[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in need of a game that requires an extreme ammount of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1463970145413.jpg (258 KB, 1001x1250) Image search: [Google]
1463970145413.jpg
258 KB, 1001x1250
I'm in need of a game that requires an extreme ammount of concentration for multitasking.
Maybe not too extreme but a start onto multitasking, if it was multiplayer by preference.
I'm just blank on this. All suggestions and insults are welcome.
>>
Thank you, now i have a boner
>>
If you're into WW2 strategy, try men of war.
>>
Almost any fighting game at a high level
>>
>>340324835
Starcraft II
>>
>namefag
>Vivian with 8gag ribbon

might I suggest you try killing yourself with a rake?
>>
dogs can't play video games
>>
>>340325381
mad cuck
>>
>>340325381
>namefag
>such a generic name
>not even a trip
>throwing an autistic fit over this

calm down anon
>>
File: 1413418433692.gif (3 MB, 256x234) Image search: [Google]
1413418433692.gif
3 MB, 256x234
>>340325515
>>
Any puppet character from a fighting game.
Carl Clover from BlazBlue, for example.

>>340325240
This, or any RTS
>>
Build order RTS games are a good start. Games with bigger focus on unit tactics are typically more demanding, even though they can appear simpler.
>>
>>340325240
Was about to say
>>
kill
your
self
>>
>>340324835
What about the first company of heroes? Have you tried that? The multiplayer is still alive I think.
>>
>>340324835
I want to cum inside Vivian
>>
File: image.png (516 KB, 1590x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
516 KB, 1590x1080
Try any Grand Strategy Game OP. Vicky 2, Darkest Hour, or the Europa Unervivsalis series. Maybe even Stellaris but that delves a bit into the 4x genre, and you may want to play games like Endless legend if that is more of your thing.

I have listened to podcasts while playing games like this and have been able to concentrate on both fairly well.

Also only cucks are mad at Vivian
>>
>>340328157
I'm afraid I was never too much of a vidya enthusiast. Just stuck to the things I have/know, which isn't really much. I'm also more of an RPG fag.
It'd be great if you could tell me more about it, pal.

>>340328293
Gr8 b8, eh m8?
me too desu
>>
Supreme Commander FA
Starcraft 1 & 2
EVE Online multi accounting
Urban Assault (very old but good game)
>>
MOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>340329196
It's a pretty based World War 2 RTS by Relic that was released back in 2007 or around there and it's still one of the best RTS in my opinion. Shame that its sequel wasn't up to par to the original. Hit up gameplay videos if you're interested. There's a ton of micromanagement that you need to do to your units (like maneuvering your tanks in a tank battle, flanking the enemy's tank's rear with your unit that's equipped with an rpg for more damage, using the environment to your advantage) that you need to pull off to be able to stand a chance in high level gameplay/against hard or expert AIs.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.