[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How cheeky would it be to read the plots of the first three games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Story-cover-image.jpg (186 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Story-cover-image.jpg
186 KB, 1920x1080
How cheeky would it be to read the plots of the first three games then play Uncharted 4 if I have only played the first one?
>>
It should make sense. I recommend getting the Nathan Drake collection though, they fixed the first one, and if you think you'll like 4, you'll definitely like the other ones.
>>
>>340316095
It'd fine, last month I went through the entire franchise, knowing next to nothing about it.

UC4's plot deals with some quasi-retconny stuff anyway.
>>
extremely, the games are really not that long and i finished the collection in 3 days (3 sessions)

gameplay wise there's not much that kept me, but im not going to lie and as much as i hate to be a memer, the stories were enjoyable & feel a lot like the indiana jones movies, if you like them definitely play
>>
>>340316095

Enjoy having absolutely no emotional connection to 80% of the characters or the overall theme of the plot, which is one last ride.
>>
>>340316095
1 has a cool twist that made me shit myself a little, but that's about the only interesting thing in it, 2 is legitimately great and I'd recommend playing it, and I got bored of 3 like an hour in because it just felt too much like 2.
>>
I feel like you'd be better off just watching 4 on YouTube. I'm not even trying to a shitposting waste of life. The endless climbing ruins almost all enjoyment of the game.
>>
Each game works as a standalone experience, but I recommend playing, or at least watching , the other two games.
>>
>>340316720
yeah i thought i'd be killing nothing but pirates for 10 hours, then shit got real
>>
File: Indiana Jr & Sr.gif (386 KB, 300x130) Image search: [Google]
Indiana Jr & Sr.gif
386 KB, 300x130
>>340316552
>as much as i hate to be a memer, the stories were enjoyable & feel a lot like the indiana jones movies, if you like them definitely play
Yeah, I'm a huge Indyfag so that's what drew me to this franchise. I love the whole idea of exploring exotic locals and getting into shoot outs with mercs in a chase to the mcguffin.

70s Sully spin-off when
>>
>>340316431
I've played partially trough 1 and 3, are they worth picking up on a sale?
>>
>Uncharted TV is finally up and running

multiplayer is max comfy, I love it
>>
How do I equip weapon mods in multiplayer
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.