[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when the fuck is this nigger getting nerfed? his turrets have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Torbjorn_portrait.png (366 KB, 819x653) Image search: [Google]
Torbjorn_portrait.png
366 KB, 819x653
when the fuck is this nigger getting nerfed? his turrets have the range of a fucking sniper and lock on instantly to rape the shit out of you

if you manage to kill it you'll be nearly fucking dead and the faggot can just put another one down instantly

he's fucking overpowered as shit on console
>>
>>340296582
Wah wah Blizzard nerf everything because I'm a baddie. Go back to CoD, faggot.
>>
>>340296582
>Console
You had it coming.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-02-11-59-38-1.png (767 KB, 1080x1133) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-02-11-59-38-1.png
767 KB, 1080x1133
>>340296582
>console
>>
>>340297450
>>340296960
what's wrong with consoles? not everyone is a neckbeard with $1000 of their mommy's money to blow on a computer for video games
>>
From all this complaining it seems like half the cast is op
>>
>>340296582
>NERF EVERY CHARACTER I'VE EVER DIED TO
>BUFF THE CHARACTER I PLAY AS
>>
>>340297661
I don't think you're on the right website. Try Facebook.
>>
>>340296582
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T40kbzkZG-Y
>>
>>340297661
No need to be THAT bitter because you can't afford a PC
>>
>>340297661
Just stop posting.
>>
>>340297679
it's actually because overwatch's counters are overwhelmingly hard, meaning that you die often just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time, which feels unfair. in reality it's just a symptom of the fact that overwatch is a trumped-up casual game complete with microtransactions
>>
>>340296582
Play pharah, use your splash damage to kill it without LoS. I have to do this probably every third game because you fucks are too retarded to figure this out on your own.
>>
>>340296582
>n-word
Enjoy your vacation :)
>>
>>340297661
>what's wrong with consoles?
They are shit.

Go figure.
>>
>>340297661
A computer to run overwatch isn't very expensive but, okay.
>>
>>340296582
>turret
>same AI mechanic as the player vs. AI with auto target.
>single target focus

learn how the AI works and you can work around it. You know.... be a team player and attack it when your teammate(s) aggro the damn thing. If it hits u, get out of line of siight and wait for it to get aggro.

if he pops his ult hide. make him waste that ult on nothing.

Thats the mistake overwatch players make, they just run in, guns blazing, and dont think "oh I hear Torn/bastion/hanzo/genji/junkrat/dva... ill try to shoot them before they can get me" instead of "incoming ult, best hide or cover"

i facepalm when i see D.va coming and I am the only one that hides... and all I see are 3-4 green arrows turn gray with a rez timer. I want to rage quit sometimes, but if Im mercy I usually try to rez their failing asses.
>>
>>340298426
>pick pharah
>lose half my health trying to hit the fucking thing with rockets or just straight up die because of its nearly infinite range

yeah fucking right
>>
The only thing about his kit that needs a tweak is the Turret range, since it can reach across pretty much any map section except exceptionally long stretches, like the turn towards the first checkpoint on Dorado.
>>
At least a third of the cast can counter turrets. It's only an issue when you're playing with pub shitters, and even then a pub shitter can counter turrets by accident half the time.
>>
>>340296582
Hopefully never. He is the only good counter to a competent tracer since his turret auto aims her no matter how good she is at being an evasive shit eater.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.