[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Darkest Dungeon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Musketeer.jpg (39 KB, 469x400) Image search: [Google]
Musketeer.jpg
39 KB, 469x400
What are the best party compositions?

And when does the musketeer show up? I'm a full year in and haven't seen one yet
>>
Musketeer is a backer skin for the arbalest
>>
>>340349050
So even if I bought it off Steam I've no access to it?
>>
>>340349150
Nawp, backer only.
>>
File: 1372120361814.png (39 KB, 160x180) Image search: [Google]
1372120361814.png
39 KB, 160x180
>>340349260
well that's shithouse

Thanks anyways
>>
arbalest/musketeer occultist houndmaster bounty hunter is probably the best all around comp i found

although triple grave robber plus healer or even 4 grave robbers is incredibly fucking good, i was just so focused on leveling other classes that i never got to use it much

also you can unlock the musketeer in the game files. i forget how but a quick google search should tell you. and you totally should because musketeer is qt as fuck.
>>
>>340349905
Ah, I found it, thanks man

I've just been playing around with different setups and was wondering if anyone had a good combination for things like "all have marked target bonuses" or stuff like that
>>
File: 1302513199159.jpg (295 KB, 897x669) Image search: [Google]
1302513199159.jpg
295 KB, 897x669
>>340349552
Or you can just download it from nexusmods for free and apply it yourself.

>>340349905
Funny, that's probably my all-around best team as well. Jack-of-all-trades Mark team. All of my other teams are dungeon-specific teams except that one. They do insane amounts of damage together.
>>
Been thinking of grabbing this game, but how fun would you say it is?
>>
I don't have a whole lot of hours since I stopped playing months ago and never got back into it but my best team was two hellions and two occultists in the back.
>>
/vg/ general when
>>
>>340351243
Getting massive crits and taking home more than double your loot are some of the most satisfying things in gaming.

It's not fun to grind though, so savescum
>>
>>340351243
Do you like dungeon crawlers and micromanagement?
If no, avoid it.
>>
>have to wait until after E3, and then probably another 6 months because sony needs a fucking slide with darkest dungeon on it, when literally the port is probably already done and awaiting release
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.