[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /v/? Do you think its going to be a good game? https:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Saurian_playables.jpg (110 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Saurian_playables.jpg
110 KB, 1024x576
Well, /v/? Do you think its going to be a good game?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1379624404/saurian-an-open-world-dinosaur-survival-experience
>>
>>340356169
No
>>
Yeah
>>
>>340356169
Why does that dinosaur have a face of a monkey. Is this our missing link?
>>
>>340356169
>feathers
>>
Everytime a dinosaur with feathers is shown, I love the idiots that come out believing they know more than paleontologists.
>>
>>340356169
Its open world survival but with a different approach, its doubtful it will be good but interesting i guess
>>
>>340356169
Because the last 10 early access kickstarter'd dinosaur open world survival games did so well and didn't end up becoming abandoned/shitty
>>
The T Rex looks ridiculous. Yeah I get it there's evidence that they had feathers, but why would a fully grown, adult T Rex have them in the tropics, considering the weather and its sheer size?
>>
>Indie
>Early Access
>Kickstarter
>Open World
>Survival

the only thing its missing is >Crafting and then it becomes a post in those >[Video Game Red Flag] threads
>>
>>340356851
To be fair, this one is single player which means they actually have to make it engaging or its too obviously shitty because people wont have their friends to distract them from its flaws
>>
File: 1456197877998.png (516 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
1456197877998.png
516 KB, 728x546
>>340356939
>i have no idea what im talking about the post
>>
>>340357179
Okay then, educate me. Why would a massive T Rex be completely covered in feathers in a relatively hot environment. All it would do was overheat

I can understand it having maybe some feathers, or it having feathers if it was a baby, but not being a giant turkey
>>
>>340357460
Dinosaurs didnt have the same sort of blood as other groups of animals.
They likely had it for mating.
>>
>>340356708
Tyrannosaurus do not have feathers. There has been zero evidence proving otherwise. Stop falling for the shitty feather meme, you degenerate
>>
File: images.akamai.steamusercontent.jpg (337 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
images.akamai.steamusercontent.jpg
337 KB, 1024x576
The Isle is a much better game atm. Might check this out when it goes on sale.
>>
>>340357460
Because feathers arent fur moron, they thermoregulate better than fur. Even then the fucking african savannahs have totally furred/feathered animals and they arent overheating.

Hell creek(where T-rex is from) had an average temperature of 40 degrees farenheit totally too hot.
>>
>>340357725
Is it? Sell me on it. Because ive seen nothing good supporting it.
>>
>>340358191
You got over 10 dinos for each playstyle. That being herbo or carno.

and you basically either roam alone eating/hunting using the games roar system to communicate. Or you pack up and fight off carnos, or pack up WITH carnos and go on a hunting massacre.

The big thing for me is its getting updates every night, and they will be adding humans soon so that is very exciting as a long time player.

My advice? buy it. try it for 1 hour and 50 minutes, Then decide if you want to refund it.

I've done this with all my purchases since November last year. Refunded over 40 things.

Gotta love that refund system.
>>
>>340357460
Why do you think feathers are the same as a coat of fur? Why r u so dmb??
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.