[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's High Noon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (793 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
793 KB, 1136x640
It's High Noon
>>
>>340299721
It's fucking 6PM you yankie piece of shit
>>
In other words, it's exactly 12'o clock.
>>
But it's 1PM over in the superior, glorious Eastern timezone
>>
File: 1392789943351.png (248 KB, 417x417) Image search: [Google]
1392789943351.png
248 KB, 417x417
How do you balance this guy without making him shit?

Damage reduction on all shots? Lower the fire rate of Fan the Hammer? Lower the radius of the flashbang?
>>
>>340299999
Actually it's 9
>>
>>340299828

No it's 7PM you cock mongling britbong.
>>
>>340300002
I think just put a slight delay on the flashbang
>>
https://twitter.com/itsmemccree
>>
>>340300002
cooldown on fan the hammer
>>
>>340300002
The flashbang isn't the problem, if they make it shit then Tracers and Genjis are gonna start running wild.

The damage on the fan is the problem, you can shred any hero in the game with it so easily at anything that isn't long range. I think a cooldown would be good to stop him being so good at 2v1s since his entire point is that he's a 1v1 hero.
>>
>>340300002
If he Fans, have the reticle degeneration be less extreme than it is now, but cut damage values by 25 to 25 bodyshot, 50 headshot on fan, but don't touch his main weapon, it's a pretty good ranged tool that puts him slightly below that of a Sniper.
>>
>>340300002
put a charge on the flashbang, so you need to hold E for a second before tossing it.
That way you get an advantage for sneaking up on people or confusing them, but don't get to play the game of
>is flashbang on cooldown?
>no
>press E
>fan
>win
or
>is flashbang on cooldown
>yes
>roll around wasting time
>press E
>fan
>win
>>
>>340300002
his damage on fan the hammer gets reduced. That's the official nerf. Can still 1 shoot anybody but tanks.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-07-overwatch-blizzard-answers-the-big-questions

btw. sadly my thread about it died
>>
>>340300907
That's fucked. Blizzard is run by idiots.
>>
>>340300002
Reduce Fan damage
That's it

High Noon is a bitch but it's not any different from most other ults that kill everything in one shot.
>>
reduce fan damage and/or reduce roll reload to 2-3 bullets only
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.