[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Gta Update
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: GTA-5-Update-638924.jpg (66 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
GTA-5-Update-638924.jpg
66 KB, 590x350
Anyone got a new Jordans mod menu? had previous one but now script is broken.
>>
>>340313527
People still play this shit? RIP singleplayer dlc
>>
>>340313527
What does the new update even add? Is it just shitty new cars and clothing. Because until they fix the god awful servers I'm staying away from that shit game. Fucking cars teleporting around and stuff just lagging out constantly.

They got millions out of this game, yet they can't even afford competent servers.
>>
>>340313527
why even bother playing this? Rockstar tried to make a shitty MMO type multiplayer and it just ends up being one of the most boring MP experiences to date.

The only people who can legitimately make this game look fun are the youtubers who play with an entire server of their fans
>>
>>340314726
>Rockstar
>fixing their game

They've proved after they first fixed the game on last-gen consoles that they wouldn't care for it much after it became playable. That and they have absolutely no experience or preparation for dealing with PC players and their capabilities.

Rockstar was a "meh" company until this game came out. Now they're a shit.
>>
>>340314994
I find the game's controls and mechanics to be unfitting for multiplayer. They should be a lot more responsive and sharp to create a pleasant experience. They work fine in singleplayer, tho.
>>
>>340313527
>mod menu

Get cancer and die please.
>>
>>340314726
Ability to buy an office and warehouse, as well as steal abunch of shit in freemode and sell it
>>
>>340315298
>he pays for fake money
>>
>>340316579
Is it lucrative?
>>
>>340317248
>He's awful at the game and cheats
>He thinks its funny to crash peoples games and ""troll""

fuck off
>>
i'll just go back to playing vice city
>>
>>340317492
No idea yet, I'm poor in online, though you get paid for each delivery to the warehouse
>>
>all attention on GTA O
>GTA 5 sucked
>GTA 4 was barely on par
>RDR was pretty bland with
>Max Payne 3 was a completely different game than the other two Max Payne's

Is there a single company that isn't just shitting out all the cash grabs they can right now?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.