the hubs are Prague, Dubai and Montreal. We will see when it comes out.
>>
>>340358095
Kill yourself

>>340358112
There's more than just that retard

SMT IV Final
Shiren the wanderer 5
7th dragon
World of Final Fantasy
Fate Extella
Trails of Cold Steel 2
Exist Archive
Dragon Quest Builders and 7 and 8 3ds
Yokai Watch 2
Pokemon

Dry my ass.
>>
File: Capture.png (74 KB, 1384x370) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
74 KB, 1384x370
Im currently waiting for pic related to arrive at my doorstep tomorrow
For 2016, im looking forward to Monster Hunter Gen and Pokemon Sun & Moon
I have all summer for GH and MH, then college picks up again
Im either going to get the rebrand GTX 1080 or 1080ti depending on how long I want to wait
>>
>>340356183
Mirrors Edge and Star Ocean are both something I will play, regardless of reviews. I am not expecting anything more than decent at most. I am however, expecting No Man's Sky to be worth the wait.
>Battlefield 1 for the annual single player FPS story experience that I tend to find enjoyable.
>Deus Ex is without a doubt, on paper, a guranteed experience.
>Monster Hunter Generations and Zero Time Dilemma will hopefully be enjoyable
>Persona 5 is, like Deus Ex, a guaranteed experience.
>Final Fantasy XV, not a guaranteed experience, but looking extremely optimistic.
>Dishonored 2 is hype. I loved the first one, however I don't fant to find myself forced into an annoying female character experience.
>Divinity 2, unless moved, insanely hype. Guaranteed experience as well.

Other than this, I don't expect much to be announced for this fall during E3. Like every year, we get info on 90% of relevant fall releases prior to E3. It would be nice to see a RDR 2 announcement or something, but I don't expect it prior to 2017, considering that it has yet to be announced at all.
>>
>>340360107
From what I understand, you choose who to play as in Dishonored 2. Corvo is back and voiced by Stephen Russell.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.