[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Animal Crossing Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: share_icon[1].jpg (253 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
share_icon[1].jpg
253 KB, 1200x630
With E3 being next week, lets hope we get some news about the next mainline Animal Crossing.

What do you want to see in the next console version?
>>
File: autism.png (644 KB, 529x485) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
644 KB, 529x485
>>340337747
more than only 10 villagers
>>
>>340337747
Now that you mention it, I don't think I've played either of the two console AC games. My first was Wild World, I didn't care enough about City Folk to buy it, but I bought and still love New Leaf.
>>
- more input on building and customizing the city/homes/character
- input on who can move in and where they can place their home
- actual dialogue with the characters that goes beyond the same few lines
-room mate option
-basic job system where you can assign npc to do certain tasks for shekels
>>
>>340338221
the gamecube version is great.
>>
>>340337747
i'd like to see something different from the rolling log look they've had since wild world, maybe go back to the old n64/gamecube look?
>>
>>340337747
None of you fucking people pay attention.
>>
>>340339553
This, with seamless transition between acres.

>>340339679
>wild baseless accusation.
Do you care to elaborate or are you just pulling shit out of your ass?
>>
>>340337747
Something similar to the GC version. with some New leaf mixed in.
>>
File: sluts3.gif (2 MB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
sluts3.gif
2 MB, 268x268
>With E3 being next week, lets hope we get some news about the next mainline Animal Crossing.
>>
>>340339967
Nintendo said Zelda and Pokemon on Treehouse and something about Dragon Quest . Nothing else. Whatsoever.

No NX. No AC. You're setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
More single player candy land
>>
I just remember GC Crossing being more comfy in certain aspects; I don't know if it was the acres system, the wishing well tree, stuff like the dump, washing the car or what.

Is it baseless nostalgia or have you guys noticed any palpable evidence of a loss in that sense? Am I forgetting something? Genuinely curious, I do still love the rest of the series for its quality of life improvements and features
>>
>>340341086
It was new.
>>
>>340341086
dialogue and the feeling of doing whatever you want on your own time. Nothing you did felt like a chore and it took time to wait for things to come. The map was also the biggest in the entire series.
>>
File: 1422827221450.png (197 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1422827221450.png
197 KB, 500x351
>nintendo has a shitty E3
>T-They no rike our games at E3 so we won't show anything :(
>piss off even more fans by promising to talk about their new console then reveal jack shit
>>
>>340341086

Villagers had a lot more dialogue, towns were much bigger, the music is still by far the best in the entire series save for a few ace tracks in the new games (only because they're composed like older tracks), game was MUCH more comfy having everything centralized to the town, the city/strip mall what the fuck ever just feels awful
>>
>>340341473
>>340341921
>>340341189

Thanks guys, while being mayor gave me more shit to do I guess it also gave me that "quota" I had to meet every day when I popped the game in, and it burnt me out after a while. I miss Tortimer too.

The original also had more holidays right? And later versions stripped it down to the major holidays + Spring cleaning festival in-between or whatever it was. I miss Wisp the ghost
>>
Reminder to keep an eye on this: http://nacidev.tumblr.com/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.